ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 7

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 12:15 pm

Mariah felt Clarissa's forehead. "So.your saying, that the only way to save her is cut off her leg?" Mariah asked, and raised the knife.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 12:17 pm

Clarissa stopped coughing and sat up. She leaned over and spit out a wad of blood and spit before chugging down a drink. "That. Hurt." She said glaring.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 12:45 pm

Mariah smiled and sighed. "Rest, we'll see the outcome." She said. Marine sighed and got in the front with the others. "Well that officially sucked. They're coming from the city. No.food." Zach sighed. Mariah looked at him. "What did you do? You know, before all this crazy shit?." She asked. Zach sighed. "I was an actor. I played in one movie, but on my second movie, things went to help. Not long ago, my girl friend was bitten, i tried to save her, but it.was no use. She turned. I had to kill her. To.remember her, i too her.necklace." he.said showing her a beaded necklace with a dream catcher for the center piece. Mariah smiled. "Its pretty... to bad its a reminder of your failure." She said shrugging. Zach glared at her before nodding. "Yeah, guess your right." He said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 12:48 pm

Clarissa held back a snicker. She laid down and tried to sleep. After about and hour she did so.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 10:55 pm

Stanza stayed silent. 'Must be nice, being able to see...' She thought sadly. She felt the point of her only arrow, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 11:02 pm

Clarissa sturred in her sleep. Pain surging through her leg. She eventually shot up and cried in pain because of her leg. It was bleeding and infected. Not jecause of being bitten cause that was taken out. It was because It was never cleaned properly, now it started to get infected. "Gah! Flubbernuck this hurts!" She yelled punching a wall and leaving a dent. Well at least the pain in her hand would make her forget about her leg for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 3:34 pm

Mariah darted to the back and took the band-aid off. She took out a first aid kit she had found and sprayed neosporin on the wound. She winced, as if she felt the burn. She poured water over it, and then wrapped it back up after dabbing it with some cotton. Mariah felt her head, to see if a fever was settling. Nothing. Good. Mariah went back up to the front and sighed. "She's going to be OK." Mariah said, more to herself. Zach raised a brow and looked at her. "Is she?" he asked. Mariah looked at him, and sighed. "yes....." she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 6:09 pm

Clarissa glared at.Zach. "Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine? Just got all the faith in the world!" She said sarcastically and laid against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: