alone forever? - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

alone forever?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

alone forever? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 3:08 pm

Kupa gulped gently and lay down, he curled in on himself and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 3:26 pm

Talon laid down beside him. and put her head on his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 3:27 pm

Kupa flicked his ears and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 3:54 pm

Talon fell asleep with Kupa.

{Does kupa slepp h***}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 3:56 pm

Kupa lifted his head as the sun warmed him, he turned his head and relised he fell asleep with Talon, he jumped up to his paws and yawned. he shook out his fur and went to hunt.

(no)
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 3:58 pm

[[ok good that means no pups]]

Talon woke up dazed. Talon tried to stand up but fell back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 3:59 pm

Kupa trotted back with two rabbits in his jaws, he put them down and helped talon stand "here eat, after this i have to go" he turned away and ate one rabbit quickly.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 4:03 pm

"Please stay. I will do anything," Talon said as she ate a rabbit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 4:06 pm

Kupa looked over his shoulder and sighed "i have to go, im sorry i am looking for some thing but i need to move quickly" he licked her muzzle and and cleaned her fur before he turned away and lunged forward.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 4:07 pm

Talon watched the male as he left hoping that he would come back one day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 4:09 pm

after Kupa was far gone and lost talons scent, he flopped down into a large patch of snow and rolled around in the cool flakes.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 4:17 pm

Talon laid down were she was crying on the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 4:34 pm

Kupa desided to stay in the area, he turned around and loped back to were he left the fae. he slowed down and watched her as she curled up.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 4:04 pm

Talon let a tear trickle down into the snow and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 1:56 am

Kupa sighed and trotted out, he sat by her and looked down "i can stay but not mate" he shook his head and lay down.

Kupa got up silently and started to pace, he had grown use to running and moving, he looked down at his large paws and started trotting in circles.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 4:50 pm

Talon walked over to Kupa and licked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 1:51 am

Kupa nudged her gently then looked her in the eyes "i have to run i will be gone for a couple of days, but i will check in and say hey.... it's just .....i need to run i can't stay still" he turned away and sprinted off. he ran faster and faster and soon left the territory,
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 12:00 pm

Talon sat down and waited for Kupa's return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 12:34 am

Kupa walked into the territory and howled out to talon, he looked over to where the human girl fallowed him.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: i see people...   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 1:07 am

looking through the trees while running at the others wonders "i don't know anyone. would i make a friend or two? or should i keep going? they shouldn't notice me i should just go..." runs through trees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 1:09 am

Kupa set off running happily always turning around to go back to the girl. he sniffed the air as he ran.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 1:37 am

stops and looks, sees other wolves (kupa and talon) not sure what to do runs between them and the girl trips over a rock and falls gets up and looks thinks "oh man what did i do?"
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 1:44 am

gets up and stares at the girl. "ive never seen one up close im only one and a half what do i do? i should not attack what so ever unless i need to." takes a few steps back staring "if i leave i should be okay... if they attack what do i do then?" slowly backs up hoping nothing bad will happen to anyone around including herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 1:48 am

Kupa jumped up and and stood before the male wolf "who are you?" kupa twitched his ears and tilted his head.

(you ran into Kupa and Raven, Talon is another fae that Kupa is leading Raven to)
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 2:03 am

the light wolf stood, she was shaking "i don't know my name. please forgive me for my clumsyness. i dont know why i did that. im a misunderstood female. i lost my parents when i was young im alone here in this place" she put her head down "please, i mean no harm." she looked up at him then the others. her eyes full of sorrow of her long lonely life. "i'll go if you wish." she started to back up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alone forever?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next