Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Becoming an Alpha like dad...

Go down 
+5
LoneFemale
lanrox
Night Shadow
Kirozanagi
Kihyah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 9:33 pm

Spyro left the females to talk and walked towards kodak. " Im spyro, who are you?" He asked

Jackie watcched as sppyro walked away." Whos the alphas?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 2:41 pm

Kodak looked up at the male, not even bothered to rise as right now his body was just too sapped of energy. He yawns softly before responding, " Kodak. I'm the leader of the pack that lives here." he explains to the wolf then heard the females question about who the alphas were.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 6:51 pm

Spyro sat and crouched low

Jackie sat
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2013, 5:57 pm

Kodak watches the two wolves reaction and tilts his head slightly to the right while raising a single brow, curious as to why they reacted in such a manner in the first place. He shrugs it off and curls up on himself, slowly closing his eyes as he began to drift in and out of a nap.
Back to top Go down
Lanrox_
` pup

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 3:51 am

Khione went up to the new wolves " hello."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:54 am

Kodak yawns and one lone ear on top of his skull twitches as it listens to Khione speak with the new comers. The male was starting to slip into his role as Alpha quite easily, much more at ease as time went by gaining the knowledge that things live and die; that was simply the natural order of life. He realized that by accepting this it made the passing of his parents and the elder wolf easier to cope with, also realizing that by continuing on with his life all his decisions would be dictated by what they had taught him and in that they would live on forever as when he had pups of his own he would teach them what he had learned. This gave him enough peace of mind that he fell into his wolf nap without much trouble at all.
Back to top Go down
wolfgrl10
` pup

WolfLuver

Female Registered : 2013-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 8:35 pm

(Can my wolf Shaden join the fun? Smile )

Shaden ran as far as she could from the cliff. She reached a sign beside a dirt path. "Good thing I learned how to read human language." she thought. "Yelllll-owwwww - Sttttt-ooonnneee Natonal Park" she howled aloud. She heard the rumbling of a big machine and Shaden dashed through the open gate. She found a large open field, sat down, howled as loud as possible, and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 5:08 am

[sure but it is not very active. oh yeah and not to be rude Yellowstone had no large machines or humans unless its illegal activity, cos Yellowstone is a reserve so humans aren't allowed in. just saying Smile ]

Khione's ears perked up as she heard a faint howl in the distance. what a lot of newcomers, She smiled silently to herself. Walking away from Spyro and Jackie, she stretched herself out while letting out a lazy yawn.
Khione trotted a distance away from the other wolves, in what she hoped was the direction that the howl came from, and sniffed the air. She closed her eyes as the scents of the forest filled her nose. she couldn't detect any wolves, but maybe it was because of the distance. Khione let out a loud, friendly howl in reply to Shaden.
Satisfied, she lay down, rolling contently in the mud as she waited for the fae's reply.
Back to top Go down
wolfgrl10
` pup

WolfLuver

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:51 am

( I meant like rangers if needed, and the jeeps they drive are big to Shaden because she's not as big as most wolves but just as strong, and that's fine)

Shaden heard a faint reply. She automatically knew where Shaden would find the wolf that was friendly enough to howl back to her. "The forest, of course! It's the best place to live!" She said to herself. Shaden rushed through the forest a little more careful the at Moon Cliff. Suddenly, she picked up the scent of some wolves. Well, this is where the howl came from, she thought to herself. She slowly crept and hid in the bushes that were right beside the small pack. She was so excited she accidentally howled, loudly. "Oh, now you've done it." Shaden whispered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:11 pm

[oh okay and sorry for the late reply Razz ]

Frost jumped out from her mud puddle, startled, her head whipping around to look at a clump of bushes. She hadn't expected the wolf to arrive so soon. Shaking out her pelt and staring harder at the bushes, she spotted the tip of a silver-grey tail sticking out. The corners of her lips tugged upwards in a smile as she walked over to the bushes, her tail wagging. "urm, Hello! no need to hide, ya know. come out, we won't bite."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 4:13 pm

Kodak hadn't heard the first howl as it had been so faint that his napping self hadn't even heard it but when the second one came it was much closer and jarred him awake. He had to blink his heavy eyelids several times before his brain even registered what had woken him up in the first place. Rising to stand he looked around briefly for the wolf it came from before he shoke out his fur to rid it of any grass or dirt that was stuck in it. He yawns parting his jaws before taking a longer look around and then producing his own howl of welcome to the new comer which he had yet to find.
Back to top Go down
wolfgrl10
` pup

WolfLuver

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 10:39 pm

Shaden slowly peered out of the bushes. Most of the wolves stared at her. After that howl from a certain male, she didn't understand why they were looking at her. Many of the wolves seemed eager to know her name. Shaden stealthfully walked out of the bushes. She stammered as she spoke, "I-I'm Shaden. Who-who a-are you g-guys? "
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 2:26 am

Khione smiled at the nervousness of the new wolf. "I'm Khione. nice to meet ya."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:05 am

Kodak parted his lips to draw them back into a grin as he panted lightly and wagged his tail upon seeing the wolf. He was able to tell the wolf was female by her stance and by the sound of her voice when she spoke, hearing her fear he sat his rump down to appear less threatening before he chimed in after Khione. " I'm Kodak."
Back to top Go down
wolfgrl10
` pup

WolfLuver

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:33 pm

" The alpha I assume?" Shaden said as she came closer to the pack. She turned and sniffed the air before going back to the wolves. "Two things, first can i join your pack? And second, do you have shelter? It's going to rain." Shaden looked up at the sky, which was filled with grey clouds, only a ray of sunshine was left. "We don't have much time."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:29 pm

Kodak nodded to the first question, " You are more then welcome to join the pack and as for shelter just follow me." he turned then and led the way a few yards from them up the embankment to the large cavern he had called home as a pup.
Back to top Go down
wolfgrl10
` pup

WolfLuver

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:53 am

Shaden turned and thanked the alpha before digging a hole in the back right corner of the shelter as big as herself. After she finished she nestled in the hole and watched as the rain started to fall. It was gentle, but Shaden couldn't sleep unlike everyone else. The bear that attacked her pack so long ago attacked when there was a gentle rain. Visions flashed before her eyes of her dead pack motionless on the ground, the humongous bear, her escaping, and finally, the lighting storms that came after. That's why Shaden was always afraid of them. She whimpered slightly as the rain fell harder. Then, as the lightning and thunder started, Shaden whimpered much louder as she huddled into the corner of the cavern.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 6:35 am

Jackie glanced at the new wolf and started a low growl in her throught.

Spyro padded over to kodak "before anything i must warn you about jackie. She will fight any one for dominance,but i figured out how to keep her away from fighting. And I was wondering if I could join your pack. I used to be an alphas son, jackie was an omega. Are you an alphas son? And im sorry if this bothers you, i just havent talked to someone in a long time. Jackie i havent seen since she went lone,this is first time ive seen her in a year. Or was it two? I dont remember." Spyro walked in a omega posture so he wouldnt seem like he was challangeing the alphas rank.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:24 pm

Kodak smiled at Spyros endless questions, " It's okay. I don't mind you talking or asking me questions." as the rain fell he sat outside of the cavern, still close enough to the entrance to talk with the other male and keep an eye on Jackie. " You both are more then welcome to join the pack...as for my parents they were the alphas of the pack in these parts before humans killed them both..." he looked back out across the valley and river that lay near the cavern as memories past flooded into his mind of the good times he had with his sisters and parents growing up. Luckily for him the rain covered the light tears that ran down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 5:58 pm

Spyro bowed his head." something bad normally has something good comeing to follow,like a storm is followed by a rainbow. mabey you are getting closer to a great moment in your life, or already passed it. When I left my pack, I wanted a life of adventure, but now i would do anything to help anyone. I found misfortune almost everywhere I went, but I hope this pack will be the silver lineing ive been waiting for. Thank you for letting me join." he walked to the cavern he had seen the other wolf go into and curled up near the entrance.

Jackie followed spyro to the cavern and  curled up in the back grumbleing.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:11 pm

Kodak nods at Spryos words, he however didn't voice that he was at peace with the things that had already happened in his life. He was content to even be alone the rest of his life if that ever happened. He was happy to have his pack, no matter what he would be there for them no matter what they might need. He shook off only to lay down in the rain for awhile longer. It wasn't a cold rain but felt good so he laid out there with just himself and his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 6:37 pm

Raven kept walking she knew where she was going next and was almost there. She was heading to yellowstone a place she heard about before from grownups. After a while she came to a sign that said "welcome to yellowstone". She smiled to herself knowing what she might find here, hopefully, wolves. she knew they would not let a kid in alone so she sliped under the fence by the sign and walked toward the forest just as it started to rain, and contiued walking deeper into yellowstone.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:38 am

spyro couldnt sleep 'no matter,' he thought' ill take a walk to tire myself out' he went over to jackie to talk. 'jack, if any one asks, i went on a walk ok? i dont need to worry anyone."

jackie yawned." sure bud, ill cover for ya." whith that she followed him untill the entrance of the den was spraying her face whith rain. when he was out of sight she wagged her tail and waited for him to come back.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 9:03 am

Raven kept walking and the rain became too much ,walking a little further she found a some what dry area under a tree and sat down , taking off Her coat and laying over her legs and lower half after she pulled her legs up and waited there for the rain too stop and soon fell into a light sleep listening to the rain as it hit the ground around her at a steady beet like the earth had a real beating heart.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 10:06 am

Spyro was going to turn back when he saw a human under a tree. she looked like she needed to sleep so he sat there watching her,and when it looked like she moved he would back away. he never seen a human before, and was curious. but not too curious as to walk up to her,his pack elders had warned him never to trust a human, that they would stab you in the back,literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming an Alpha like dad...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next