In Their Other Territory - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

In Their Other Territory

Go down 
+2
Electivire
Penman98
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

Female Age : 27

In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 12:16 pm

((I missed a lot.))

"I wasn't paying attention," said Foxpelt.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 6:36 pm

(I never said okay, but okay.)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 7:23 pm

Aleu looked at Foxpelt with a stunned look."Not paying attention?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 1:03 pm

Sorry for double post but...

Several months had past and Autumn,April,and Sammy had grown up into full adult wolves.Autumn and April wanted to leave and start there own pack so they just left and Sammy stayed.Aleu and Fade might have more puppies but not for awhile.So what is going on now is Aleu is very upset and Fade needed alone time.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 6:20 pm

Sorry for triple post but.....SOMEBODY POST!!! study
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 7:07 pm

ooc:where's Tallen?

Fade came back.Sammy walked away."when are we going to do this?" He asked glancing at the trees.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 7:16 pm

Rose padded through the dry leaves. Everything seemed so familiar and yet so different. There was the clearing where Rose had hunted for Aleu's pups when they had been away. The camp was coming up, but Rose was nervous. She hoped they would except her back. She had been gone for a long time.

Things had gone down so fast. Hunters had invaded and full chaos rained. There was yelps and wails every where. Gun shots and yells from hunters. Rose had remembered the pain of a bullet tear through her back left leg and took off. She had thought that she had been following her pack, but all too soon the quiet surrouned her. She looked up at the sky to see that a storm was coming. She needed to find some temporary shelter until her leg was better and the rain stopped. The rain was already coming down steadily when Rose spotted a cliff. Underneath it was a couple of bushes, scarse growth. But it was better then getting poured on. She had stayed there for two days. The rain stopped at sunset on the first day. Through that day she had fixed up her leg with poulitices, but at the end of the day she found she couldn't stand on it without immense pain.

The second day she was starving with hunger, but through the hunger she had time to think. She missed everybody. The pups, Aleu, Fade, and everybody in the pack. But out of all those if she had to pick someone that she really wanted to see it would be Tallen. She missed the smell of his fur and the warmth that came from him. When she thought about him she would wail in pain and longing.

After the rain ended and her leg was back to normal, she went back to the camp. As Rose had dreaded the rain had washed away all scent. She sat there for another day waiting for her pack to come look for her occasionly leaving to hunt. After awhile she understood they wern;t coming back. She didn't know what to do. Rose finally decided to search elsewhere. And she did. For many months.

And now Rose was back. She had searched all over. This was the last place to look. She didn't have enough energy to look any further.
Rose knew that any moment now she would see her pack again. She felt it in her heart.
" Hello," Rose said hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 8:04 pm

Sammy heard the bark of a hello.He came to see her infront of him."Aunt Rose!"(They've grown to full wolves now.)"I've missed you!Come see Fade!Aleu!April!Aut...oh....April and Atumn left to start a pack..." he said sighing.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 4:38 pm

(Tallen has been with the pack just hasnt talked much...well...not at all...)
Aleu got up as she noticed Rose."*gasp* Rose!!"She wagged her tail rabidly.She went to welcome her lost comrade back home.

Tallen got back from hunting for deer.He had a caught a huge buck and had it clenched in his teeth.As he dragged it home her had thoughts of his mate Rose.The warmth of her fur and her sweet scent,and her wonderful loving personality.*Oh Rose.I miss you so...*He thought as he padded towards the cave where he saw Rose."Rose!!!"He let out a howl of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 4:57 pm

Fade still sat...lonely in the bushes.He then came back.He gasped as he saw Rose.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 6:53 pm

Aleu then sat down and barked."Where have you been!?"
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 8:43 pm

Rose smiled at the sight of the grown up Sammy. But she was also sadened by the fact that April and Autumn were gone. Her sadness immediatly left her when the wolf that her eyes had so longed to see appeared.
" Tallen," Rose she howled back in releif. She rushed to him gladly took in his scent.
" I'm so sorry I left. I just couldn't find you after the hunters attack. I searched for months. This was the last place I was going to look. I'm so glad I did," Rose explained to everyone. She finally felt at home.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 9:39 pm

"welcome back" Fade said grinning at the sight of his long lost packmate.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 10:54 pm

Tallen looked at Rose with big happy eyes.He licked her cheek and settled down next to her."You dont have to be sorry for anything."He barked softly.

Aleu smiled warmly at them at the site of Rose and Tallen together again
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2008, 10:59 am

((Lol i thought i posted something, oh well, here goes...))

Tycser sat down. He looked at the sky. He needs to find a mate soon or else no-one will want him because he's to old... He lays down again and watches the wolves greet eachother.

(i might write more later, my brain fails atm xD)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2008, 5:21 pm

Aleu trotted over to Tyscer and lay at his side."Have you ever had thoughts of finding a mate Tyscer?"She asked curiously.

(I wanna bring my wolf Katasha back)

Katasha trotted threw Sleeping Field and smelt around.She wandered back into the territory of the wolf pack she met months ago.She was in deep need for a pack of her own.Katasha caught the sent and let out a howl hoping some wolf would answer.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2008, 8:46 pm

Fade heard the howl."what's that? Is that a howl?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2008, 4:07 am

"Hmm." He look to Aleu. "Sure I did. I even thought you would be my mate... But you got Fade now." He lays his head on the ground. "Im glad your happy." He heard the howl to but doesnt pay attention to it.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2008, 4:39 pm

Aleu was stunned by what Tyscer said.

Katasha then caught the scent of the wolves to the north.She raced there way and found herself in a big valley and wolf scent was everywhere.But she picked the scent of female wolf she remembered.Katasha bolted towards the scent and lept threw the bushes and found herself jumping upon a black male with darker grey flecks.(<<Tyscer) and landing her but on a female wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2008, 7:47 pm

Rose leaned into Tallen nervously. She was now weary of stranger wolves due to being alone. Some wolves would ambush her for no reason.
" Who is that," Rose asked. She wondered if the wolf was part of the pack.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2008, 8:30 pm

Tallen whispered to Rose."Never seen him before.Must be if Aleu is so fine with him.I think his name is Tyscer.And I remember that she-wolf her name is Katasha*.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 4:05 am

"HEY!" He jump a few meters in the air. "Watch were you fall on!" He looks at the new wolf. "I dont know you, who are you?" He ask.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 8:34 am

Fade heard Tyscer yell."what happened?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 4:47 pm

Aleu jumped back and looked at the wolf."Oh...you...Your that wolf from Rabbit Forest that wanted to join are pack.Are you still willing to join?"

Katasha backed up slowly and sat down.Her ears flattened and she had a slight smirk on her face."Oh..Sorry there wolf.I am Katasha.And yes I would like to join."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: other stuff   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 6:22 pm

"I guess he is."said Foresta as she laid down beside him. It look like it's going to rain".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Their Other Territory
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next