A stranger arriving. - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A stranger arriving.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

Female Age : 29

A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2010, 1:06 pm

Zaeli arched an brow with closed eyes. "Cearus? Don't know. I am more of an lone wolf really. I rather skip. But if it means so much to you, go ahead and talk about him till you trip on your tongue." Zeali grinned and yawned by baring her sharp teeth and sighed heavily, trying to slumber lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2010, 5:53 pm

Jasmine grew dizzy and fell. "Aww ok." She looked around and saw a tiny squirrel climb a palm tree. She arched her back and leaped at the tree. She snapped at it but her claws were sinking into the tree. Jasmine tugged backward and her claws became loose and fell on her backside. She stared at the sqirrel and sighed. Wolves can climb! They can do anything!! She leaped again but this time, she was sliding down, making claw marks. Jasmine's rump felt the ground and she growled deeply. She tried again and clawed her way up quickly and quietly. She saw the squirrel and it retreated into a hole, kinda small for a squirrel. She stuck her snout into it and it bit her nose. She pulled it out and felt the tree getting lower. The tiny palm tree couldn't hold her weight. Jasmine looked around to see she was closer to the ground, about 6 feet above it. She put her back paws on the ground, along with her front ones and the tree flew back up and the squirrel fell out, apparently dead. Jasmine sniffed it. She wagged her tail and ate the squirrel in happiness.

i dunno what just happened XD
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 8:39 am

ZAeli bursted into laughter as she watched Jasmine fail at climbing and shook her head bemusedly. Soon enough relaxing again while jasmine sniffed the dead squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 12:17 pm

Jasmine licked her lips and looked at Zaeli. "Let's see you try it." She smirked. She looked up at the palm tree. A coconut fell beside her. "Whoa! Close one!" She said, staggering back.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 9:52 am

Zaeli chuckled. "Sure! I will do a try. What am I supposed to do?" She asks and walks to Jasmine and looks at the tree. "Am I just supposed to climb up or what?" She cocks her head to the side as she trotted to Jasmine and then sits down.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 11:56 am

Jasmine laughs. "No, your supposed to stare at it for 4 hours. YES, I mean climb it!" She said, nudging her to the tree. "Go on, go on."
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 6:52 am

Zaeli blinked as her side got nudged and looked up at the palm treee. She backed and then rushed up, with grace using her claws to not slide down and came up to the top. She bit a palm leaf and dragged herself ontop of the tree and looked down at Jasmine with a playful grin across her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 5:19 pm

Jasmine wagged her tail quickly in annoyance. She did the same as she reached the top and she narrowed her eyes at Zaeli. She took a huge leap and she barely missed the second palm tree. She slid down a little but one of her paws were still clinging. She pulled herself up at stared at Zaeli then smirked.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:42 am

Zaeli giggled softly. "You learn fast!" She said with a light bark and then jumped down and landed on the sand, stretching her front paws ahead and yawned, baring her sharp teeth. She froze into the spot and sniffed the air with her nose in the air. Slowly broading her legs and started to snarl, fur ragging up. She stares at a spot near the begining of the woods. Fool trying to sneak upon us. Zaeli though and barked "Show yourself!" Calm, but still frightening.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 8:20 pm

Jasmine laughed at her then lost her balance and fell right as she was barking at something, or someone. "Uh.. who is it?" She wagged her tail frantically and bounded to the spot in the beginning of the woods (xP). "Helloooo?"
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 6:35 am

Zaeli kept staring at the bush and sniffed, then grinned widely for herself. "Food. Want me to get it or shall you?" She asked and looked at Jasmine wag her tail cheerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 10:30 pm

Would you two mind if i join into this story? its really interesting
:)
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 11:05 pm

yes just reply in Ocean Meet with the topic Searching for the Forest of Mist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:12 pm

Ok thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stranger arriving.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4