alone forever? - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

alone forever?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

Female Age : 25

alone forever? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 7:47 pm

Kupa sat down and scratched hi ear thoughtfully as he gazed at raven, he was confused and didn't know what she was doing but she was really concentrated on him and so he decided to sit still.

(yes)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 10:45 pm

raven noticed kupa siting very still. mabye he knew what she was doing. go on boy go run. she chuckled to herself something she hadnt done in a while

{okay that good makes me feel btter to know that its you. cause i like you.}
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 3:57 am

Kupa grinned playfully as raven made a laughing sound and looked at him, he jumped up and ran over to her with great speed and put his front paws on her shoulders being careful not to put all of his weight on her. Kupa smiled a wolfy smile and tilted his head happily, he was happy to have met this child and always would be.

(cool i like you to...)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 7:01 am

raven giggled again when kupa titled his head and she think attempted to smile what you would say a wolfy smile. she was glad she met kupa she wouldnt be the same with out him and it was true all the way through.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 11:28 am

Kupa lifted his head and flicked his ears, he sniffed then moved away from raven and crawled into a bush where he sat very still and then in a blur he lunged forward and had a rabbit in his jaws. he sat down and ate quickly before he got up and killed three more rabbits and set one rabbit down by talon bright eyes and then raven, he moved back and tilted his head as he lay down.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 2:48 pm

raven looked at the rabbit she went and grabbed a few sticks and kindle. she put them in a pile and took out a little thing of mtches she saved just for cooking raw animals. she lit the fire and let it build up.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 7:36 pm

Kupa glared at the hot orange color that climbed hungrily into the sky, he stared at it as heat come off on waves making him feel uncomfortable, finally he got up and sat a few wolf lengths away so the heat could not reach him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 9:00 pm

raven looked up just as kupa went away a little she thought " sry boy, i cant eat my food raw, it would make me sick"

{is kupa a boy or girl?}
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 9:52 pm

Kupa bobbed his head up and down thoughtfully then tilted his head.

(boy)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 2:50 pm

raven after the fire built up some got a stick and drapped the rabbit over it and set it over the fire sticking in the ground at a angle. then she pulled her hand back quickly looking down seeing a red spot. she burnt her hand. she laid it in the snow and then covered it up under her blanket, waiting for the rabbit to cook

{okay just making sure, i thought so but did want to call him a boy and it be a girl}
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 7:31 pm

Kupa yawned and glared at the fire but kept his distance from it as the flames burned high and climbed hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 8:51 pm

raven after a bit more climbed out from under the blanket, looking at her arm it was now a pinkish color and did not hurt as much anymore. she went over to the fire and prodded at the rabbit. it seemed to be done so she took it off and went back over to the tree and sat down with it. she layed it off to the side pulling the stick from out from under it and took her knife and sliced a strip off and blew on it and plopped it into her mouth and ate. she ate a few bits of the rabbit and sat the rest a bit over. then she layed her head back and closed her eyes and drifted to sleep, letting the fire be to die out on it's on.

{sry it's so long}
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 12:35 am

Kupa cautiously got up and crawled over to raven and curled into her side sharing his warmth.

(it is ok i am a very fast reader)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 6:55 am

raven felt the warmth through her dream she always had mostly of blackness more like it. she snuggled up to kupa and drifted into a deep sleep.

{i'm a fsat reader tooo, a responder though i'm slow. do you like to read (books)?}
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 10:08 am

Kupa sighed smoothly as he rested his head on Raven and slowly started to slip into a dreamless sleep.

(yes i read very many books, how about you?)
Back to top Go down
MaiKeehl
` pup

MaiKeehl

Female Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 1:46 pm

(Hi, I'm really new to roleplaying, and wanted to join the pack at Frozen Creek...I hope that's okay.)

Dusk landed on the snow pile, her tail wagging quickly as snow flew up. She looked around, wondering if she'd run into any other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 5:59 pm

raven snapped her eyes open no matter how deep in sleep she was she would wake up at the first sign of a intruder. she jumped up and backed away grbbing her knife and holding it up.

{i read alot, so much i usely read a 500 or more paged book in two days. and maikeehl it is up to kupa or the same person wolf*}
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 7:49 pm

Kupa jumped up and looked around swiftly and growled ready for any thing that crossed his path.

(i am sorry to say that this is not a pack, Kupa is a lone wolf and is looking for some one, he is only going to stay with the others till he feels the time is right. lunar wolf i read a lot and i can read that many books just as well)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 9:25 pm

raven looked down to kupa and had a questioning look in her eyes she hoped he would understand.

{you mean that many pages of a book as well or do you really read 500 books Wink, and how long will kupa stay with raven? }
Back to top Go down
MaiKeehl
` pup

MaiKeehl

Female Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 6:59 am

(oh, i'm sorry then- i'll post somewhere else... oops)
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 1:51 pm

Kupa looked back up and tilted his head before he yawned and got to his paws and put his front paws onto raven's shoulders where he looked her in the eyes his eye glinting hazel with the blue coming out brightly.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 4:04 pm

raven looked into his eyes, they were the most butieful wolf eyes she ever seen before. "are you trying to tell me something boy? " she wish she could understand him but hey what could she do, she just a human girl.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 5:56 pm

Kupa sighed and licked her cheek before he got down and trotted of to find some thing to eat, he was back with in minutes holding a elk. he ripped of is haunch and trotted over to raven where he dropped the leg and then turned to go eat.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 10:30 pm

raven looked down at the leg and looked over to kupa. she sighed, how long will kupa stay with her she thought. she went over and sat back down by the tree and covered up with her blanket haveing a chill go all over her. she snuggled down and beofre going to sleep called out to kupa" you can eat it boy i'll just stick with rabbit" she smiled and closed her eyes wanting sleep to take her under, she was so tired she did not even dream.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 11:25 pm

Kupa got up and trotted over to the leg and ate it he looked around then curled up under a tree stuffing his nose into his tail and sighed, he didn't know how long it would be till he left the human girl and wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alone forever?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next