sian wanders alone - Page 14

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

sian wanders alone - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 3:46 pm

raiko finds them just then. "sian, shshale, zero wants to be an omega. what do you say?"

sian looks at shshale. "i say yes. you?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 3:55 pm

"yeah ..."shshale sian clearing her sences notcing neva out of the corner of her eye wanting to talk "be back sian" shhsale corrected and listen ed to neva
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 7:48 pm

Jade bounced after Raiko happily, rubbing up against him nipping at Raiko's ear softly and looked toward the Alpha's. " Yeah, I'd think Zero would make good omega." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 7:56 pm

Zero nodded back and looked toward the other wolves who return with dinner,waiting for the Alpha's to come and speak to him as his ears flick up listen to everything around him closely.~
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 8:45 pm

Scourge would leap over fallen tree and lifted up his head smelling familiar scent that still linger in the air, he would smile wickedly pawing toward the familiar scent laughing darkly, geting closer to his prize. Scourge ears rammed forward and crouched behind huge rock, being complete silent waiting for the perfect moment to strike, only being few feet away from the other wolves as he grinned knowing the voice of the familiar shewolf.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 8:54 pm

Jade lifted up her head, turning around felt that tingling feeling go up her spine. " I.. must be going crazy." she sighed, nuzzling Raiko softly with her snout.

(( Scourge c: <333 soo happy that you have join us now :OO))
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:29 pm

~Zero would smile bigly scratching himself behind his ear, having his pink tongue stick out lazily as his patiently waiting for the alpha's to comer over so he'd could speak with them about join their pack.~

(( Thank you x3 but you don't have to Sian >////< btw jade ;OO hehe, i used our word BIGLY! XD))
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 12:41 pm

raiko looked at jade, confused.

ria, hita and hivo dropped their catch by a tree. ria shouted "DINNER! COME EAT BEFORE ITS GONE!" and snatched a rabbit for herself.

sian bolted for the nearest deer and ripped off a leg, running off with it.

raiko snorted. "he always has to get that bone" he said walking over to zero. "ya, pretty sure your in."

[p.s. just so everyone knows, sian is crazy :P]
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 1:07 pm

Scourge would stepped froward from the shadows smiling toothy grin, he would be much bigger then must wolves having huge ugly scar across his chest advance toward them. " Ah, dinner time already? You guys didn't invite me? How rude." He chukled darkly, looking at Jade. " It's been, love eh.?" He winked, moving closer to Jade growling softly.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 1:11 pm

Zero nodded and smiled brightly become apart of the pack, wagging her tail happily about to darted over toward to Rai's catch.. when a huge male would suddenly appear hearing his growl. Zero gulp hiding behind his pack mates, watching the new wolf closely with his big brown eyes.~
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 1:12 pm

Zero nodded and smiled brightly become apart of the pack, wagging her tail happily about to darted over toward to Rai's catch.. when a huge male would suddenly appear hearing his growl. Zero gulp hiding behind his pack mates, watching the new wolf closely with his big brown eyes.~
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 3:51 pm

"huh "shshale siad interupting neva notcing a wolf has emerged in to the face of the pack ,headed nevas warring she dashed in front of her entire pack with a slingh tsnarl felling dim witted that she didnt catch his sent over the freash food .

hita and hivo were defencive to protect the healer dashing over there to defend her.

moonheart shighed loud hearing a unknown wolf growl she decided to travil lightly hoping she wouldnt be detced right away .

{finaly moonheart is accepted yes now i can get more inperiation for book} ,{for people that dont know me i am a writter}
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 8:46 pm

Jade couldn't beileve it... could this wolf really be Scourge?. " S-Scourge?" She asked, looking totally shock as her lower jaw drop down in disbelief.. But once she looked into those dark forest green eyes, Jade know it was Scourge. " Shshale, no need to worry I know this wolf.." she squeaks, speaking to her Alpha.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 9:00 pm

Scourge looked down at the shewolf named Shshale, laughing loudly and watched the other wolves. " Who might you be little girl? I'd put those cute little baby teeth away before someone get's hurt... i'd just would hate to hurt such beautiful thing like yourself." He winked, pawing toward Jade's licking her face. " Who else could it be babe?" He teased, still having his guard up.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 9:12 pm

Zero would stand behind everyone watching the scene infront of him, staying slient leaving the talking up to them. His ears flick up listen to Alpha Shshale speak, thinking to himself. " How, could Jade possibly know this scary wolf?" He asked himself looking down at his small brownish paws nervously.~
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 11:12 am

shshale was speach less but shighed ,and looking striat into scorge's eyeys givng him a warning ,then finaly siad "i am alpha of this pack and im not a little girl,anyway you are welcome but do not attack any one.while im around " she turned away from him senting the area around her and out of her own tension she walked toward the food and grabbed a small pice for herself ot eat.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 12:48 pm

raiko growled low at the new wolf, not trusting him to not cause trouble.

sian came over to investigate.

ria growled annoyed, ripping into her rabbit.

[gosh i am off for two days an miss everything! Shocked
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 12:55 pm

Scourge would grinned. " Yes, alpha Shshale whatever you say." He said giving fake bow in respect, while his voice is filled with sarcasm. " Ohh, Jade you're speechless?" he chuckled licking along her neck, having huge smirk across his face. " Did you miss me that much?" He asked, knowing the anwser already, seeing anothrer wolf come over.

[[ Yeppers O; welcome back]]
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 1:01 pm

-Jade ears heated brightly feeling Scourge lick her neck, sending a shiver down her spine and looked up at him with those big blue eyes, hearing Raiko's growl.- " S-Scourge.. what are you doing here?" -She asked, looking away from his deadly gaze and heard Sain approached the group.-

(( X3))
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 1:03 pm

raiko nuged jade, trying to get her to snap out of it.

sian cautiously walked around this new wolf. "well this pack of ours sure is popular" he said snorting. he walked away toward the food the omegas had brought in.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 1:11 pm

Zero would lay down next to Ria crossing his small brownish paws, lazily putting his head on them watching the other's dealing with Scourge and sighed, looking at Rai. " Hey, Rai isn't that wolf rude? I don't think he should be allow to stay here any longer, Plus Scourge is really scary." He squeaks.~
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 1:15 pm

Scourge looked around at the pack for moment before speaking again and stepped forward one paw, giving Jade's ear another lick. " Hey, Sian!." He shouted, watching him walk away. " I'd like to join you're pack." He smirked looking at Jade, waiting for the alpha reply.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 1:19 pm

Jade looked at Raiko and smiled, nipping at his ears softly hearing Scourge asked Sain to join the pack!??!?!. " Ohh, he wouldn't dare!!." She screamed in the inside, snuggling closer to raiko.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 1:25 pm

rai sighed. the pack seed to be getting swarmed. " ok spill." he told jade sternly

sian looked at scourge. " i will discuss it with shshale." he said over his meat.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 3:41 pm

give me a momment or two to get my thoughts striat" shshale siad with the piece of meat gone from in front of her letting silvermoon tacke the meat as she sat down still hurngy not addmitting it as she hd to decide if she wanted him in the pack or not.

hita and hivo were grading the food slightly from the new commer
silvermoon could tell she was getting closer becaus e she could gesss about how many wolves were there by the sounds of there vioces 5 ;6 mabye 12 or 13 mabye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next