sian wanders alone - Page 22

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

sian wanders alone - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2013, 11:34 pm

Lok jr. licked his mom and then moonheart, showing apprieceiation.

Blackstar licked lok jr. back

"Hi."rose said to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2013, 10:24 am

sian nodded to kovu "of corse! i wouldent leave a pup out." he said giving her a goofy wolf grin.
raiko stalked the two pups in the shadows.
ria, feeling that something was wrong, went looking for rose. finding her with the new pup, her eyes widened in surprise. looking around and sensing danger nearby, she nudged the two pups to the den. "come on, its not safe" she told them.
sian looked as rose and yet another pup, entered the den. "well who is this" he said kindly to the new wolf pup.
malus sniffed at the unfimilar scent.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2013, 11:46 am

Scourge waked up from napping and yawned lazily, showing off those razor sharpe K9 fangs stretching out his powerful body. " What's going on?" He asked, looking around at all the new wolves. " How long was I asleep?" He laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2013, 4:25 pm

The new pup is mine and Faolon's pup. He was born in the territory. I wanted him to feel safe so i went to the nearest pack and tried to join that pack. he doesn't have a name yet and he always sleeps so he will not be much of a problem said Kovu. I am open to good name suggestion. I am thinking about naming him Fenris.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 2:34 pm

ok

sian looked at shshale. "if this keeps up we will be outnumbered with puppies!" he said with a big wolfy grin.
malus herd a new squeal, quieter than his. he wobbled over toward the sound.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 2:41 pm

jade smirked at scourge. "long enough for the pup population to mulitiply" she laughed.

star wobbled up to her father sian, and crawled under his paws, snuggling up to him.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 2:42 pm

Rose scurried around the den

Lok jr. yawned

Blackstar carefully picked up her son and carried him to the den. After doing that she went out to look for her old friends, knowing she could trust the pack whith her pups.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 4:51 pm

Renier asked sian,"What is my ranking in the pack," "I do not trust my brother and sisters with my pup so i did not join his pack."

Renier sat down bow a random wolf and waited for sian's anser to his question.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 12:34 am

omega welcome, all new wolves welcome"shsale siad loud enough for everone to hear
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 1:49 am

Jade bounced over to Scourge rubbing up against his side, giggling softly. " Hey Love, how about we go for walk eh? She asked sweetly." I could use some space from all these new wolves. Mybe you'll get something in the end too, if you're good wolfy of course." She teased and leaped forward running off into the dense forest, vanshing in the trees.

Star squeaked loudly and looked up at her father, whinning.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 2:02 am

Scourge smirked. " Come on, babe i'm always good wofly." He said giving wicked grin, watching Jade darted off into the forest. " Hey slow down! I'm coming Jade!." The beta shouted running into the forest at top speed, soaring across the florest floor letting out thunderous howl. He leaped over fallen tree and then caught up with his mate, running along her side, smilimg wolfish.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 2:09 am

Zero's big browns eyes widen with happiness seeing the alpha's newborn pups, seeing that all the pups were health caused Zero's tail to wag with pure excitement. " Awww! They are simply the most adorable puppies!! I could just eat them up!." He joked, giving respectful nod to the alpha's quickly, looking over to the newest memeber's of the pack and waved his paw in frendly greeting. " Anything I can do?" He asked loudly, Zero just wanted to help out.~
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 3:47 pm

sian joked, " if your not carful zero, i will make you puppy-sit" he said nuzzling star to quiet her.

malus went to his dad to see his spot taken. he pouted.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 3:49 pm

shshale starred ruddely at sian and siad "wel if yuo say he can pup-sit you can tooo"shshale laughed

hivo trotted away fron the groop adn decidded to hunt alone .
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 3:56 pm

"nah, i am alpha i got a pack to lead" sian told her. "you are just on a temporary break while you have pups to feed"
he put malus and star side by side between his paws to stop malus from pouting.
malus nuzzled star, and put his head on hers.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 4:01 pm

"exuse me ! "shshale explaned in schok "i can still laed this pack if needed *she shighed *anyway i think malus and star should eat "

arana mannged to crawl oner to her dad and bit his paw
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 5:01 pm

Sian my pup's name is Shadow and he has bad hearing and his sense of smell is muddled so be careful because he can be aggressive because of that," Renier said.

Shadow having very good eyesight traveled over to his father and yelped for some food.

((I am doing color now to differ between my two wolves.))
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 6:46 pm

Rose walked over to shadows dad. "Hi!" She said.

Lok jr. barked at shadow.

Blackstar wandered near a clearing in the middle of the forest. She knew it would be dangerous there, but it would also give her an advantage to find her friends.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 8:16 pm

Shadow growled at Lok jr.
"Now Shadow do not be like that," Kovu said to his pup. "And hello. What is your name shall i ask."
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 1:34 am

silvermooon shighed a sshe trotted into the alpha's den and looked at the new pups and just smiled then siad "when the get older i will vounterr to be there pupsitter "

shshale nodded and sisd "welcome ...it semeems we have more pups than adultas in the pack sian"shshale joked with joy that she was glad on how the pack was mutiplying.

hivo sussfuly hunted a rabit then sented riakio fromsomewere behind him.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 2:23 pm

sian laid his head down on the backs of his pups, carful not to squish them, and went to sleep.

malus, instantly warm fell asleep.

ria yawned and headed for the den. she was tried from the hunting trip.

raiko stalked hivo, smirking to himself when he found that hivo was alone. he lunged at him, imediately ripping off a chunch of fur from his side, and leaving a long slash in its place.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 4:20 pm

Kovu put his pushed shadow to a corner of the sen and laid down with him.
Back to top Go down
faolan1
` pup

faolan1

Female Registered : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 5:54 pm

faolan walks up and gives shadow a lick on his snouts and sat down

Last edited by faolan1 on February 9th 2013, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 5:55 pm

Blackstar saw raiko and saw him pounce on hivo. She immeidiatly attacked raiko, seeing he was a danger.

Rose smiled "im rose, who you?" She jumped and twirled."do you want to play?"

Lok jr. pounced on his sister."got you rosey!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 6:10 pm

"My name is Renier and sure he ran to rose,"

Shadow licked his mother back and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 22 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next