ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 11:00 pm

Stanza walked along the tree line, listening for any sound. The boy was a surprise, but an undead armada would be worth more to worry about. She nocked her single arrow and turned at the slightest sound. "Might do well to go back, all these sound are giving me a head ache. And I'd rather stay alive, and I'm sure the undead armada will be heading this way by now." She said, slinging her bow over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 6:47 pm

Mariah nodded. "Your right. Let's go...you, do you come or not?" She asked. Zach flinched at the sound of crunching leaves. "Yeah sure." He said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 6:50 pm

Clarissa opened the gate and waited for her friends to file in. She glared and the boy walked in.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:17 am

((Hey I had a weird dream about this))

Zach sat down awkwardly amongst the girls younger than him. 'Wow Zach, you got neat by a bunch of little girls.' he thought. 'hey they weren't little-except for that one, but she didn't really do anything. The point is, is that they had numbers.' he retorted, in thought. Mariah sat down, frowning. "What's your name?" she asked drawing in the dirt with her finger. "Its Zach." he said, narrowing his eyes at Clarrisa.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:58 am

Clarissa got up and was about to punch hime when a loud ringing erupted. "Gah! Make it stop!" She yelled falling the the ground. She wriggled around in pain until she passed out.

((Fyi only Clarissa can hear this))
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 12:33 am

Stanza turned to face Clarissa, going only by the shout that had just left the airwaves. "What happened? She asked Mariah. "Can someone please explain?" She added as she raised her still loaded bow, still pointed at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 8:19 pm

Zach stood up, cocking his head. "What's wrong with her, did she get bit?" he asked, more to himself. Mariah shook her head and went to her side. Clarrisa, Clarrisa. Can you hear me?" she asked softly. Distan moaning began crowding around.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=vUHdVMLvM4aZyASr1YLICw&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DO8FD2S1Vn64&ved=0CB0QuAIwAA&usg=AFQjCNFvefpVKU0rzOwzPqbqSQqj8ywCOQ&sig2=mF0u7WBNCuQZb2c0eA7qvg
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 8:37 pm

((She passed out so just continue))
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 8:57 pm

Mariah ran to the small tent, as more biters began gathering. Zach stood ridged, hoping they wouldn't come through. Mariah came back with ice. She put it to Clarrisa's head. "Zach, help me bring her to the tent, please." she asked. He nodded and picked her up, bringing her over. He lay her down on a cot. Mariah and him left and returned to the center. The moans grew louder. Mariah looked at Stanza. ""Hey, you and Zach go up there." she said pointing at the second tree. Zach furrowed his brow. "I just met you, and already your telling me what to do?!" he argued. Mariah turned on, him grabbing his collar. "Do what I say! Unless you wanna be eaten! she growled. He nodded hastily stepped back. Mariah ran up to the watch tower and began shooting. But, soon, she ran out of Amo. The door began creaking and splintering as more biters began banging on it. Mariah filled up the sniper and began shooting them down. She sighed in relief as the numbers began going down.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 9:06 pm

Clarissa groaned and tried to pen her eyes but she couldn't. She couldn't move. All she could feel was a seering pain going up her leg and her side, all the way up to her shoulder. Clarissa mentally face plamed. She just remembered about the gash she got when she escaped a pack of biters. She fell down a ditch and never got it cleaned. It's so suprising no one had noticed yet.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 9:10 pm

Soon the biters were cleared and the river. Mariah sighed, her heart pace returning to normal as she ambled down the steps. She went into the tent to inspect for bites. She found a cut, running long. She gasped and began cleaning it hastily.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 9:12 pm

Clarissa groand. "It burns." she mumbled. Her head rolled to the side as she winced.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 1:26 am

Stanza sat on the ground, unsure what to do. As the sounds of the undead died, she could hear Clartisa and Mariah a bit farther away. Putting away her weapon Stanza drew her knees to her chest and rested her head on her arms, slowly tapping her foot.

(I think you forgot Stanza was blind.)
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 9:22 am

Clarissa groaned and lifted her arm up. "Where is Zach. I have a few things I would like to say to that little booger!!" She waving her arm.in the air.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 12:31 am

((Oh I didn't forget. I was going to put that Zach guided Stanza up, but I didn't want to be to OP))

Zach sighed and climbed back down. "Um...you know, that was really skittish. Are you sure you guys are safe in this little...enclosure?" he asked. Mariah helped Jasmine up and walked outside. "Hey, who are you to talk?" she growled. Zach raised his brow. "Well if I'm not mistaken, you guys are the ones that forced me to cone here." he retorted, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 9:24 am

Jasmine growled. "Listen, we were just trying to help. And if you didn't wanna come with us, then you wouldn't have walked through those doors. If you can't get along then leave. We're all on the same boat here so don't give us any crap. Now, either leave or stay, it's your choice." She spat glaring. She was going to apologize but she couldn't after his stupid childish outburst.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 8:14 pm

"Does it really do any good to fight? I could believe it if I was told you were all four, with your behavior." Stanza said, frowning.

(Hehe. You guys got scolded by a 5-6 year old.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 8:52 pm

Mariah and Zach looked down, with embarrassment. "She's right. Fighting doesn't solve anything. And, no, this isn't strong enough to hold. I have been taking down mobs like that since I built. It's getting weaker every weak. We have to leave." she admitted, sighing. Zach raised his hand, hesitantly. "I'm going somewhere... And I wouldn't mind some company." he said. Mariah raised her brow with interest. "Where are you going? " she asked. He told her that he was heading towards the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 9:08 am

Clarissa smiled and sighed. She walked up to Zach hesitantly. "Uh, listen, I'm.....sorry....about what I've said to you. Soo, can we...start over?" She asked as she stuck her hand out.

((You said Jasmine.....then I said it cause u said it. Clarissa remember?
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 1:27 pm

((I know, it was confusing me too))

Zach sighed and shook her hand. "Apology accepted." He said. Mariah went to get ready, getting some food and water and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 9:24 pm

"Oh, were going somewhere?" Stanza asked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2015, 9:19 am

Clarissa was already packed since she never unpacked. "Yup." She said and started doing pushups. She moved onto her knuckles and started doing it on one hand. She looked up and waited for Mariah.

((If someone sits on my back it will not end pretty.....jk do what u will....but I'm warning u lol jk))
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 9:51 pm

Mariah rolled her eyes and loaded her guns(actual guns that shoot bullets) she looked at Zach. "So, here's the plan. There's a road a few leagues in the woods. At day we'll leave. Once we get on the road we'll walk until we find a car or something, and we'll ride." she said, shrugging. Yeah, it was a little sketchy, but it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 9:18 am

Clarissa jumped up. "Actually, I left my motercycle by that road. I heard something and hopped off. If we can get there, I can give one of you a ride to the last truck I saw and then we can both come back for you. The other two can hide in a tree by it." She said determined.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 8:15 pm

"Great. Let's go! Zach, stay with Stanza, you two will hide in the tree." Said Mariah. Zach looked at the little girl. "Sup." He said. Mariah opened the gates, stabbing a zombie in the face. It was one of the late ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: