ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 9:42 pm

Welcome come to Survival of the fittest in the world of zombies.

Here is where you can fight zombies like in the walking dead. (If you like that stuff) the story is settled in California. Zombies came to be when a chemical spread through nuclear war. It infected most people in the area, soon the infectd people spreaded to America hoping to find the cure to the sickness, but they turned intos
zombies.

The places you can be in are:

The city the city has a lot of zombies, but it has a lot of useful supplies such as: food, clothes and weapons. But it would be hard to survive here.

The woods; the woods is a great place to hide, but it can be difficult to survive there. A lot of wild animals live there and the woods can be quite unpredictable. But you can hunt and climb trees to hide(if you can).

The mountains; the mountains are another good place and hardly any zombies are there, but the weather is extreme and the rocks are very untrustworthy. There are a lot of caves though, so that makes great shelter, just be careful of wildlife.

Small towns; these are good places to gather rescouces and there aren't as many zombies as in the city. But it still has a great deal of zombies, so beware.

The desert; although this place has hardly any zombies, it is extremely hot and also extremely cold. But most of the survivors group up here in the desert mountains in "camps".

The rules

The rules are a lot like the rules of wolf life. Ass is as far as I'll go as for bad words(it was used in the bible). You can explain gruesome deaths of zombies but not of fellow humans.

CHARACTER SHEET

Note* you can only have two powerhouse characters, to be fair.

My character:

Last edited by Goldenashes on December 10th 2014, 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 11:31 am

OOC: May, I join?
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 10:46 pm

OOC: Thank you, yes u may. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 11:12 pm

Kewl, do I have to make a human for this?
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 11:42 pm

OOC: uh huh.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 7:48 pm

Okay... I will... :)....lollipop.... :)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 7:59 pm

(May I join?)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 6:51 pm

Yes. Smile
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 12:08 am

Name: Stanza

Strengths: very fast and agile.
Weaknesses: not very strong and is blind.
Skills and weapons: she has a bow, but only one arrow. She is a great archer, even with her lack of sight.

Appearance: pale skin, short silver hair, dull bluish silver eyes
Outfit: ripped jeans, black jacket, and teal short sleeve shirt.

Personality: shy, kind, brave.
Back story: Unknown
Place: the woods
Picture: N/A

Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 8:41 pm

You have been accepted! tongue wanna start now?

Mariah checked her surroundings before coming out of the cave. She just taken down three biters and was dead tired. She found a stream nearby, but it had been contaminated by a bunch of biter guts. She groaned, and realized how thirsty she was. She went upstream and found it was clean. She then took a water bottle and filled it. She would disinfect it once she got to her camp, the cave wasn't worth staying at. She heard moans of a biter, but they were far off. 'Gotta go.'  she thought. With that she got up and strode back to her base.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 9:32 pm

Stanza was hiding in a bush when she heard footsteps coming closer. She loaded her only arrow and listened for clues to what it was. She heard the rustling of the leaves, her breathing, and the steady breathing of another human. She aimed her bow and slowly went to stand. She listened for anything new as she drew back the arrow. "Stop." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 11:21 pm

Mariah swiftly held up a bow with an arrow. She sighed as she saw it was only a little girl. "Your one to talk. I'm not a biter, you can put the bow Down." she said in a stern voice. Mariah looked around. The moaning and growling became loader. She held her breath. There was a mob coming. It was worse than she thought. "I know a place to go. It is safe for now. Come with me where we can talk without a nearing threat." she said, a little more softly.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 11:12 pm

Stanza slowly lowered her bow. She slung it over her shoulder and held her arrow in her hand. "Okay." She said as the moans got louder. She didn't pay mind to them before. She stepped out of her bush as quickly and as quietly as she could. She turned her head in the direction of the sounds origin, and stepped away. "Probably should get going." Stanza said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 12:58 pm

Mariah quickly began running, she looked back and stopped when she saw the girls eyes. 'Us she blind, gee, I can't believe she's survived this long.' she thought. Mariah redoubled and got her bow out. "Stay close." she said and began stalking away.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 12:40 am

Stanza got her bow out too, hearing the other do so herself. she listened to the footsteps ahead and followed, listening for other notable sounds. She could smell the rotten flesh of the undead as they got closer. She nocked an arrow and aimed at any sound, other than the footsteps ahead. Soon something hit her foot, and she fell to the ground with a thud. She quickly got up and continued on her way."Idiot." She muttered to herself under her breath. The other's footsteps were quieter, so Stanza had to quicken her pace to catch up.

( I was writing this, and my sister started to read what I wrote aloud. I explained to her the characters situation and disability, and now I realize I'm sorta mean. :( But I guess that's what I get for trying to use an oc I created for my friends fanfic.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 12:57 pm

OOC: its OK, and funny. Is the oc in a zombie apocalypse?

Mariah came up to a stream and waited for Stanza. Once she got there, after stumbling, she took her hand and crossed the stream on the bridge she made. She opened a gate with spears sticking out and entered. After Stanza cane into the walled clearing, Mariah closed the gate and rolled in the bridge. "Sit down, be quiet, " she said and sat down in the grass. She pulled on a string and a distant sound called out. The moans that had got closer stopped and turned away.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 1:14 pm

(No, it was kinda as dangerouse. She was in a world filled with superheros and supervillans, and she was on a team that messed with both.)

Stanza sat down with her bow in her lap. She held her arrow in her hand as she heard a sound ring out in the distance. She fingered the wood of the arrow, feeling the small dents in the wood that others wouldnt bother to notice. She listened as the moans of the dead faded away. That sound must have been to draw them away.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:29 pm

Mariah sighed and looked at Stanza. "Do you need help? I can help you, but you need to answer 3 questions." she said. She lit a fire and looked up as the sunset. She looked back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:37 pm

"The only thing that could help me is sight." Stanza said as she slung her bow over her shoulder. She traced a hexagon on her arm lightly with the point of her arrow. Roughly, but notably.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:42 pm

Mariah frowned but sighed. "OK. I'll lead you out and safely away from the biters. Unless you want to stay." she said. She grabbed a large rope and began pulling. A creak, and the door opened. As it did, the bridge rolled out.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 10:55 pm

"I don't really care." Stanza said. She stabbed her arrow in the dirt. She dragged the arrow, leaving a line in the dirt. She led it straight, in a loop, and in a slight curve. When she was done she had left an image of a sparrow. She always drew that pattern wherever shed go. It was her mark, and the last thing her parents taught her. She never knew what it was, though.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 8:52 pm

Mariah glared at the one arrow and the empty sheath. "Well, whatever you choose, your going to need more arrows than that." she said. She closed the gate and pulled in the bridge.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 8:58 pm

"I've lasted this long with only one arrow, I don't think I need more." Stanza said. She put her arrow in the sheath and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 9:14 pm

Mariah rolled her eyes and shrugged. As the sun went down, Mariah lay down and fingered an arrow. It was carved delicately with a silver point
She had stolen them from a museam before this happened.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 9:54 pm

Soon Stanza started to drift off to sleep. She curled up with her knees against her chest and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: