A stranger arriving.

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A stranger arriving.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

Female Age : 29

A stranger arriving. Empty
PostSubject: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 6:29 pm

A stranger arriving. Zaeli_17

Zaeli went in a slow phase toward the place she kept hearing flowing water with the landscape in her mind, since she've been traveling a long, long way, she wanted a place to rest and regain her strenght after days of running...
She raised her head as she spotted the waterfall and a soft smile curled upon her muzzle of joyment by the sight her honey-eyes set on. "It is beautiful.." She said in her soft voice and took the last way running.

Zaeli was an female in the age of around two and a half years, and had traveled a long way to find a new life to start, and perhaps a pack and a partner that she longed so much after. She shook her snow white fur and watches her reflection in the water that kept flowing. She tilted her head, playfully, to the side as she spotted a fish in the water and chuckled for herself and cheerily stuck her head into the water and shut her strong jaws around the fish and dragged it up pleasantly.

Zaeli went along the edge of the water on the rocks with her paws and the new-catched fish in her mouth, searching for a good spot to settle down for the night. As said the moon soon raised over the forest and gave a strong reflextion by the waterfall, she smiled as she enjoyed the moon at the fullest and excitement crawled under her fur to let out an howl.
She walked upward by the waterfalls cliffs, still searching for a spot before finding a spot beside the waterfall with a small cliff-platform that pointed outwards from the waterfalls sides and lied down.

She ate her fish with apetite and then licked her lips and her pinkish tongue ran along her snout while watching the area - She took a deep breathe, trying to catch the sent of another wolf, or wolves close by, as she wished for some company for once. She stood up and started to walk down her little spot again where some scales and bones from her fish remained, the leftovers will say. She walks to the bank and sits down, slowly raising her head and let out a long, beautiful howl toward the moon with closed eyes, singing openly with the tone of craving a reply from someone.
She lowered her head, listening..

As she waited for a reply she raised her head once again, howling before lowering it again.
"Anyone?" She sighed and lies down with her paws out over the edge of the water and rested her head upon her paws. Clearly dissapointed of herself of not finding someone to acompany her for the night. A pack, a friend, a enemy, a male, female. Anyone she wished to come and fill the empty spot beside her. She sighed heavily and cuddled her head into her paws, getting comfy before slowly drifting into slumber by the Lagoon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 3:07 pm

A stranger arriving. Wolf%20den

(Sorry its so short! Stare )

Alue slowly walked out of her den and looked up at the trees and the beatiful forest "Wow" She walked out and gave a good sniff A stranger arriving. Alue_s11
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 3:31 am

Jasmine stretched out her legs. She had been looking for Cearus for quite a while. She caught the faintest scent of a nearby wolf. Although she had already eaten, a delicious scent of a fish made her walk towards it, although fish wasn't mostly on a wolf's diet. Jasmine noticed it was just remains and just ahead, a mournful wolf lay there. She was a great white wolf, looking about two or three years old.. kind of like- CEARUS! She couldn't help but remember the good times and let out a, "Hello!" Jasmine sat down, not wanting to be a threat. She padded by her and sat down and stared at her own reflection, noticing her cool blue eyes, her shadow black fur, and the most special thing about her..her snowy white paws. Jasmine smiled at herself then looked back at the lonesome wolf that lay ahead. "I'm.. I won't hurt you."

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 6:38 am

Zaeli opened her honey-eyes as the morning raised and she stretches her paws over the edge of the lagoon, yawning with her ears flicked backwards in the progress. She looked around as she catched a scent of a new wolf and cocked her head to the side, in a curios manner. If a wolf is here, why did she, or he, not answer me last night? She though as soon as a black wolf with white paws came along and watched her, sat down.

"Hello?" Zaeli cocked her head to the other side, sniffing the new female curiosly before stopping and turned her interest back to the waterfall while the sun got onto the sky. "I know you mean no threat, my friend. I am just passing by. I just note my ignoration due the rudeness for not answering my call last night, quiet rude, yes. But it is accepted, you were perhaps elsewhere while I did it." Zaeli nods slowly and placed her head upon her paws and shut her eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 12:09 pm

Jasmine nodded her head. "Yes, I didn't hear you last night.." She followed the wolf's gaze towards the waterfall which really sparkled now in the sunlight. It really was a beautiful sight to look upon. The waterfall splashed mist all around. The delightful waterfall sounded like the waves of the ocean. She forgot all about Cearus since she was with the equally kind one. Jasmine caught a slight breeze in the air, which blew into her fur. She looked back at the white wolf before her. This wolf MUST be hungry! She thought. She dipped her head into the water for a while. Coming up to breath a couple seconds. She waited and lunged for the first thing she saw move. She come out of the water and looked at what she was carrying. A stupid stick. Jasmine growled in frustration and embarassment, especially when another wolf was watching her. Her face was cold due from the water and the wind. She waited on shore and yet again, waited for another movement. A fish swam by and she waited for the right time to- POUNCE! She lifted her head up with a salmon which really tasted fresh and juicy. She threw it by the other wolf after it died in her jaws. "Here, eat up. I'm not hungry." She said, sitting on her rump, trying to force the happy out of her.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 2:00 pm

Zaeli raised an eyebrow as the new female answered she did actually heard her and did not responde and let out an snort by the wolf's rudeness and watched her pick up a stick from the water.
"......Right. And no. I am not hungry." She responded and got onto her paws and shook her fur and turned around on her paws that went elegant on the ground to a tree and lied down once again. Tired of the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 2:04 pm

what? the post said: Jasmine nodded her head. "Yes, I didn't hear you last night.." o.o now im just confused lol

Jasmine took the salmon back, dissapointed that she'd took the time for this wolf and she was crossed at her for some darn forsaken reason. She threw the fish back into the lagoon.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 2:17 pm

(( Sorry. But the scentence "Yes, I didn't hear you". Sounded weird as I eyed the notes. Isn't really mtovaded to RolePlay on this site anymore. Been waiting for Windy for four days. :P ))

Zaeli watched the wolf get angry and her ears drooped, sighing heavily for herself and got onto her paws again. "Sorry that I interrupted..." She walks on, heading away from the Lagoon.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 2:29 pm

Jasmine watched the white wolf go. I want to come with! She thought excitedly. But, knowing the wolf wasn't in the best mood, she cautiously tip-toed in the trees and bushes. The wind wasn't blowing now, which made her happy so the wolf couldn't smell her easier. Her scent was hard to find since it smelt like brambles and twigs.

lol wow..! long time x.x i been waiting for someone for..i dunno how long..1 year? really like 11 mnths or something xD
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 2:48 pm

Zaeli peered over as she walked at the wolf who showed a rather excited expression before turning it ahead once again, grimacing. She kept on walking as the wolf followed her. After an hour or two of silence, Zaeli asked with a calm voice with her head stretched proud up, walking elegant on her paws.
"How long are you going to follow me?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 2:51 pm

Jasmine stopped. "As long as my legs can carry me, I guess?" The white wolf looked tall and dominant, now. "Do you want me to leave?" She asked.

sorry took me sooo long to post, i'm doing something on another site xD

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 3:47 pm

Zaeli cocked her head to the left, shaking her head as she returned to walk on. "No need, feel free to do what you feel for, little one. I won't stop you." Zaeli answered softly as she kept on walking, ears perked up in a alert possition.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 5:34 pm

Jasmine smiled at the wolf's friendliness. She felt that it was a good time for introduction. "Well, i'm Jasmine.." She said, wagging her tail frantically.

Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 6:08 pm

Zaeli slowly nodded and kept walking till the day started to fade and the darkness came. "Pleased to meet you. I am Zaeli, at your service." She smiled and sat down close a stone to rest.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 1:42 am

Jasmine tried to hold her excitement in, but it overcame her. She started to run around and run into stuff energetically. She rolled around and then stopped to breathe usually. She panted hard. Jasmine turned her head, knowing she just embarrassed herself.

lol
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 8:33 am

Zaeli cocked her head to the side and watched the happy wolf female named Jasmine bounce around and roll cheerful and excited by something and couldn't help to let out a warmly laugh. "You're an happy one, aren't you?" Commented Zaeli with a wolfish grin upon her muzzle. She watched the wolf stop to jump and made an embarresed expression. "Do not worry, I do not mind your cheerfulness. If you're happy, express yourself instead of holding it in, it is rather hard to do so." Zaeli smiled warmly as she placed her head back down on her white paws.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 3:53 pm

Jasmine wagged her tail, happy that Zaeli would understand her happiness inside. She looked at the sky and noticed there was orange and pink now instead of blue. She always wondered why the sky did such things. Jasmine sniffed and the smell of rabbit wafted into her nose. She swiped her wet tongue over her snout and just swayed her head back and forth, looking for the rabbit. Jasmine now was alert but yet, happy and full of energy. She didn't just hear the grass being eaten by the rabbit, but a deep growl behind Zaeli. It sounded much like a grizzly but she ignored it and kept her attention on the rabbit. "Watch out." She warned Zaeli quietly.

Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:05 pm

Zaeli watched the happy wolf and chuckles lightly as she soon got her attention by the rabbit. Zaeli's ears perked well up at the growl and she jumped up and spun around, peering in between the bushes and trees and the Bear who was eyeing them both carefully. Zaeli kept a firm stand and watched without a movement to upset the grizzly. Soon the bear stared at the moving rabbit and then at Jasmine who was going to take it - Going to attack Jasmine Zaeli growled, baring her sharp teeth and bit the bear's side. Taking its attention.

A punch by a strong, brown paw from the bear swept over Zaeli's hip and ripped her fur that instantly took the color of red instead of her normally snow white. Zaeli frowned and her jaws locked around the bears wide airway and she ripped and twisted her head - Soon the airway got ripped out from the neck and the bear thudded heavily against theground and Zaeli dropped the throat in her mouth, glaring angrily at the dead bear as her hip bled.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:12 pm

Jasmine quickly turned and to see a fallen bear and a white and red wolf. "Zaeli!" She cried running towards her side. "Are you ok!?" She asked, licking her wound. She examined her hip and the blood trickling down. "I..my mom told me of some herbs that you rub onto wounds! There are plenty! I'll go get some!" She said, looking around more quickly than ever. She zoomed into a brush and returned chewing on some discusting plant.

lol like from Warrior Cats. It's a book if u never heard of it b4

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:22 pm

Zaeli snorted and shook her fur, clearly not bothered by her hip and looked rather confused at Jasmines paniced expression, running to get some herbs. "B- .. It's fine, you know?" Said Zaeli and tilted her head as Jasmine returned chewing on something. "Just a scratch. Doesn't harm me, Jasmine. Don't worry about it. But it is very, very kind of you to help." She smiled warmly and licked Jasmine's ear in a thankfull manner before limping over to a tree, way from the body of the big Grizzly and lied down with her hip upwards to get air and remain healthy.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:27 pm

Jasmine shook her head. "Yeah it won't harm you when it gets infected and puss starts coming out either, huh?" She said through clenched teeth. She spat the stuff onto Zaeli's wound. She rubbed the soft stuff into her wound with her nose. She finished and licked her own snout and tasted an even more foul taste. "Just don't lick it." She groaned.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:40 pm

Zaeli shrugged. "True, but still." She grimaced and even that kept calm with the stinging herb got onto her wound and rubbed around by Jasmines snout. "Thank you, my friend. I owe you one." She giggled softly as Jasmine groaned about the goo. "I won't, don't worry." She grinned, amused by the wolf's personally and care.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:48 pm

Jasmine rubbed her nose in the dirt and she looked up and dirt stuck to her nose. She snorted and scraped her paw on her nose and the dirt stuck to her paw. "Ugh.." She listened and didn't hear the bunny anymore. Darn bear.. She looked at the bear carcass. Bear wasn't on a wolf's menu but she tried it out. She tore out a piece of meat and crunched on it. The fur wasn't good but the meat was fantastic. She ripped off a chunk and set it down in from of her friend. "You'll need your strength. And trust me, this isn't anything like a fish." She barked, remembering when Zaeli rejected her offering. She tried to rip off the fur on the big meat shank. She could only get off a couple morsels of brown fur.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:54 pm

Zaeli smiled and rubbed her bloody nose with her paw, watching Jasmine walk to the bear and study it before eating. Zaeli didn't mind and yawned, stretching her front, but bloody paws, out and snorted some before Jasmine brought down the meat infront of her. "Thank you." Zaeli smiled, glad about the care she've been given and watched the attempt to clear from fur and laughed. She used her front teeth, skilledly, to remove the fur away from the meat and the silky skin under it before chewing on it under one paw cheerfully. The fresh, soft and moisty blood tasted marvellous on her tongue and ripped flesh pieces off and ate with good apitate. She smiled at Jasmine once more when licking her lips from blood. "Thank you once again." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 4:58 pm

Jasmine nodded. "Welcome." She couldn't help but have a couple more bites of grizzly. It was delicious. But, she felt bad for Zaeli because if she wanted more, it would be kind of difficult to get to it. When she was done she cleaned her snout and groomed herself. She looked at Zaeli. "Can you walk?" She asked, nudging her, hoping she would be alright.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stranger arriving.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next