sian wanders alone - Page 28

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

sian wanders alone - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2013, 1:19 am

Kira flicked her tail and looked at the brute. "Not even a friendly battle?" She asked, tilting her head cutely.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2013, 4:58 pm

"stop "hita yelled placing one paw in front of him on the ground hard macking a it echo "i do not want anyone to fight if there is one i will be honored to fight myself "he stareed striat into kovu's eyes

Hello there " silvermoon siad to the wolf rangarock "are you new to the woods ...im silvermoon"she siad with a smile

{sure}
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 11:31 am

Kovu Stare (stared) back into Hita's eyes not flinching. "Hita My senses tell me that the wolf named Raiko is close follow me into the trees. I also have to get back to moonheart so I can show her a new healing technique."

"If you want you can follow us to the den," Kovu said to the Fae. "And may I know your name,"
Back to top Go down
Lanrox_
` pup

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 4:41 am

Ragnarok grinned at Silvermoon. "sorta. i'm farm dog but i like to come out and explore." then he sat down to watch Kira and Hita arguing, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2013, 6:57 am

Kira listened to the two and flicked her tail. "Kira." She said simply, smiling then looking over at Hita. Her ears swiveled around, catching the different sounds that surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 11:34 am

Zero lefted the alpha's pup alone in the den, knowing everyone else was around so no harm would happened to them. Zerp stepped forward bravely and looked at the strangers who decide stroll into their den. " Ugh, no fighting please we already have enough issues with Raiko..." He sighed, looking at Kira closely. " Moonheart, where is Scourge and Jade? Please, don't tell their still away.. and Sian too!! Ha! the higher up wolves are always gone when you need them." He laughed lightly, moving bewteen his pack mates.~

Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 3:10 pm

moonheart shighed deep withen her self then spoke"yes zero both the beta and the alphas are away but concerding who has been in the pack the longed would be hita so they are his guests i will be with you im a minutev kovu ,give me a minute" she walked out of the den and howled for the alphas and betas.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 10:35 pm

[sorry guys, i have been adjusting to a new school and havent been able to get on. welcome to new pack members and i will try to catch up. i will text jade to get on and to get scourge on as well. please be patient with me XD i am out of the loop right now.]

sian ran back to the den to see the two new wolves. "well, the pack is still growing i see." he said with a smirk. "well you to may join if you want, and if shshale agrees." he said walking to his pups and laying beside them.

ria walked over to the new female, and sniffed her flank couriously. "hello" she said.

malus walked over to his dad and started to snuggle up in his paws.

raiko stalked through the woods angrily. first his kill was taken from him, then the pack grew some more. that was the last thing he needed. well that just means more wolves to kill, he thought with an evil glint in his eyes. he stalked off into the woods, begining to plot more attacks.....
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 11:25 am

do you wana meet my alphas ,to be honest you apper as a wolf."silvermoon siad to ragnarok with a shy smile.

shshale trotted over to kira nodded her head lightly then siad"i agree sian well need more mentors for the pups to help train then all."
moonheart entered the den
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 11:11 pm

Kira flicked her tail when even more wolves started to come around her. This pack was larger than she'd first thought. She listened to all of them speak, then flicked her ears when she heard the Alpha's speak to her. She looked over the Alpha male, then the Alpha female. The touch of a nose to her flank made her turn around and face the fae that had sniffed her. "Oh. Hello." She said, not used to being greeted by a sniff to the flank. She looked back at the Alphas when she heard that the pack needed mentors. She wriggled her nose. "Is there any other rank I could possible have?" She asked. Her and pups really didn't get along usually.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 5:14 pm

ria snorted.

"you dont have to be a mentor if you dont want to." sian told her. "you could just run hunting expeditions, or go on border patrols"

malus snuck over to the new kira. he pounced on her paw playfully, biteing her paw and running away again.
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 7:02 pm

Kira nodded, looking at the Alpha. "Well, if you wouldn't mind taking me around, I would like to get to know the land." She said, smiling sweetly. And you. She thought in her mind. When the little pup bit her paw, she raised it and watched the pup run off. Part of her wanted to growl at the pup, but she kept her cool. She was trying to get into the pack after all.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2013, 3:52 pm

Kovu walked to Kira and apologized to her. "Sorry for my earlier behaviour towards you, and I promise next time I will analyze you better than just your weaknesses. How can I make it up to you?" Kovu sat by Kira and Hita to wait for moonheart.

{If i am not on in a while then my computer is getting fixed or i am out humtimg}
Back to top Go down
Lanrox_
` pup

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2013, 4:27 am

Ragnarok watched kovu then turned to silvermoon. "who are the alphas?"
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2013, 11:34 am

Kira looked over at the brute and chuckled. "It's alright. It's not the worst I've been treated." She said then smiled, flicking her tail up. "No need. We're all pack now." She said with a shrug. "Maybe we could go out one night so you can get to know me a bit better." She said, her eyes settling on his.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2013, 6:09 pm

"Ok maybe we can go out one time." Kovu said to Kira. *Steps closer to the fae* Whispers in Kira's ear,"I still owe you and if you wanted maybe we could have puppies"
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2013, 6:52 pm

[lol smooth move kovu XD]

sian went to his pups and laid down by them protectivly.

"well, i am bored. i am gonna go hunting." ria said running off into the woods.

malus walked over and curled up next to his dad.

raiko saw ria run off into the woods alone, and saw his chance. he stalked silently through the woods, following ria.....
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2013, 12:51 am

monheart speed after ria kepping her alarm up as she caught up to her and siad cealry "ria lets hunt togher i dont want raiki attacking anyone anymore"

{you leave ria alone raiko!!! Exclamation Exclamation }

shsale shighed and siad loudy so everone could hear"riakio has caused enough traggedy for this pack of mine so i have decided that from now one when one wolf goes out hunting someone must go with for there own sakeand i need to speek with the betas *she gazed over everone* some one pleese ste up a search party and find them as quickly as they can ."she then walked back to the pups thanked zero for watching them as she picked up arana and star looking at sian she walked overto him and siad in his ear"i am still worried about what he siad to me*she was still shocken from raikio's words*i will not let them leve my sight untill they learn how to fight and hunt"

"my alphas well they are reealy nice but *she sniffed the air*if you want to meet them i could show you...and to be honest i feel as if we are being watched."silvermoonsiad with her ears sidewards showing how nerves she was at the momment.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2013, 3:57 pm

{Lol thanks Sian.}

{I don't think Faolan is getting on anymore}

{Can my Sister Isabella join the pack.}

*Kovu licked Kira's muzzle*
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 1:47 pm

Kira looked at the brute and chuckled. "Maybe." She said simply. Not too long ago they were about to engage in battle, and now he was talking about pups? She flicked her tail and smirked a bit. Things moved fast around here. Maybe that was a good thing for her. When the Alpha left, she watched him then looked around at the other wolves then at Kovu. "Come. You can show me around." She said, winking at him then prancing forward, running her tail under his chin.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 2:27 pm

Kovu walked to Kira. Licked her muzzle and took her to the centre of the forest.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 3:16 pm

Kovu walked to Kira and licked her muzzle. Kovu took Kira to the centre of the forest.

"Kira, I love you," Kovu said to Kira.
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 1:04 am

Kira was caught a little off guard by the lick, but just flicked her tail, not thinking too much into it. Her nose wriggled as they walked. She was taking in all of the scents that were close by. When they came to the center of the forest and Kovu stopped, Kira tilted her head a bit. His words made her chuckle. "Love is a very strong word Kovu." She said, figuring that she could play into this game, if that's what it was. She went to his side then circled him once, letting her tail run across his sides. "You don't even know me." She pointed out, facing him again.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 4:41 pm

"A wolf can tell who his true love is when he see her," Kovu said to Kira. Kovu fell for Kira's bait by her rubbing her tail on his sides.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 5:32 pm

Jade stepped forward from the shadows with her mate Scourge, yelling at him at the top of her lungs as usually. " Scourge!! I told you we should of come back home weeks ago.. but no you wouldn't listen to me! When will you get it through that thick skull of yours.. that you are not always right?" She sighed dramatically, as her tail swish from side to side in rather irritated way. Jade's sky blue eyes lit up with joy, seeing everyone and few new wolves , her ears perked up letting out loud bark. " Hello, everyone, sorry that we've been away for so long" She paused for brief moment, giving Scourge the death glare, before shifting her gaze back to the rest of their pack mates. " Scourge.. decided to take a short cut home." She said sarcastically, shaking her snowy white pelt.

Star yawned and smuggled up with her brother, whinning softly for her father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 28 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next