sian wanders alone - Page 13

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

Female Age : 28

sian wanders alone - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 1:22 pm

Jade lift up her and caught new scent of another wolf, letting out low warning growl to her Alpha's as her lower lip curved showing off her razor sharpe K9 fangs cause the fur along her spine to bristled. " Sian and Shshale I believe we have visitor." She barked, pointing in the direction with her snout where the unknown wolf was coming from.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 1:43 pm

Zero would freeze and didn't move inch from his hiding spot from behind huge oak tree, crouching down chattering his teeth nervously, while her ears flick up hearing new voice calling out to him along with warning growl from another wolf. He wouldn't move forward or speak become afraid of meeting these new wolves.~
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 11:13 am

"enough jade" shshalee warrned to silince her so the new wolf felt safe enough to show hismself "and jade *shshale looked at her from the corner of her eye* i knoww there is a newcommer here but i know of mabye all wolves here what truly being scarred is "shshale siad agian thinking about her past then givving her self a quick shack to clear her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 12:12 pm

Jade looked at her Alpha Shshale and lower her head in respect, pawing over toward Shshale as she playfully bump her side with her snout before nipping at her ear softly. " Sorry, I didn't mean to scare him away." she said in gentle tone, waiting for this mystery wolf to appaear.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 12:47 pm

ria guessed on where the new wolf was hiding and started to circle around.

sian walked forward to stand by shshale, then laid down, completely at ease.

raiko stood by jade.

[ hey wolf girl, did you forget hita, silvermoon, and hivo?]
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 3:17 pm

Zero would take deep breaths to help himself stop from worrying to much before he stepped froward bravely from his hiding spot, looking at all the wloves with his big brown eyes. " H-Hello... ." He barked but.. sadly it only come out as squeak. " I-I..'m Z-Zer..o" His ears heated, looking down at the dirt on the forest floor.~
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 3:29 pm

Jade smiled warmly at Raiko as he moved to stand by her side, while Jade reaching over to nibble on his ear softly, watching the wolf named Zero stepped forward from where he was hiding. " Greetings, Zero." She said softly. " You don't need to be scared of us, dear. We don't bite.. well mybe a little." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 3:41 pm

oh hi "shshale sat down putting her paw on sain muzzle snircking at him for the mommment "*sigh*you know him jade? you know the rules thogh he can stay just dont bully anyone"
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 3:45 pm

Jade looked at Shshale for moment thinking to herself, before speaking. " No, Alpha I don't know this wolf." She nodded, watching Zero closely.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 3:50 pm

"under stood---"her vioce trailed off as her fur rose and she saw the images of her past flash in front of her .she swoled hard as she jerred back and dashed to the trunk of a tree and dig a small den clocked by her fear she dove in it and grolded .then as the images disapeded she stoped growling and wiated for herself to calm down before going out of the den

{wrong tim e for a flash back}
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 12:51 pm

sian went after shshale, telling jade and raiko to accommodate zero. he pressed his flank to hers to comfort her.

raiko watched sian run off and sighed. "ria, hita, hivo, you go hunting for a deer or two. we have a lot of mouths to feed. walking over to zero he asked, " so what brings you to our woods?"

ria, sighed and got up, nudging hita, and hivo, muttering, "you two better behave" then walke off with them following.

[o and zero, do you want your wolf to be a beta, or omega?]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 1:54 pm

hita got up drowlsy and went ashivo choked on his on laghter as he obeyed .
"thanks"shshale wispered
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 2:06 pm

ria took a swipe at hivos head. "shut up" she told him.

sian said nothing, just nuzzled her neck.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 2:11 pm

hivo shut up as he dogged ria
ill be fine.....thank sian "shsale siad as walked past him and toward a small lake and sat if front of it as looked dowm at her paws
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 2:15 pm

ria growled at hivo then went to hita, pressing her flank to his.

sian stayed silent and just followed shshale and curled around her.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 4:17 pm

woops it didnt log you off wolf girl XD]
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 6:50 pm

Jade nodded and just followed Raiko, rubbung up against his side as Jade's big blue eyes soften moving her gaze back to Zero. " Yes, what brings you here to our woods?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 7:00 pm

Zero would stand infront of Raiko and Jade nervously and looked up at the much bigger wolves, letting out soft whimper as his tail goes between his legs,become sumbit to these wolves. " Y-Yes i'd like to join you're pack please.. I-I just lost my pack durning forest fire... I miss the life of being in pack and belong to something again.." He sighed sadly.~

[[ Hmm, I'd like to be omega please ^^ ~huggies~ thank you.]]
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 7:11 pm

Jade would gasp in horror hearing such a terrible thing be said and pressed her face into Raiko's neck burying her face into his fur. " That's so awful, Zero i'm truely sorry about you're old pack.. I'd love to have you join our pack and family." She smiled brightly, reaching out to touch nose's with Zero. " But... it's up to the Alpha's though in the end. You'll have to speak with Sian and Shashle first."She smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 7:17 pm

Zero nodded rubbing nose's with jade in friendly greeting cause his tail to wag abit. " Thank you, Jade I will have word with you're alpha's soon enough. I hope they'll like me, let me join the pack." He smiled, looking up at Raiko as his ears heated thinking that he was cute.

[[ Teheh x'3 I had to Jade >//<]]
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 7:26 pm

Jade smiled back sweetly. " Of course they will love you!! you seem like good wolf ,Zero to have around." She giggled, taking notice that Zero's ears heated when he looked up at Raiko, giggling again softly. " Raiko, let's go find Sian and Shshale so Zero can speak with them."She winked, licking his muzzle.

((Hahaha, Zero XDDD I know you would :P Derp))
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 7:32 pm

Zero nodded. " Thank you, Jade I'll just wait here then." He smiled happily, looking away from Raiko's gaze so he wouldn't see that his ears heated brightly, curling his tail around his small brownish paws.~

[[ Shushh Jade >///<]]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 12:10 am

shale shighed as she nuggged sians flang getting hi attinon "you know i feel sad to be honest sian i just dont get it i like being alpha but am i worthy t be? i just ask my self that over aond over "

{ sian wanders alone - Page 13 520933 sian wanders alone - Page 13 520933 next time logg me off grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr}
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 1:59 pm

[ok wolf girl jese]

sian growled. "of course your worthy of being alpha!"

raiko, oblivious to zeros reaction to him, just nodded "ok". and started walking away.

ria with the help of hita and hivo, managed to take down two larg bucks and a few rabbits. they started home with their prize.

[zero i got another male wolf if you want i can have him join the rp to]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 3:37 pm

shsale nugged sian in a slint "thank you"
silver moon shighed as she walked toward the new wolf wil she was blushing

hita and hivo were proud of them selves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 13 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next