freezing cold ice - Page 11

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

freezing cold ice - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 9:02 pm

Sestet laughed. 'OH right. I'm sorry. My name is Sestet.' she said. Although she introduced herself, she could've sworn someone had said her name. No matter.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 9:11 pm

OOC: You didn't introduce yourself. I cheched. Wink

"Nice to meet you." Crystal said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 11:39 pm

OOC: So did I after I posted, it just felt she did. Heehee.

Sestet nodded and looked at Shadow. 'So, shall we be going? I don't like this forest. Let's find that door and get out of here.' she said. Shadow nodded. He looked at the others. 'Hey, you guys coming? The forest isn't a place for welcoming...we should find the exit before the same things happens to us as did Sestet.' he said- mostly to Universe.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 11:43 pm

Crystal stayed quiet. She felt awkward and didn't know if she should go with them or not.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 6:23 pm

Sestet looked at Crystal. 'so do you want to join us to leave this place?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 6:44 pm

"Sure. Am I stuck here?" Crystal asked confused. She thought it was just a dream.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 1:05 pm

Shadow shrugged. 'Are you? If you as in a coma, like these two- he said pointing to Galaxy and Sestet-'Or are you just asleep?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 2:36 pm

"I don't know. I think I'm asleep." Crystal said looking around

Crystal started to twitch in her sleep. Her ears flicked and her tail moved around. She move her head up farther and snorted.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 7:39 pm

The companions gasped when they saw Crystal fading. 'she must be walking up.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 7:43 pm

"Guys? GUYS!" Crystal yelled as she dissapered.

Crystal woke up gasping. She jumped up and looked around, only to see the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 8:12 pm

Ace jumped up with surprise.

Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 8:15 pm

"I saw them! I saw them. They're stuck!" Crystal yelled out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 10:59 pm

Ace's eyes widened and looked at Sestet and Galaxy. He narrowed his eyes and looked up. "What do you mean...stuck?" he asked in a hiss. Ice jumped up.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 11:04 pm

Crystal didn't like the tone in his voice. Her fur stood up as she stood tall. "I mean they're suck in some sort of limbo." She growled, narrowing her eyes. Crystal was always nice but she would not tolerate rude males.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 11:12 pm

Ice growled at her. "It is not your place to growl in my cave and start another fight. We'd very stressed right now. Ace is just tired." she snarled. Ace sighed and sat back down. He then noticed Ice was being nice to him...weird.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 11:16 pm

"Don't you dare ever talk to me like that! I always try to see the good in eveything but lately everthing's been crappy! I didn't want to be stuck in a blizzard for a week straight! I didn't want to intrude! I didn't want to be abused everyday!" Crystal spat. Her eyes widened. She just let out her biggest secret. She lowered her head and sat down letting a single tear fall.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 12:18 am

Universe waved her tail as Crystal woke up. She grabbed Galaxy by the scruff of her neck and moved her to continue on the path. "Lets head on and find the way out. I don't think I want to deal with more shadows." Universe said as Galaxy nipped at her paws. Universe pushed Galaxy away.

Drake perked his ears. "May I ask how you know they're stuck?" He asked with a quick glance at Galaxy. He didn't much care for other information, but he knew he should probably be kind-ish to Crystal. She seemed to need some kindness at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:57 am

"I'm sorry guys." Crystal said looking up. "I know they're stuck there because When I fell asleep, I WAS there. We we're just outside a forest, forest of shadows I think?. I thought it was just a dream, but it wasn't. I went somwhere. Galaxy, Universe, Sestet, and A shadow wolf was there. You have to believe me because no one has introduced themselves yet. Apart from Alice." Crystal said smiling towards Alice.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 12:50 pm

Ice rolled her eyes. Ace stepped forward and ignored the drama queen. "I believe you. Remember when Trace came and we fought her while that one shadow wolf was there, and then another ghost came and Sestet said that he was a good spirit? That was before this happened." he said.

Sestet and Shadow followed Universe. Sestet saw a light up ahead. 'I think we're almost there!' she said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 12:54 pm

"Yes! He was a good shadow wolf. I'm pretty sure his name WAS Shadow." Crystal said sitting down
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 1:03 pm

Drake nodded. "Who's Universe?" He asked, confused. He believed Crystal, but he wondered who Universe was.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 1:06 pm

"I don't know. She looked just like Galaxy though. I'll be sure to ask next time I fall asleep. Anyone have a message for them before I do?" Crystal asked laughing. She looked around to see if anyone took it literally. She wouldn't mind doing it, she just thought it would be funny.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 1:25 pm

'Universe? Looks like Galaxy? Sounds familiar... was it something that Junebug told us?' Drake wondered. He flicked his ear at her joke, an unhearable chuckle that could only be seen. He wouldnt laugh, not when he just heard Galaxy was trapped.

Galaxy jumped towards the light ahead before Universe pulled her back. "Sestet, I think you should go ahead. You too, Shadow. I need to get Galaxy to calm down." Universe said, pushing Galaxys head down with her paw.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 1:36 pm

"Okay...no messages. If not, I'll be joining them. Hopefully." Crystal said laying down. Just before she laid her head down, she said, "And I think we all got off on the wrong paw. I'm sorry for intruding and I hope I'm not causing any problems. Are you sure you guys don't want me to deliver a message to them?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:21 pm

Ace shook his head. "No, its OK. " he said.

Sestet and Shadow nodded and began running to the light. An open door stood. The forestblit up, and for a second, it sparkled and shone emerald and jade in the light. But it soonbwent back to its normal black void. Shadow turned as Sestet ran through. He sighed and looked at the door. He looked back and ran towards them. 'I won't go through before you, and, I don't belong in the real world anyway.' he said.

On the outside, Sestet jolted up. Ace and Ice gasped. " I'm alive!" she cried and jumped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next