freezing cold ice - Page 9

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

freezing cold ice - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 9:30 am

Alice sat and lowered her head. She had no idea what would help her friends, no idea how she could help anyone for that matter. "Im useless." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:59 pm

When Ace heard what she had to say he choked. He stumbled out, as if he had been kicked. "Your not useless Alice...you can see auras. that's not useless right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 6:56 pm

Alice jumped as Ace started to speak. She turned to face him and shook her head. "Something I cant even translate, and I get to call it useful?" She sat and flicked her ears. "I don't think that's right..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 3:55 pm

Ace shrugged and narrowed his. "Your not plannin' of runnin' of like that other wolf are you?" He asked, growing suspicious. "And don't worry-you may be useless or whatever- but I know that I know that your cool, and I don't want you to go. I'm sure you know a lot more than you think." he said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 6:54 pm

Alice shrugged and lay her ears back.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 12:07 am

Ace sighed, not knowing what to say. "Well....just come back. Im sure theyre looking for you." he said, looking back over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 9:46 am

"Ok..." She said as she jumped off the rock. She weaved through the trees as she made her way back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 12:39 pm

Ace smiled slightly and followed.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 9:56 pm

Alice sat next to Drake and nudged Galaxy once she got back.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 10:44 pm

Ice looked at Alice and rolled her eyes. Ace glared at Ice. 'What is wrong with her? she's so ignorant.' ace thought.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 7:56 pm

Alice looked up from Galaxy to see Ice's gaze. as Ice rolled her eyes. Alice walked away from Drake and Galaxy and sat at the edge of the clearing. 'How am I not useless?' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 8:06 pm

OOC: May I join?
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 8:34 pm

(I don't mind.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 6:49 pm

OOC: Yes u may Frostwolf. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 10:59 am

Crystal padded through the trees. She had been walking for days and had got in a blizzard. "...C-C-Cold." She studdered. Crystal saw wolves ahead. "H-Help." She whispered before falling down.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 2:28 pm

Ice smelt the scent of a new wolf. 'Ugh, more wolves. We've already enough drama on our hands.' she thought bitterly. Ice padded away to check it out. She came upon a wolf lying on the ground. '*sigh* I don't have time for this.' her small pack already had enough trouble. Ice nudged the wolf to make sure it was still conscious. "Hey, the blizzard was about three days ago. Are you still conscious, I already have enough problems, I don't need one more. she growled sternly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 2:30 pm

Crystal was awake but could barley hear anything. She growled to show she was awake. It was the only thing she could do.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 2:36 pm

Ice narrowed her eyes. "Don't growl at me. *Sigh* well, I guess your awake. Do I have to drag you? Or can you walk? You know what? Never mind and, I'll drag you." she sighed. Ice took hold of the strange fae's neck scruff and dragged her back to her camp. Ace looked up. "Another wolf? Really? " he growled. He looked at Drake and Alice for their response.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 4:01 pm

OOC: Wow, way to make me feel welcome Ash! Wink

"Ow." Crystal whispered. She heard the wolves comments. 'It's not like I want to be here! Crystal thought.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 5:58 pm

OOC: Sorry just my wolves r very moody. tongue

Ace sighed and stepped towards the new wolf. "hmm......take her to the cave." he said. Ice rolled her eyes. She slipped the wolf on her back and carefully went up to the cave. "I can't believe I have to carry you up here. " she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 6:01 pm

OOC: Yeah, yeah lol :)

"Well, sorry!" Crystal muttered, with barely enough strength to speak.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 6:18 pm

Once Ice got up and in, she dropped Crystal off her back. "You'll need to get all that ice off your fur." she said. She grabbed some wood and placed it in the center. She struck the ground with some flint. She started a fire. "Get warm." she said, before June mping out from the cave.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 6:22 pm

"Thanks...." Crystal said scooting closer to the fire. "Warm." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 1:03 am

(wow... you guys left me behind... :(  Alice all alone...)

Alice looked up to see the new wolf. She watched as she was taken to the cave. Ice left the wolf alone up there so Alice decided to slowly make her way up. She sat  across from the new wolf in the cave, near the flames. She smelt the smoke, oddly soothing. "Hello, I'm Alice who are you?" She asked with a small smile. Drake watched and scooped up  Galaxy on his back and followed Alice. He sat away from The new wolf, Galaxy next to him. He gazed warily at the new wolf, a low rumble in his throat. Alice glared at him. She returned her gaze to the new wolf."Excuse him. He is very worried about his sister. I don't think he's very welcome to others right now." She said with a shake of her head. The new wolf had a greenish glow to her. 'Calm, I think..." Alice thought.

(Do you think they might have found Galaxy by now? I like this so far, but I wonder what Galaxy will think of Crystal...)
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 11:21 am

OOC: Sorry, we didn't meant to leave you. PLZ DON'T KILL MEH! :)

Crystal turned her head to a wolf sitting across from her. Alice was her name? She couldn't hear it very well. "My name's Crystal." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next