freezing cold ice - Page 8

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

freezing cold ice - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:56 pm

"Lets head off." Universe said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 9:33 pm

Shadow nodded and set off to the right. Dark mist was forming. Sestet cocked her head. Wait, that wasn't mist, its shadows. Her eyes widened. Shadows, in liquid like form. An actual substance. Only in the dream realm and on demons.
Back to top Go down
lillylilly
` pup

lillylilly

Scarlett

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 7:21 am

can I join
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 7:50 pm

(Lilly, I would like to ask if you have a character that has been accepted. I believe the last person to create a wolf was goldenashes, and I would like to know if you had created a character before I answer. You would need an answer from goldenashes as well.)

Universe didn't notice the shadows, not like Sestet did, anyways. She was focused on the path ahead, and thinking of matters of the future, not present.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 9:17 pm

OOC: Ah, authority awesome. I will ask the same, I don't want this story to be blocked until you get it accepted. If you have then yes you may join. Smile

Shadow led the girls threw thick thorny trees, the shadow mist growing thicker as they went deeper. Sestet thought it almost suffacating. It was choking her, but she didn't show. Apparently Shadow used to the shadow mist like it was normal air(which it wasn't.)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 1:20 am

Universe walked through the mist with no thoughts on it. It did seem it somewhat bothered Sestet, though.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 8:51 pm

Sestet seemed to notice Universe and how well she handled the choking mist. It seemedto make way for Shadow and, but crowd around Sestet. She screamed in Agony, but the shadows seemed to engulf the noise.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 9:08 pm

Universe paused and looked back at Sestet, wanting to know what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 9:26 pm

The mist seemed to make her stop walking and covered her from being seen at all.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 9:32 pm

"Sestet! Where are you?" Universe shouted when she couldn't find Sestet.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 9:46 pm

Shadow looked around. He saw the big mass of mist. Thats right, the undead was despised by the shadows of this forest. 'Universe, do you have any light?" he asked. Sestet tried to answer but the shadows closed around her mouth.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 9:56 pm

"I used to be able to draw light from shadows, but that was before I merged with Galaxy. Im not sure if I can anymore..." Universe said with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 10:14 pm

Shadow shook his head. 'well you have to try, theyll make her one of their own. We cant let that happen!' he said, concerned. No, more than concerned, scared.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 10:28 pm

"Okay." Universe said as she gazed at the shadows. "Shadows, if you are true shadows then why do you hold light? Surrender your light to me and ill give you utter darkness." She thought, focusing on the shadows. They seemed to pause for a moment, then a small light began to emerge from them. The light got larger and larger, until all the light stopped growing.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 10:53 am

Shadow smiled broadly. awesome! he shouted. Sestet opened her eyes and gasped for air. 'oh thank goodness.' she thought, relived,
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 8:54 pm

Universe smiled when she saw the shadows leave. Sestet seemed to be okay now, and Universe had a ball of light now. She grabbed the light with her jaw and wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 7:15 pm

Sestet stood up(she had been suffocated to her knees...or whatever) and came back to the front with Universe and Shadow. She didn't speak, some part of her still in the vortex of shadow mist.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 9:13 pm

Universe smiled and started to walk along the path.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 8:41 pm

Ace sighed as he circled the two unconscious wolves. He sat down and flicked his tail back and forth impatiently. Ice groaned. "This is BORING!" she growled. Ace glared at Ice. "shut up, no one asked you...if your so freaking bored-go take a nap
"
he growled-taking leadership of the small pack. Ice rolled her eyes. " No wat- i won't take a nap- I might end up like them." Ice snapped. Ace rolled his eyes and shook his head.

OOC: sorry for the switch- it was getting boring.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 10:31 pm

(Its alright... Maybe we should stick to the conscious wolves until the others find Galaxy. Does that sound fine?)

"I don't think that you would end up like them. Number One, you are not hurt. Number two, you aren't going to try spiritual whatnot you have no idea about. Sestet attempted to find Galaxy in the dream state, because she knew what she was doing. Anyways, I think they are going to wake soon." Alice said as she swished her tail. "Really?!" Drake asked, a relieved look on his face. Alice flicked her ear and rolled her eyes. "I think they are, I think an aura-thing is slowly surrounding them. White is slowly becoming... bolder? I think... I have no idea." Drake sighed and laid his ears back.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 2:43 pm

Ice rolled her eyes at this. you have no sense of humour. she thought. She flicked her tail and kept eating the carcass that she and Ace had caught. Ace sighed as he glared at the two for no particular reason. He was just mad they weren't awake yet.

OOC: yeah sounds like a plan
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 7:10 pm

Alice flicked her tail and shook her head. Drake nudged his sister with his muzzle, trying to wake her. "Drake's odd family got me into this mess. I wish I could leave, but that would be too cruel." She thought with a sigh. She looked around and saw no one was watching. She slowly stood up and padded away. She did her best to lay false tracks and scents, and to stay silent. A little while later she climbed up on top of a boulder and curled up to watch snow fall.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 8:47 pm

Ace watched Alice as she slipped. 'Can't blame her.' he thought. He quietly followed as Ice sullenly walked back to the cave. He followed her, keeping her in sight. 'Gee, I feel like a stalker...' he thought. He hid in the shadows as she stood on the boulder.

OOC: Ironically, I was just listening to Animals by Maroon 5 as I was writing that...huh.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 11:05 pm

Alice sighed. "I wonder when Galaxy will wake up... Sestet too..." She thought. She let out a half-hearted laugh. "And I would think Drake is too. Its upsetting, really. We all meet up and one is put into a coma." She shook her head. "I think I might be going insane..." She muttered to herself.

Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 1:52 pm

Ace heard as Alice muttered her conckusion of herself. He let out a puff of air as a small laughter. 'Arent we all.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next