A stranger arriving. - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A stranger arriving.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

Female Age : 29

A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:02 pm

Zaeli smiled and stretched her paws once again, while Jasmine kept eating from the bear and soon came back to Zaeli, nudging her side. Can you walk? She got asked and she nodded. "Nothing can hold me back." Grinned Zaeli and got onto her paws, still not bothered nor seeming effected by her wound by her hip and shook her fur, elegant raising her neck proudly as always and started to walk once again. "Don't slack after just." She added to Jasmine in a playfully manner.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:11 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes playfully. "Your a fighter." She said. She looked back at the patched wound and then looked back to the bear. "But you tasted so good." She said. She smiled at Zaeli. "C'mon let's go until the stars reveal themselves." Jasmine said urging Zaeli on so she can stretch her leg, hoping it would go away by morning.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:13 pm

Laughed at the playfully and happy friend she've now earned and kept on walking unbothered with her wound. "Of course we will. Walk all day, to the night when the stars and moon raises and shines over us." She grinned, tho very happy by her new company and started to run in a slow phase, to stretch her muscles and to raise the mood between them.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:24 pm

Jasmine ran ahead only to splash in a puddle and get herself wet. She rolled in it, waiting for Zaeli to catch up. She shook water off her fur and she lapped up some water and continued along with Zaeli. She shared stories about her puphood (or childhood) and she shared scary stories and sad stories. But yet, she told slight fibs. "And I fought off an entire pack by MYSELF!"

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:39 pm

Zaeli grinned and walked calm and relaxed with her head strecthed up as she came to jasmine and drank some water before walking on. Listening to her stories. In the end she blinked. "Really? You seem to have an very interesting life, my friend. Quiet amazing I must say." Zaeli nodded slowly as the sun was going down.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:45 pm

Jasmine couldn't lie to her friend. "Well, the end isn't EXACTLY true..I was with 3 other wolves.." She admitted. She walked on, staring at the darkening sky. "Any interesting stories you'd like to share?" Just then, she saw a blue gleaming can. She ran to it and sniffed it curiously. She licked the hole on the top and tasted a funny sizzley taste. She laughed and picked it up in her mouth and fell backwards and a lot of the substance fell down into her throat. She spat the can out and coughed. She licked her lips, though it was good. She let out a slight burp.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:50 pm

Zaeli chuckled. "Though so. But no, I do not have any thing, I got a boring life. Nothing ever happends me." She smiled and then blinked as Jasmine ran away and played with the can, burping. Her curiosity took over and she carefully went there, sniffing the can, frowning. She tried to grab it and toss it away. "You can cut your tongue on it. And it is from humans. That is not good, neither funny, my friend." She peered around, listening alert with her ears. Trying to hear anyone near by...
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:56 pm

Jasmine blinked and remembered what Zaeli had said, "I got a boring life. Nothing ever happens me." She shook her head. "Zaeli. Nothing ever happens to you? Meeting me was something in your life." She reminded, nudging her. Jasmine noticed she was alert for nearby humans. Jasmine had left out one story. "I have one last story." She closed her eyes and quickly talked, "I used to live with humans and be their pet." She peeked one eye at her and waited for a response.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:04 pm

Zaeli grinned. "True. But you get what I meant." She peered around, still trying to hear if any humans nor dogs were near and lifted her nose up, sniffing. She blinked as Jasmine talked, staring at her in disbelief. "...You kidding?" Zaeli looked rather shocked before having her normal calm expression on and shook her head. Great.. A human-used wolf.. What a -perfect- mix. Zaeli though and sighed inside her head before opening ehr eyes again.

A pair of eyes came from a bush, a pair of deep brown eyes as a dog walked up, staring at Zaeli with bared teeth. Zaeli blinked and bared her teeth in return as a voice was heard, a click was also breaking the silence from a rifle. She turned her head to Jasmine. "Run. Now!" She barked it demanding to Jasmine, before leaping at a direction with the dog howling and dashed after Zaeli with a man who stepped out from the bushes. Staring at Jasmine a moment before his dog chasing the other wolf and shoot a bulelt close to Jasmine's feet before running after his dog.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:10 pm

Jasmine hesitated then ran along with Zaeli with a trail of dust behind her. She whined and noticed the human was after his dog, but she didn't care and pounced onto his back and clung onto his neck. The human struggled and hit her with his gun on her face and she fell to the ground. She gained her conciousness and jumped back onto the human and biting his neck, she only saw a huge blur of red everywhere. She kept attacking and in a heartbeat, she felt a striking pain in her stomach and she fell to the ground. Now all she could see was the human running back after his dog and Zaeli. She tried to get up but she failed and closed her eyes shut tightly. Her stomach felt like a huge knot. "Zaeli!" She groaned as loud as she could.

Last edited by Ganna23 on February 18th 2010, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:23 pm

Zaeli's ears flicked as she peered over her shoulder, watching Jasmine fight bravely and skiddled to stop in the dust as the sound of a bullet was heard. jasmine's body hit the floor, bloody as she heard the pleading wolf groan her name in pain. She watched the dog that kept barking, and the man who loaded the rifle and aimed it at her. She bared her teeth, barking aggressive toward the man who rigged back at first, but then pulled the trigger. Zaeli blinked, jumping to the side as the pain in her hip returned and she growled in irritation. The dog leaped for her and she bit every little spot she could reach - Her size and strenght didn't give the dog a chance and soon enough whined before her paws. The man shouted angrily and reloaded the rifle..

Zaeli growled and jumped into bush - The bullet hitting a rock in the bush as she used it as a cover to hide. The man swore something and rushed to his dog, noticing its passing away and laoded his rifle once more. Poking the tip into the bush, searching for the wolf. Zaeli backed defensive, peaking throught the bsuh at Jasmine, tyring to get in contact with her. A mist dragged in as the sun was dropping down and the forest getting darker. Zaeli got ready just before the rifle was pointed her way and leaped out of the bush. A scream was heard as her sharp teeth locked themselves around the man's neck, falling along to the ground with him with her grip firm. The man kicked his legs in agony before slowly getting the movements away. She kept holding, refusing to chance as she glanced toward Jasmine. She released the neck and looked at Jasmine, running her way and gently nudged her with her nose. "Do you hear me?" Zaeli carefully asked, sniffing Jasmine, studying her damaged body.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:28 pm

Jasmine opened her eyes and they were clouded but she could still hear Zaeli. "Zaeli?" She croaked. She felt around with her paw until she could feel her pelt. "I can't see.." She whimpered, very worried. "I'm in a lot of pain!" She whined. She scooted closer to Zaeli.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:33 pm

Zaeli peered at Jasmine, blinking surprisedly at her comment. Agonied words of I can't see... I'm in alot of pain! Made Zaeli worried. She glanced around, desperate for someone to help and raised ehr head, howling loudly and waited for a responde. Soon a shuffle in the bushes was heard. A younger hunter came throught and blinked- Watching the scene from the dead dog and human - To the white wolf close to a bloody black wolf. He looked rather confused and the aimed at the two wolves. Zaeli looked at the man with wide eyes. Slowly whining with a light bark at him, pleasding. She took Jasmine's neckskin and dragged her toward the human who kept a aim on them both before nudging the man's leg. Still begging for aid. The man looked at the two wolves in disbelief..
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:38 pm

Jasmine felt her scruff being pulled. "What's going on?" She barked, trying to gain her vision. She smelt humans and she struggled in it's grasp. She blinked many times to see more clearly. She could see fog but still, she could see clearer. "Zaeli. Am I going to be alright?" She asked her friend.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:43 pm

Zaeli kept nudging the hunter who slowly lowered his rifle, watching the white wolf plead to him to help her friend. He slowly crouched and looked at Jasmine, trying to scoop her into her arms and Zaeli aware followed the man who walked into the forest. "You're going to be fine." Zaeli said as they soon arrived to an little house and the hunter entered with the wolf in his arms. Closing the door that smacked onto Zaeli's nose and she growled. She jumped onto a box and watched into the window at the man who started to terat Jasmine's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:51 pm

Jasmine got carried by the hunters. She was worried but she got reassured by her friend. She heard a slam and saw Zaeli peeking through a clear square thing. She felt a soft creamy stuff on her belly and then a sticky tape-like thing on top. Her vision was much better now, without any fog now. The humans set her down so she could walk. Jasmine could walk, now the humans helped her. One set down a bowl with wet and cold meat they got from a giant, white box thing (fridge). She gulped it down and pawed at the door. The hunters pat her head and opened the door and she leaped out, turning and barking a thanks to them.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:55 pm

Zaeli watched the hunter treat her and watched her being able to walk, sighing in relief as she jumped down the box and watched Jasmine with mcuh energy leap out from the door, barking. She leaped along with Jasmine, catching up with her and tried to bite her neck to make her slow down. "You feel better now?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:58 pm

Jasmine halted to a stop to look at her friend. "Much better, yes!" She said, wagging her tail and getting her excitement back. "Are you ok? Did they hurt you?!" She asked, tracing a leaf in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:02 pm

Zaeli sighed in relief once again and smiled. "No, no. I am fine. Just fine." She smiled and started to walk along, glancing abck at the house where the hunter stared at her a moment, maybe hate, maybe something else. Pondering how the wolf could want him to help the wolf friend who was damaged. He turned around to call the police for the killed man..

Zaeli stopped after a few hours of walking, sitting down by a river and lapped up the cold water in the misty day.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:08 pm

Jasmine slurped up a mouthful of water. "I'm so thirsty!" She gasped, dipping her snout back in. "And no, i'm not kidding about..earlier..when I said I was a pet." She said.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:12 pm

Zaeli smiled. "It is fine, I suppose. The thing is.. I am not very liked among humans as you could notice. Hunting me over and over, day to day. Tracking me down." She lapps more water up and then walks over the river and continues to walk.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:15 pm

Jasmine bounds over to Zaeli. "I think they like you if your a softie and don't growl or nothin'. Like me.." She suggested. "I don't know how humans work.." She changed the subject. "Gettin' dark. We'd better rest soon."
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:20 pm

Zaeli shrugged. "I did them no harm." She sighed before looknig at jasmine. "Indeed, lets find a spot to rest." She leaped away, finding a spot under a tree and lied down.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:22 pm

Jasmine followed Zaeli and she lay next to the tree and rested her head on her paws and sighed. "Night, Zaeli."
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:27 pm

Zaeli smiled and placed her head onto her paws, yawning once. "Night, Jasmine." she said ebfore falling into slumber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stranger arriving.   A stranger arriving. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stranger arriving.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next