sian wanders alone - Page 15

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

Female Age : 28

sian wanders alone - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 4:34 pm

Jade looked at Raiko and sighed, pushing her face into his fur. " Raiko," She said sadly. " I've known Scourge for very long time.. we grow together in our family pack before the hunter's come and destory everything. We were supposed to become mates..B-But these past few weeks iv'e grow strong feelings for you." She said sweetly, looking away from Raiko's loving gaze scared that he wouldn't share the same feeling as her.

(( :o love triangle? x'DD))
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 4:51 pm

Scourge nodded and looked over to Jade and Raiko, letting out low growl not liking Jade so close to another male. His dark green eyes narrowed at Raiko, sitting down as his ears rammed forward waiting for the Alpha's to decide. Scourge snorted lightly, knowing he could easily win Jade's heart again, watching her pressed up against Raiko.

(( Umm, nuu ish minez <.<))
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 5:00 pm

Zero would yawn sleeply curling up into ball underneath a huge oak tree, falling asleep within few minutes. Then Zero would soon began snoring lighty as he slept .~
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 5:21 pm

"going hunting and no fighiting while im gone uless its for a good reason "shshale siad wiating for no reply she sprinted off ito the forest
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 6:57 pm

raiko softened, nuzzling her neck. "good. then i stand a chance at least" he told her quietly

sian sighed. "well i guess you will have to wait till she gets back"

[o its on dude XD]
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 7:53 pm

Jade giggled cutely feeling Raiko nuzzling her neck, smiling sweetly. " Of course you do Raiko, hey how about we go for run eh? It could be alot of fun. That's if you think.. you can keep up with me." She teased.

(( X'3 Ohhs))

Last edited by JadeWolf on December 10th 2012, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 8:04 pm

Scourge nodded walking over to Jade and Raiko, pushing himself between them and looked up at Jade. " Hey, Jade how about you show me around the forest, I might get lost you know? He chuckled. " Plus, could give us some alone time to talk.. about some "Things". He said giving her huge wet kiss on her cheek. " Let's go babe." He grinned at Raiko, before softly tugging on Jade's ear to leave.

[[ Nuu D:< stop stealing meh gf XD))
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 12:40 pm

raiko growls at him annoyed. "she already asked to go on a run with me." he snapped.

[ha now what XD
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 3:36 pm

"please no fighting "silver moon annoced still hiding then commenting "youre alpha siad so "
"helo and who may you be"shshale was behind moonheart looking down at her,striat into her eyes
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 3:42 pm

Jade rolled her eyes at Scourge, moving closer to Raiko. " Yes, Scourge I asked Raiko first.. You didn't even ask me!?!? you can't just push you're way in here!!." She snorted, looking over Shshale. " Plus, you need to wait for the Alpha's still. We don't even know if your apart of the pack.."
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 3:47 pm

"could you be moonheart neva's friend "shshale siad as moonheart nodded ,shshale nodded and lept over her welcomeing her walking up to scoruge staring striat in his eyes then siad if front of him "jade is right i wont allow you to force youre self in the pack ,anyway ive calmed down by destroying the antlers of bucks ,*she cleared her thought* you can jion but sian has to agree ,jade eyerone else i destroyed 15 alantler bones dont macke me destroy any more than that number, and i did not kill one buck."
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 3:53 pm

Jade nodded. " Shshale, I'm glad that you have cool off." She teased, nuzzling Raiko's neck gently. " Come on let's go." She giggled anbd leaped forward running deep into the forest with intense speed.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 3:54 pm

"thanks "shshale siad with a smartalic smile as she observed her pack mates.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 4:22 pm

Scourge nodded, watching Jade darted off into the forest looking at her long legs loving the view. He whistled like wolf, smirking lightly before turning his dark gaze to Raiko. " Better... watch over Jade closely. If anything bad happens to my Jade, I'll have you're pelt! he growled, looking over to Shshale. " Alright, I guess it's up to Sian now."

[[ Minez >O<]]
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 4:31 pm

Zero would wake up yawning and stood up on all four paws slowly stretching out his slim body as he pulled his paw across the forest floor, while he'd stretched shaking his brownish color fur.~
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 4:43 pm

silvermoon shighed now knowing this wolf can be trusted and ate some thig sharing it with hivo and hita as she wondered what her alpha was thinging squinting at scorge .

_i know i wont trust scouge fully , it semms hell start a fight even i siad not to._shshhale thought as moonheart startted t talk to her .
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2012, 1:01 pm

sian snorted. "i agree, he is the trouble type"

raiko smirked at him. "jade can take care of herself" then raced off after her.

[hahaha i stealing her XD]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2012, 1:57 pm

shshale walked up to sian and nugged him to flow ,blushing she waled alilte ways before looking back at sian macking sure he was flowing .
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2012, 6:25 pm

Scourge growled angrily, watching Raiko chase after his Jade into the forest. That should be me!! not that idoit Raiko. He doesn't even deserve my Jade!! Fine if it's war for Jade heart, then i guess i'll have to better then him. Scourge would smirk pawing over toward the pack Alpha's. " So.. i'm in the pack right?" He asked

[[ Pssh, it's not over till the fat lady sings! >:O))
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 11:11 am

"yes but dont attack anyone while im at least near"shale gave him a slight snarral

"exuse me ....."silvermoonsiad getting scourges attion letting her alpha escape for a bit "i like to talk with you do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 11:38 am

-Scourge smiled wickedly, giving quick bow in respect to the Alpha's even though it almost killed him doing it. " Thanks." He said turning around and looked at Slivermoon with those dark forest green eyes. " Hmm, sure." -He sighed, waiting for the shewolf reply.-
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 11:53 am

Zero would pad over to Sian, nuzzling him in friendly greeting before speaking. " Hey Sian, I'm going go on patrol around our pack territory for few hours, is that okay with you?" He asked, looking around at his pack mates and wonder if any of them would wish to tag along on the patrol.~
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 12:04 pm

Jade ears flick hearing Raiko geting closer and bump up against his side with her hip playfully, nipping at Raiko's ear softly as they run along side together through the forest. " Hey Raiko!, you finally caught up." She teased and lifted up her head, letting out thunderous howl that would echo through the whole forest shaking the forest floor abit.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 12:47 pm

sian said "sure, ask ria to go with you." he said, running after shshale.

raiko laughed at jade "niiiiiice" he said letting one loose as well, hearing his massive howl echo through the forest.

[hey scourge. i am taking your girl to the movies XD]

Last edited by desianey on January 17th 2013, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 3:52 pm

well i think you shount be so hard on the alpha's to be honest ive heard that shshale are alpha hade a trama with here pack so please just listen to her "silver moon siad as she walked away slowly toward hivo and hita

moonheart shighed and walked out of there mian territory hopping to find neva

"sian ive been thinking "shshale siad "we need some pups soon to help improve the pack.buut i havent yet decideed witch rair should mate ..." she stared at him with worry

Last edited by wolf girl on December 13th 2012, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 15 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next