ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2015, 6:38 pm

Stanza stood up. " Do you have a walking stick?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2015, 7:40 pm

Mariah nodded and got up. "Yeah, why? " she asked, but got it, and brought it to Stanza.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2015, 8:21 pm

"Well, I don't want to be tripping over things all the time and I believe it might help me." Stanza replied she took the walking stick in hand.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:57 pm

Mariah smiled. "Yeah, that makes since." she said.

Zach walked through the woods cautiously, holding his gun. He was almost out of ammo. 'Ah crap.' he thought. The woods seemed calm-but it always did. You couldn't assume in this time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 6:06 pm

Clarissa sighed. "So, when do we go on patrol? Do we even go on patrol?" she asked, bordom taking over her. It was strange, she got a wierd feeling. She loved her best friend, like a sister, but somehting was up she felt like she needed to go out there.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:11 pm

Mariah cocked her head. "I suppose it gets boring sometimes. But it's OK. If we need to take a look out, there's a tower... I just don't want to lose you again, I hope you understand?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:19 pm

Clarissa scoffed. "Need I remind you that I studied in boxing, kick boxing, karate, jujitsu, ninjitsu, tae kuan doe, and weaponry classes? I am not weak. Plus, something feels off. We should check it out." she said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 9:54 pm

Mariah sighed and shrugged. "OK, we'll go one patrol." she said. With that, she got her bow and arrows and her pistol. "Stanza, you won't to come?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 11:23 am

"Sure, I'll come." Stanza said. She grabbed her bow and slung it over her shoulder, taking her arrow in hand.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 2:08 pm

"Yeah!" Clarissa whisper-shouted while punching the air. She walked over to her bag she brought and pulled out some weapons. She put away her dagger in her boot and wrapped her bow around her. She put on her sheath holding her arrows and placed ammo in her other boot. She pulled out her ak-47 and marched to the gate. "C'mon!" Clarissa said motioning for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 2:34 pm

Mariah pulled on the rope, the doors sliding, creaking, as it opened. The bridge unfurled and went across the river. Mariah ran out, checking for any, before turning back and waiting for her friends.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 5:28 pm

Clarissa followed close behind. She looked around, seeing that there was no biters around. "Dang it! I was hoping to blow the brains out of some zombies man! She said stoping her foot childishly. She laughed silently at her actions.

Last edited by Frostwolf on January 24th 2015, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 10:04 pm

Mariah chuckled and after Stanza made it across, she pulled another rope and closed the door and folded in the bridge.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 3:08 pm

"Probably should be quieter." Stanza said seriously, but still with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 9:32 pm

Clarissa chuckled light-heartitly. "Well, I kinda wanted to blow out some brains." she said rolling her eyes, but still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:10 pm

Mariah smiled as she cocked her gun. She held up her hand, signaling to be quiet. She listened intently on the silence. Shrugging, she went on, stepping quietly through. 'I've got a bad feeling about this.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:30 pm

Jasmine glared. "I have a bad feeling about this." She said cocking her gun.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:39 pm

Mariah looked at her weirdly. She shrugged it off and turned on a flashlight.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:40 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Im serious!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:45 pm

"Oh, I believe you, I was thinking the same thing." she said.

Zach walked uneasily through the woods. 'Wish I was in a car, driving to the desert.' he thought. Then, he saw a light flicker on.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:47 pm

Jasmine heard a rustle in the grass. "Follow me." She whispered. She stalked over behind trees. She then saw a boy in his teens. She ran behind him and put a gun to his head. She waited for Mariah to deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:51 pm

((Note: your character's name is Clarrisa.))

Mariah jumped up. "Its a survivor!" she said, holding up her gun suspiciously. "Hey, hey let go. I won't bite." he growled, putting his hands, knowing he was outnumbered. Mariah lowered her gun, but narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:54 pm

(Yeah sorry......check your private messages!!!! PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!)

Clarissa held her gun firmly. "On your knees! Were gonna check you for bites." She said pressing her gun harder. "Mariah, check him." She said narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:58 pm

Zach rolled his eyes. "if I were bit, I'd be a zombie by now." he said. Mariah checked him, shaking her head. "He's clear." she said.

((Gtg bye))
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 9:10 pm

Clarissa glared. "Alright smart guy. Dont think I would hesitate to shoot you." She snarled. She put away her gun and began walking back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: