sian wanders alone - Page 27

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

Female Age : 28

sian wanders alone - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 3:58 pm

"well come il tack you to meet my alphas ,*his ear twiched in shyness*if you want you can jion ours if the alhas agrees "

shshale growled in arrgonce as her fur laid flat ,sshe shighed relaxing her self as she facced sian and siad"thank you my mate can we go to the ...pups please ."
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 4:33 pm

Kira took a step closer to the omega, her tail swaying slowing in the breeze. Her smiled never faded and she looked at him. "That'd be very kind of you." She said, waiting for him to lead her deeper into the territory.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 5:11 pm

Kovu saw Faolan and walked towards her with his ears laid pointes listening to all the conversations in the room.

Shadow crawled to his father noticing he was here.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 11:15 am

{sorry bout my spelling kira}

hita turnned hs dark brown pelt witch alomst tore like the wind as he let the shewolf deper in the teriory.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 11:21 am

Zero laughed as Sian lefted the den, watching over the pups happily. " Alright, kiddos who wants to play a game with uncle Zero?!?!" He shouted joyfully, tail wagging beind him. As Zero's big brown eyes never lefted Moonheart face though.He simply couldn't help but stare, having huge stupid goofy smile across his face.~
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 11:26 am

moonheart stood strait up and just smirked at zero and the pups then siad "just dont open ur wonds zero .it will hurt alot mre if you do."

arana bit off zero nial.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 11:41 am

Zero nodded to Moonheart. " Yes, ma'am" He blushed, nipping at the pups playfully, getting bite by Arana.
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 1:06 pm

Kira licked her lips and ran after the brute, catching up to him quickly. When she was at his side, she looked at him with a kind smile. "So, what is this place like?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 3:58 pm

hita slowed to a pace and soiad shyly"whell this place is butiful i mean all the nature in ..in the forest ...ehheh." he sttured

moonheart chuckled and watched the pups seeing arana bite off his nail she commted"um ...zero *she pionted with her nose*youre nail."
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 10:43 pm

Kira let out a low giggle and touched her nose to his shoulder. "I can see that. I meant the wolves." She clarified, watching him and noticing how shy he was.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 1:14 am

hita chuckled shyly.

Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 10:30 am

Zero would simply shrugged his shoulders. " It's alright, it will grow back soon." He laughed lightly and leaned forward, giving Moonheart's cheek quick lick bravely. As the pups are still on his front paws.~
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 3:41 pm

schoched moonheart raised her eyeys to him with a open jaw.
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 9:57 pm

Kira smirked and rubbed her tail along his side. She could tell that the wolf was shy. The fact that he was an Omega solidified her suspicions. "No need to be shy Sweetheart. I'm just a loner." She told him then looked around at the packgrounds.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 2:33 pm

hita blushed cleared his thought and siad raising his head"ok" with a big smile
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 3:29 pm

Kovu got up and walked over to Zero and said, "Hey Zero my mother taught me a good cure for deep cuts, and even large gashes but it might be a little painful. It will feel like a burning sensation"

{Anybody want to adopt Shadow}
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 12:29 am

Kira giggled then shook out her pelt. "So tell me about your Alphas. I'll need to know what I'm getting myself into." She said, her voice sweet and her stance friendly. Before she could really join, she had to be sure that she would be allowed to stay.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 3:31 pm

Kovu started to smell a new wolf scent and another pack members scent. Kovu walked out of the den and started to head toward his goal in finding out who is approaching the den were the young are. After walking a few miles Kovu saw them and then he leaped up into a nearby tree and hid their waiting for the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:01 am

hita blushed and siad "well the pack alphas both have similar pasts but shshale the one alpha has pups so most of there time is spent in the dens with the pups of the pack are betas are off somewere at the momment and-"he cut off smelling kovu's sent "a pack memmber is near us ...its not one of the alphas though,(he stopped hes head down looking puzzled) ........(he looked back up)my brother was killed by are majior pack enemy he is rabid ,im not sure why though."

moonheart nodded to kovu before he left the den
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 4:21 pm

Kovu noticed that hita had stopped right under the tree he was standing on. Kovu saw a new female wolf by the omega and started to analyze her build, strengths, and her weaknesses. Deciding to see if she was an enemy or a friend.

{Is hita his name}

{{Faoalon don't forget to play Kovu's mate too}}

{{{Kovu will show moonheart the healing technique if she wants to know}}}
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 10:33 pm

Kira giggled and looked at the brute. "An Alpha pair, pups, and a rabid wolf?" She flicked her tail. "I think I'm going to like it here." She said then caught the scent of one more pack wolf. Another brute. She smirked and stood beside the omega and listened to him speak. She giggled, her ability to track brutes better than her ability to track down prey. "Oh, he's closer than you think." She said then looked up into the tree they stood under. Her light brown eyes searched the branches of the trees until she saw a giveaway. One little shake of a branch and she knew where the brute was.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2013, 3:29 pm

kovu noticed taht the strange fae saw him, so he leaped down right in front of the two wolves and greeted his pack mate Hita. Kovu said to Hita, "Is this wolf giving you any trouble, if so I can dispose of her without making a mess, and i have been searching for somebody to use my family's secret healing technique." Kovu turned to the fae and said, " you might want to stay clear of the pups if you go near one of them i am bound by my honour to kill you." Back to hita," if she isn't then can i talk to you about pack issues."
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 12:27 am

Kira's eyes never left the brute as he leaped out of the tree and stood in front of them. She raised a brow as he spoke to her and flicked her tail with a scoff. "Please. You don't have to worry about me touching any pups." She said, shaking her pelt then looking at the male again and smirked. "But I may just take you up on that battle." She said, wriggling her toes, letting her claws graze over the dirt.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 4:02 pm

Kovu waited for Hita's reply. "I will not attack you unless i am given orders or you become unfriendly'" Kovu said to the fae.
Back to top Go down
Lanrox_
` pup

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 3:16 am

[ can i join the RP? ]

Ragnarok walked into the woods, lifting his head to sniff the air. he smelled the scent of a fae and another wolf pack.
He howled a hello and trotted deeper into the woods, following their scent.
He stopped in front of a clearing and peered through the bushes, sniffing the scents. He saw two brutes, pups and a pretty fae. Ragnarok howled for them to notice him, wagging his tail to show that he meant them no harm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 27 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next