ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 8:41 pm

Clarissa began humming the familiar toon with Mariah. She smiled softly. "Go to sleep. " She whispered as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 1:02 am

Mariah cracked her eyes open, but they quickly shut, and, exhausted she fell asleep quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 1:30 am

~time skip to morning~

Clarissa got up and dusted herself off. "Wake up!" She said shaking Mariah. She walked over to the kid and shook her as well.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 1:41 am

Mariah jumped up and listened. She turned to Clarissa and raised her brows and shrugged. The question was written in her eyes. Anything last night?'. She looked at Stanza and at Clarissa. "Stanza, are you going to stay a bit longer? If not than I can get you some food...and you will need another weapon. I can't believe you had survived this long with just one arrow." she said picking through the ashes, for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 1:43 am

Clarissa sighed and shook her head no. She sat down and played with the dirt.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 4:39 am

After a rude awakening, Stanza just picked at her bows string. "I think Ill stay, for now. This was the first time I was able to sleep in days." She said the last part quietly, to herself. She liked it here, sort off. In her opinion it could be better. Then again, she couldn't see it. "I'm a little surprised I'm still alive myself, to be honest." She added. She did take some offence, but she had admit it was true. Surviving in this world was tough, it was made tougher with limited resources and no sight. She took her only arrow and stabbed it into the ground. She set her bow down. "Can you try to describe how this place looks?" Stanza asked. Sometimes she tried to imagine what it would be like to see. She knew she never would get the full experience, but she still tried.

(just threw that last bit in cause I was bored. Also, cause I like to build the world a bit. :) )
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 6:59 pm

Mariah looked around. "OK, I will explain it. There are two oaks. The tallest is to the left by the gate. The second holds weapons, food and other useful supplies. There is a three inch thick wooden wall with spears sticking out of them. The gate is wooden, and like the wall, has spears sticking out. In between the trees, I have a roughly built room for sleeping, eating and medical treatment)but I haven't finished yet-so its a little unstable." she explained.

OOC: For everyone's sake- I explained heehee.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:09 pm

Clarissa sighed. She wanted to lighten the mood, so she began to sing a song. "When you leave, my colors turn to grey- little lover stay- all my colora fade away." She sang, motioning for Mariah to join.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:19 pm

Mariah looked around, and shushed Clarissa. She got up and went up to the watch tower. She took a look into her sniper and looked around. A few biters were gathering on the outside. She looked down and then came back. "we shouldn't sing so loudly...just be quite for a while, until they go away." she said. With that, she pulled the lever, and the distant bells started ringing. The biters went away. Mariah was a little annoyed but brushed it aside.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:22 pm

Clarissa glared at Mariah. After all this time being apart, she just wanted to have some fun and her best friend is acting like a total jerk! This apocalypse has changed her. Clarissa walked off and mutter that she was exploring camp.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 8:04 pm

New character:

Mariah sighed and looked outside the wall. Nothing. Her stomach growled. Mariah went to the second tree and climbed up the stairs. She got some peices of garlic bread and water and brought it back down. "Stanza, here something to eat." she said. Mariah felt pity for the underfed little girl. She handed her a third of the bread, and cup of some water. Mariah stood up and hesitantly walked to Clarissa. "here, if your hungry." she said holding out half of the rest, and some water.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 12:13 am

"Thank you." Stanza said. She took the bread and water and took a bite of the bread. She took a sip from the cup and slowly ate the bread.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 12:35 am

"Thanks." Clarissa said smiling softly. She took a bite of the bread and drak the water. After she finished eating, she started singing softly.
"When you leave, my colors turn to grey- little lover stay- all my colora fade away." She started to motion for Mariah to join again.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 1:48 am

Stanza plucked at the string of her bow, remembering something. The memory was hazy, and it hurt her head to think about it, but somehow she had caught a peice of the memory, a sound of an instrument, and unable to remember fully she gave up, letting go of the shred she had caught. She didn't remember anything before the day she woke up to find corpses walking around, attacking anything that made a sound or moved. She pushed that to the back of her mind, trying to listen as Clarissa sang.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 1:51 am

Clarissa continued to sing her childhood song. "Every word of the love I used to say, now I paint it everyday." She sang. She continued until the song was over. She sat down and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 1:55 pm

Mariah smiled and sat down. "Can any of us remember the day the apocalypse struck, what we were doing?" she asked, absentmindedly. She took a stick in her hand and twirled it around. "Clarissa and I were eating apples. Then an alarm rang, and tanks started coming. Remember! We were singing that song- and suddenly tanks came. People beganbgetting frightened as others started turning on them." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 2:32 pm

Clarissa let a single tear slide down her cheek. "Yeah! Then we got seperated. I searched all day and night for you. I looked everywhere. Once everybody was turned, I thought you were gone. But then, I went to the apartment. We didn't have our necklaces on that day. When I looked on the dresser, yours was gone. I knew you were alive, and I never stopped looking. After living with a team in the city for a while, my team died off. I was ambushed and lost all my food until I found this place. I found you." She said pulling out her necklace. It was half of a light blue heart. They were magnatized so if you put them together they would stick. It said Best Friends, forever and always. Clarissa smiled sadly as she looked at her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 6:54 pm

Mariah's eyes widened, and she pulled out the necklace from her jacket pocket. "Yes I got it. I got it to remember you, because I knew this thing would take its toll. I was never part of group though." she said. The necklac's clipped together.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 6:57 pm

Clarissa smiled at her friend. "I'm so glad to have you back." She whispered and hugged her friend.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 7:00 pm

Marian hugged her back. When she let go, she looked at Stanza. "So what's your story?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 8:48 pm

"I don't remember, I can only recall the horrible screams of everyone around me. I've been hiding anywhere I could, my bow always at the ready. I don't remember much from that day. " Stanza said quietly in reply to Mariah's question.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 4:31 pm

Clarissa sighed and looked. "Oh my gosh! I never introduced myself to you. I'm Clarissa, even though you probably already knew that." She said cheekily.

Last edited by Frostwolf on January 22nd 2015, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 12:03 am

"It's all right." Stanza replied. She pulled the string of her bow back, without an arrow nocked. "It's not the worst thing to happen, now is it?" She asked, an almost undetectable bit of humor laced in her voice. She let go of the bowstring, the vibrations making her arm quiver.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 12:57 pm

Clarissa chuckled. "Guess not." She replied playing with her dagger.

Last edited by Frostwolf on January 22nd 2015, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 6:38 pm

Marian laughed quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: