In Their Other Territory - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

In Their Other Territory

Go down 
+2
Electivire
Penman98
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 6:25 pm

Treepup wrote:
"I guess he is."said Foresta as she laid down beside him. It look like it's going to rain".

( What....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: whoops   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 6:34 pm

(sorry I was typing about something else I was reading) :( Embarassed plus I'm tired Sleep
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2008, 4:44 pm

(What?)
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2008, 8:31 am

"Well, it's up to Aleu" he said turning towards her."what do you think?Do you want her to join?"

ooc:Rosefur, I posted on Dream Wolves because it was pretty much dead.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2008, 12:18 pm

Aleu padded towards Foresta and Katasha."You can both join!Welcome to Greytail clan."She smiled.

Katasha walked over to Aleu and said."Thank You!"
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2008, 4:51 pm

"Welcome then!" he said glancing at all of his packmates.The pack is getting bigger... he thought.well, they could help train some pups later... if Aleu wants more... he thought at what they would look like.

Last edited by Penman98 on December 10th 2008, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2008, 11:14 pm

Aleu smiled at her growing family.She walked over to Fade and whispered in his ear."Are pack is getting bigger.And..I want...to have more pups with you."She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2008, 8:32 am

"okay" he whispered back to her.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2008, 3:09 pm

Tycser watches from a distance. The pack is becoming to big for him. Though he never said he would join, they count him as one of them... Its time to leave now. But...Will he say good bye first or wil he just leave...
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2008, 3:43 pm

Aleu smiled and then turned to face her pack.But one of her packmates looked uneasy,as if he were troubled.It was Tyscer...So Aleu headed over to Tyscer and questioned."Is something troubling you?"
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2008, 4:02 pm

"Huh?" He looked up. "Oh its you.... No, im fine. I always am..." It will be hard he thought... It can wait a little while... He will decide later. He smiles to Aleu. "What are we gonna do now? You are the Alpha..."
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2008, 6:41 pm

Things were going back to normal as Rose looked around. She suddenly felt a wave of exhaustion run over her. She wished she could just go and sleep; content at last.
" Tallen, is our den still where it used to be," She said nuzzling him.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2008, 8:11 pm

Tallen looked at his mate,Rose."Nah..But my den is over there.It is more like a small cave than a den but uh...That could be are den for now."Tallen felt kinda confused.

Aleu looked at Tyscer."I dont know.Are pack is growing and...."Aleu paused and let out a sigh."I dunno.But me and Fade might have more pups."

Katasha felt like she wanted to get to know her packmates.She headed towards Tyscer and Aleu."Hello."
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2008, 5:26 am

"Oh hey, you are the new one... Hows it going? Where are you from?" He looked at the new female wolf.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2008, 6:27 pm

"I am fine.I am from Rabbit Lake but I am a wonderer."She said to the male wolf."Who are you?"

Aleu looked at them and left."I will leave and let you to get accuanted."
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2008, 9:09 pm

Sammy walked up to his father."Hey dad, can I go hunt?" he asked hopefully."Hey, Aleu!Sammy and I are going to hunt.Okay?" Fade said turning back to him."she's an alpha, too.We need to make sure we do something with her permission." he said."okay" Sammy replied.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2008, 9:27 pm

" I'm sorry. I'm just really tired and I'm not thinking straight. I'll feel better tomarrow," Rose said. She went to where Tallen had pointed, and entered the warm cave. She hped Tallen was following. Rose circled and then laid down.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 3:48 am

"Im someone who doesnt know his place....yet.... Im a loner too... Aleu want me to join her pack though, im not so sure if that is what i want..." He lays down looking at the other wolves. "My name is Tycser bye-the-way..."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 4:48 pm

Katasha could understand Tyscer and how he felt."I would greatly prefer being a loner.But it gets lonely sometimes without anyone there by your side.A mate,a friend,a mother..father..sister...brother..anyone.I am Katasha.Nice to meet you too Tyscer."

Aleu looked at Sammy her only pup left in the whole world still standing by herside in the pack."Yes you may go.Just be careful..."She went over and nuzzled them both."I dont wanna loose you guys."

Tallen followed Rose into his cave and lay by her side.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2008, 10:22 pm

Can someone post? study
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2008, 2:14 pm

"alright" they said at the same time."what are you in the mood for?" Fade asked sammy."hmmm" he thought."bison" he said after that."You'll need to help me then" Fade said back as they walked off."There should be plenty for the pack."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2009, 10:18 pm

Aleu nodded and headed towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2009, 11:06 am

Foxpelt's expression turned a bit serious, and he faced the others. "Listen, guys. I have a friend who lives around here. His name is Rokku." He paused. "Just so you know--or maybe you were wondering if he could join the pack. Either way, don't attack a brown wolf with a black stripe over his left eye--he means you no harm."
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2009, 7:53 pm

ooc:don't have 2 wolves in one area, I only do because it's a pup.Majesticwolfs check Autumn and Aprils adoption.

Fade and Sammy arrived pulling a Bison."anyone hungry?" Fade said letting go.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2009, 5:13 pm

Ooc:Ok but I have 2 wolves in this area. Tallen and Aleu

Aleu padded towards Fade and Sammy.She smiled happily and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Their Other Territory
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next