alone forever? - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

alone forever?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

alone forever? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 2:19 am

"I shall call you Bright eyes" Kupa nodded his head thoughtfully "i am only a lone wolf looking for a friend mine but you are welcome to fallow along with me and raven" Kupa tilted his head and yawned.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 2:25 am

Bright Eyes put her head down in thanks "thank you, for your kindness. and the name." she giggled "i am looking forward to more adventures. we all still have our quests to complete." she put her paw up with glee. then sat down "so who are these people? and who's the human? ive never seen one so close up... they look... so strange..." she sat and stared at the girl in wonder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 2:33 am

Kupa laughed and grinned his puppy grin "the girl is raven and i am Kupa" he got trotted over and nipped her ear befoer prancing away and laughed at her.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 2:38 am

Bright Eyes pawed at her ear, she laughed "oh you!" she laughed again still pawing at her chipped ear she smiled and went after kupa she put her paw on his head and laughed "hehe got you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 2:50 am

Kupa rolled onto his back and back up to his paws, he sauntered off the stopped and looked over his shoulder "you don't got me now" he grinned playfully and lifted his head as he trotted away again.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 2:55 am

"hmm, pretty clever." she giggled but it turned into a yawn. "i've got to get some rest. i have been on my feet for two days now." she walked to a nearby tree and lay down. "you continue i have to sleep. i shall talk to you tomorrow then?" she put her head down and dozed off with a happy grin on her face, maybe the first one in over a year she felt happy "see you tommorow kupa..." she finnaly slept deeply and calm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 3:10 am

yawned himself then lay down in a bush not to far away, he buried his nose into his tail and sighed "good night bright eyes" he fell into a deep dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 9:31 am

raven went over to kupa and sat down by under a tree a few feet away. she went to sleep but later she started to shake because of the cold.

{should i be posting and if i am sry for not posting for so long}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 2:38 pm

Kupa got to his paws and walked over to the girl, he curled himself around her and snuggled up to keep her warm.

(yes, and it is ok)
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 3:23 pm

bright eyes woke up. she looked over to kupa and raven. she smiled and thought "aww" she couldnt fall back into a sleep so she sat pawing at the snow and made drawings. she looked over at the two to make sure they were still sleeping a peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 3:28 pm

Kupa yawned and stretched, he lifted his head and looked at bright eyes, "morning, did you sleep well?" he yawned and curled around raven again to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 3:55 pm

raven was still asleep and shifted in her sleep closer to kupa. she was not ment to be here but if she was to stay with kupa she would freeze to death then. but with kupa there she wouldnt freeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 6:16 pm

Kupa tightened around her and sighed.
Back to top Go down
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 9:15 pm

bright eyes pricked her ears up and looked back "why yes i did. and you?" she continued making little doodles in the snow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 10:32 pm

Kupa smiled and nodded his head, his legs began to ach but he didn't want raven to freeze. he put his head down but could not stay still, so with reluctance he got up and stretched. Kupa turned away and started running at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 2:38 pm

raven turned over and laid on her side where it was a little warmer from where the kupa was laying. she took her jacket she always has on and wrapped it around herself more titely
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 3:57 pm

Talon howled back and sprinted to meet Kupa. When she arrived, Talon licked Kupa's muzzle.

"Who is the wolf and the human?" Talon asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 7:32 pm

Kupa greeted her back then looked over his shoulder they are friends, he motioned to bright eyes "the is bright eyes and the girl" he nodded his head "is raven" he sat down and gazed out into the forest.

(a miss understanding happened and Kupa will now be played by wolf* and this fill is being deleted)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 8:54 pm

{what?}
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 9:37 pm

Kupa rose to his paws and yawned before he trotted over to raven and licked her hand.

(kupa has been deleted and is now being controlled by this me)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 11:25 pm

raven sat up and petted kupa dragging her hand through his fur

{ why, how, what for Exclamation Question i liked kupa and this is going to be so confusing and will he be able to come back, will he come back, is he allowed to come back? i been losing a lot of my friends lately Sad }
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 12:13 am

Kupa lifted his head and pushed it into the girls hand, he yawned loudly and looked around.

(kupa is me, i had made a mistake by making 2 files and so i had wild wind delete Kupa so i could bring him here)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 9:44 am

when kupa yawned raven flinched but settled back down after she saw his canines. she looked around too and went to her back pack and pulled out a small blanket she forgot she had and wrapped it around herself and sat back up against a tree
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 10:34 am

Kupa looked over to where raven put on a fur coat, he tilted his head thoughtfully then trotted over to sniff it. he sneezed and fell back on his rump. he shook his head roughly and got up, Kupa turned and started sprinting ready for a nice long needed run.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 11:48 am

raven reached into her bag again and pulled out her drawing book and started to draw kupa.

{so i forgot to put this in my last post, you are kupa the one that was kupa? that i was role playing with?}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alone forever?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next