A stranger arriving. - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A stranger arriving.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:28 pm

Jasmine, too fell asleep. The sun rose up quickly. She blinked a couple times then looked at Zaeli, not wanting to disturb her. "Ugh..five more minutes!!" She groaned, sleepily.

Last edited by Ganna23 on December 22nd 2009, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

Female Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:32 pm

Zaeli shuffled and ran onto her back, pawing the air with her feet as her tongue rolled out of her mouth. Perhaps having a nice dream.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:35 pm

Jasmine peeked from an eye and laughed. "Watcha dreamin' about Zaeli? Probably a flying rabbit!" She joked.

hey, i'll brb gotta show my mom something and i gotta go eat lunch so..see u in a few :3
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:38 pm

Zaeli's ear flicked and she rolled onto her belly, swanking her back, tail stretched up as she stretched her paws in a yawn. "Mm... Morning." She mumbled.

Sorry, got to stop there - It is over midnight for me and I am really tired. Had a bad day. So. Night. Cya tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:39 pm

ok its like 3:39 p.m over here!

Jasmine giggled. "Nice dream?"
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 8:12 am

Zaeli yawned once again and her pinkish tongue was seen before she shut the jaws once more - Looking at Jasmine with her now wide waken honey-eyes and nodded. "Actually, yes. It was." She responded and looked around. "I am heading for a place called the "Forest of mist", just so you know." She smiled friendly and stood up, stretching her backlegs from her long rest.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 9:55 am

Jasmine listened in when Zaeli mentioned the Forest of Mist. "Why're you looking for the Forest of Mist?" She cocked her head to the side. Finally realizing her thirst, she got up towards the stream and lapped up many slurps of water.

Don't we have to go through Ocean Meet, Freezing Forest, Frozen Creek, Yellowstone National Park, Cheyenne, Hunting Grounds, Farmland, Montanna, Miles City, Helena, and Moon Cliff to get there!? o.o;
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 12:23 pm

Yes, yes we have. xD!

Zaeli shurgged. "My home's there. Left it a year ago to shake off a pack of hunters off me, and now I am going back." She smiled and stood up, walking to the water also and lapped it up greatly.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 2:07 pm

Jasmine never been to the Forest of Mist and now she longed to go. "It sounds exciting! Spectacular! Extra Spendacular!" She stared out in open space for a minute. "Erm..I mean, let's go!"

Dude! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!! XD i posted a bunch and that hasnt even gotten us halfway through Waterfall Lagoon, has it!? XD
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 3:03 pm

We're.. Halfways. xD! Atleast we got a RP we can stop of, we can also speed it up and take days and days speeded. xP

Zaeli watched the excited friend she ahd now along the long journey ahead of them both and chuckled. "Indeed, let's go." Zaeli smiled warmlt and stretches - Her wound by the hip have started to heal rather fast with the herb's aid.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 3:09 pm

"Oh yeah thats wut im talkin bout!" Jasmine whistled. She did the cha cha and the disco. XD jk jk

Jasmine nodded and followed Zaeli. She galloped ahead of her, not going too far. "Maybe we're gonna be attacked by cans and our tongues are gonna be cut." She joked. Jasmine spotted some sticks. She chewed on them, tasting a potato taste. They had salt and everything! She continued walking.

srry just wanted 2 post that she ate french fries xD new adventure every post x3

Last edited by Ganna23 on December 22nd 2009, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 3:30 pm

Zaeli chuckled as she watched Jasmine eat. "You got to be careful what you eat, remember that. Could be bad and you can get poined, or just pain in your belly!" Zaeli said warning, but teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 4:41 pm

"Or your tongue gets cut!" Jasmine added. She trotted ahead, barking at everything that moved besides her and Zaeli. "I'm calling those things salt sticks..or twigs..or-" "Nevermind."
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 5:16 am

Zaeli snickered amused by the excited friend she've now gotten along her path - Watching after her brutal attack recover with speed and jump around barking to anything. Mouses, small bugs, birds. Anything. She looks so happy.. Zaeli though while looking at Jasmine, strotting in a slow phase on her white paws over rocks.

The days went, same rutuin. Wake up, walk, get food, drink, fall asleep. Over and over. Soon enough they started to arrive to the end of the Lagoon's areas.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 9:16 am

Jasmine sniffed around. She groaned. "Are we out now? Is this it?" She asked herself excitedly. She flung herself onto the ground and she panted heavily and she made a wolf-angel in the dirt/sand.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 9:22 am

Zaeli watched Jasmine and chuckled. "We're just a small, small part out now. We've a looong way left, silly" She watched jasmine play in the dirt and cocked her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 9:26 am

Jasmine picked her head up and gaped at her for a long moment before slamming it back down to the ground. "Great.." She mumbled. "Next is the beach and there is not much prey!" She moaned. She turned on her belly and stuck her face into the sand (lol).
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 5:01 am

Zaeli blinked and watched Jasmines expression before she slammed her face down into the dirt again and chuckled and walked over to her. Next is the beach and there is not much prey! Jasmine mummbled from the dirt and she grinned. Zaeli leaned down to Jasmine's ear. "Correct. That is why. I am putting you on the very special, important duty of.. Tracking food! Are you ready to take your right spot and track! Us! That! Food?!" Zaeli barked in a playfully manner to keep Jasmine happy and cheered up.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 8:20 pm

Jasmine perked her ears up and her tail started wagging pretty quickly. She pulled her face out of the sand and nodded fast. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I wanna track food!" She said excitedly. "When do I start?!" She asked.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 7:27 am

Zeali watched Jasmine get excited and worked up about her little duty and chuckled. "When? Well...." She made a pause. "Now! Search! Go and find us that food!" She barked loud to get Jasmine set off to search for something to eat on the beach where now they could hear waves crash into the sand.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 8:38 pm

Jasmine chased her tail really fast and then sped off to find prey. She stuck her snout by the ground and started sniffing. She went all around and then looked back up at Zaeli with a confused expression and her nose scrunched up. "All I smell is salt."
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2009, 1:30 pm

Zaeli chuckled as Jasmine came back. "You need to do much more then smell to find a pray. Listen, feel, see." Zaeli said as she looked around, head straight as her ears moved to catch up sound. Soon looknig at some small tracks of a bird in the sand and grinned. Carefully sneaking to a bush and bared her teeth. She jumped in and came out with a funny-looking bird in her jaws, long neck and legs. Stork perhaps? "See?" Zaeli smiled and dropped the bird for Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 8:54 pm

When Zaeli dropped the huge bird thing, Jasmine started jumping around and pawing at it playfully. She tore open a piece of it and gulped it down and she rolled in the dirt. She popped right back up and perked her ears, listening closely and then barging into the bushes, scaring away a little bunny. Jasmine wagged her tail, in spite of her failure she was still happy and joyful and urged herself on. She sniffed along the waves and some slid into her mouth and she gagged on it. It was bitter and salty. Listen, feel, see..and taste. The horrible TASTE! She thought. Jasmine ran from the water and shook her head around quickly to try and get the taste out. "I thought water was refreshing!"
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 5:50 pm

Zaeli chuckled and started to clean the bird from feathers and started to chew on it cheerfully, eating what she could before walking over to Jasmine who complained over the water. She lowered her head, sniffing the water. "Its salt. We're at the ocean, remember? The water's very salt here. Drink to survive, otehrwise no." She drank the water down, without showing any signs of dislike and turned around, stretching her paws as the sun went down. "I will rest some." She said and lied down, placing her head onto her paws.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 7:51 pm

Jasmine coughed. "But the water at this one place was really fresh. And I met a jellyfish, and a crab and many other wacky things." She said. She chased her tail. "You might not know them. Cearus showed me and he's nice and you should meet him and he's very nice and you should meet him and he's nice and you should meet him!" She barked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stranger arriving.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next