freezing cold ice - Page 10

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

freezing cold ice - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 6:51 pm

(Its all right. I wont kill you... maybe.)

Alice nodded."Nice to meet you, Crystal." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 7:01 pm

Crystal gave a small nod and turned to Galaxy and Drake. She softened her gaze and layed back her ears. She scooted fartger away and curled into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 7:23 pm

Ace and Ice looked up to the company. "should we join them?" Ace asked. Ice shook her head. Ace rolled his eyes. "Well I'm joining them." he said. Ice rolled her eyes. Ace slipped Sestet on his back and went up to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 7:26 pm

Crystal looked up to see another wolf enter. She curled up tighter, hpoing to be invisible. After all, she had barely met them and most have been rude towards her.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 9:29 pm

Alice stood and walked to the far corner, farthest from the entrance. She sat and licked her paw, swishing her tail. Drake pulled Galaxy closer to the wall and laid a paw on her back.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 9:33 pm

Crystal watched as the other wolves moved over to the wall. She closed her eyes soon fell aleep.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 8:46 am

Ace looked down into the embers of the fire. He then looked outside. Ice was pacing around angrily. Hevsighed and looked at Sestet. She began to stir, but did not wake up.

As the small group made their way through the Shadow Forest, Sestet began to grow uneasy. She felt timid eyes were watching them in fear. "Universe, I senseva good spirit watchongvusvin fear...do you want to check it out?" she asked, looking around. Shadow stopped and turned around. He saw a whisp of silver movement.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 9:16 am

~Dream~

Crystal suddenly appeared....somewhere. She saw two other wolves and a....shadow wolf?. "Hey!" Crystal called out. She recognized the two wolves. They were asleep in the cave when she first saw them.

Crystal began to stirr. She mumbled things and moved her legs.

Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 9:43 am

Universe nodded. She heard someone yelling, and turned her gaze to them. She swished her tail in greeting. She turned her head as something moved at the edge of her vision.

Galaxy shifted in her sleep, only the tiniest bit, but it was enough to put Drake in a better mood.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 5:02 pm

"Hey! I'm Crystal. I've seen you in the cave but you've been sleeping. It's weird that I'm dreaming you." Crystal said running up to them.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 7:02 pm

"Oh, I'm not in the cave. I am Universe, not Galaxy. It is nice to meet your acquaintance, Crystal." Universe said as she walked towards where she saw the movement. "Hello!" Something shouted before knocking over Universe. "Yay! Finally! I've been waiting to see you, Universe!" The exited wolf said as she leapt off and started to run in circles. "Galaxy, Its not nice to worry others just to see your guide." Universe scolded. Galaxy seemed more of a puppy here. "There are lots of things here! Good and bad, all scared. It makes me lose my thought. But I wanted to ask what to do!" Galaxy said as she stood on her hind legs and spun.
"Of course. Its not 'I wanted to play!' this time." Universe thought with a sigh.

(I'm sorry Galaxy seems out of character. When she sleeps, she should get to act like a pup. She never got to, before. But, Yay! Galaxy is back!)
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 7:12 pm

"Oh, okay. I get it." Crystal mumbled confused. She watched as Universe talked to another wolf. Galaxy she said? Crystal sat down and waited for them to finish their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 7:28 pm

Shadow and Sestet turned. Sestet smiled warmly. "I was nice to meet you. You are a good wolf. I am glad to have your acquaintance. Our friend and guide, Shadow, a ghost, is helping us find the way out. Would you like to join us?" sestet concluded with a question. Shadow smiled warmly in welcome. He died as a pup, and so his spirit was like one, but his body was fully grown.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 7:32 pm

"Yeah. WAIT... AM I DEAD?" Crystal exclaimed panicing.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 7:42 pm

Shadow laughed and shook his head. "No, no. If you were dead, your Spirit would be in Lupus, unless you had unfinished business, but you wouldn't be here. You would be a shadow on the earth." he said. Sestet smiled warmly at Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 7:45 pm

Crystal laughed, embarassed by the way she acted. "Okay. So, where are we?" She asked swishing her tail.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 7:52 pm

Shadow swished his tail. 'We are in the Shadow forest. No light is here, but thanks to universe, we have at least some. It used to be the Enchanted forest, where dreams lived." he said sorrowfully.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 7:59 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry." Crystal said, her mood saddened. "I never caught your name?" She said looking to the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 8:07 pm

Galaxy sat and scratched her ear. She stood back up and started to jump around again. "I cant wake up..." Galaxy said to Universe, quiet enough they could only hear. "Don't worry, I'll help.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 8:10 pm

Shadow smiled at her. "You have nothing to be sorry about. My name is Shadow, my sister is still alive, her name is Snowstar." he said, a hint of longing in his voice. Sestet looked at Crystal and stepped forth.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 8:17 pm

"Nice to meet you. I'm Crystal." She said wagging her tail.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 8:19 pm

Sestet smiled. ,'We know, but its OK." she said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 8:26 pm

"And who are you?" Crystal asked turning to the wolf that just spoke.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 8:51 pm

Shadow sighed. Did the wolf have short term memory loss or something. 'She's Universe...and the other one is Galaxy.' he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 8:57 pm

Crystal got irritated. "No! I know who they are! I mean her!" She said pointing towards Sestet. Sestet was the only one who hadn't intoduced herself yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next