freezing cold ice - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

freezing cold ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:09 pm

Ace and Ice were standing up, both trying to push each other over. They looked at the three wolves. "What?" Ace huffed, losing his concentration.

Fool!!! Ice thought. She pushed Ace onto the snow, creating another puff of snow flying through the air.

They started fighting again.

"Oh my." a voice came from behind the 5 wolves
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:22 pm

Galaxy looked to where the voice originated, but didn't stop talking. "Fighting never solves anything, it could lead to a bad death in the future." She said as Drake and Alice groaned. "Based on your actions the universe decides your fate, and very much your death." She added.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:40 pm

Sestet smiled and came out from the trees. "I completely agree with you." she said. Sestet walked over to the fighting wolves. "Hey you lunatics, get over it! Watching you two good hearted wolves fighting breaks my heart!" she shouted.

Ace and Ice stared at the wolf. "Hi, my name is Sestet." she said sweetly. Ice looked at her astonished. Her and Ace got up. "Sorry." Ace said, ashamed. "Sorry too." Ice said looking away.

Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:45 pm

Drake and Alice gaped at the new wolf. "You agree with Galaxy's nonsense?" They said in unison. Galaxy glared at them both. 'Drake, you can see ghosts and Alice can see auras, but you still don't believe in the universes plans?" She said as she shook her head.

(This is the most Galaxy has ever spoken out of her lectures.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:55 pm

Sestet also glared at the wolves. "You must be stupid not to listen to her." she said.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 6:19 pm

"Thank you, Sestet." Galaxy said as Drake and Alice swished their tails in unison. "I don't know what she is talking about." Alice said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 7:33 pm

Sestet huffed in frustration. "I think it's very interesting topic, the universe. You know, Karma and such?" She said politely.  
Ace and Ice nodded respectably and gave Alive and Drake the evil eye.
Sestet sniffed the air. "I sense an evil presence surrounding us. We'd better get inside." she said. Her voice sounded scared. She walked up to the rocks and jumped up to the opening of the cave. Ice and Ace did the same. They looked at the wolves on ground.

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 27th 2014, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:44 pm

"Yes, and I know all about it. My mother told me all about the universe, and she even told me a story about a wolf named Universe that started the idea of karma and reincarnation. Have you heard the story?" Galaxy asked. Drake shrugged. "I never believed our mother, after Trace started seeing spirits and ghosts mother went insane. Rambling on and on what she called 'prophecies'. No one believed her except Galaxy."He said. Alice nodded. "Junebug did seem nonsensical at that time." She said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:47 pm

"Hey, c'mon, let's get inside!" Ace yelled out from the opening. "Yeah, c'mon slowpokes!" Ice agreed.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:55 pm

(what evil are you talking about, there is an evil spirit after Galaxy and Drake after all.)

Galaxy looked around. "Drake, did you happen to see a certain someone today?" She said with her voice quivering. Drake nodded. "Could he by chance be one of the evil presence?" He asked as Alice hurried inside. Galaxy's muscles froze as she fearfully glanced around. Drake noticed his sisters fearful position. "Galaxy we have to get inside." He said as he tried to push her to the rocks. She didn't budge. "Galaxy!" He said as he pushed her again.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:01 pm

"For the love of god!" Ice muttered. She jumped down and pushed Galaxy. "Get inside my cave right now! Or your out." Ice barked. She climbed back inside.

OOC: If you read Sestet's bio, then you know why she thinks there's an evil spirit, she can sense good and evil.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:08 pm

( I've read it. what evil is she sensing though?)

Galaxy stumbled, but she didn't move anymore. Her eyes were fixated to the darkness beneath the trees. "Evil works in shadows, so does Blood of Shadows." She muttered. Drake shook his head. "Sorry Galaxy, but now your on your own." He said sadly as he jumped up the rocks and into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:13 pm

Ice, and Ace looked down upon Galaxy. "Hey! I meant it! Now get up here and stop mumbling to yourself!" she screamed. Ace shook his head sorrowfully. "Galaxy, why are you just standing there?" he shouted. Sestet came up and looked outside. "Galaxy!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:22 pm

A wisp of shadow came from the trees and took the form of a wolf. "Trace, here are the evil wolves I found. Little Alice is inside." The shadow wolf said. Drake growled. "Galaxy! Get inside!" He yelled. Galaxy growled. "Drake, don't you see him? He knows where Trace is!" She replied. The shadow wolf seemed to growl, and he raised a paw and slashed at Galaxy, his paw dissipating before it reached her. The shadow seemed to laugh as Trace jumped at her sister. "Trace! Its me, Galaxy!" Galaxy yelled as Traces claws dug into her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:29 pm

Shadow had been trailing them. Trace you little dumby stop! ASH IS THE EVIL WOLF! he yelled at her. "Holy Crap!" Ace shouted. Ice jumped down and pushed Trace off of Galaxy and growled. Sestet joined in. She Howled to the gods for all of this to stop.
Please Diana answer my prayer!
Make this wolf see that she is wrong
Make the evil die along,
With the evil soul he is making!

Ace got a hold of himself and jumped down from the cave. He joined Ice and growled at the wolf with blood shot eyes. "Alice come and Help! Drake!" he shouted.

Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:48 pm

"Alice?" Trace asked. drake leapt out of the cave and ran to Trace. "Trace? Trace your really here!" He said as he helped her up. Alice went down the rocks and walked over to Drake. "Trace? Drake said you were dead." She said. Trace raised her head to look at Alice. "Did I really attack Galaxy?" She asked. Alice nodded. Galaxy groaned as she licked her wounds. She was bleeding. "Hey, I hate to stop the reunion, but Galaxy is hurt now." Drake said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:55 pm

Sestet, Ice, and Ace looked at the three wolves. Shadow came up to Trace. He clucked his tounge with irritation at her. He was not visible to see. You are a lunatic. You attacked your own sister. Ash told you to do it! Why do believe he is right? he whispered in her ear. Maybe she will see the truth. he thought. "I sense a presence with us." Sestet said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:00 pm

Trace turned her head to look at the ghost. "He isn't evil!" She growled to the ghost. Drake and Alice moved Galaxy away from Trace. "The ghost is half right." Galaxy tried to say.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 5:28 pm

Shadow shrugged, but he shook his head. I seriously can't see how he's good! he growled back.
Ace moved away. "I don't do good with this. I'm tired, i'm inside if you need me." He said backing away. Ice looked at him, she nodded, but gave him the, your-a-wimp, look. "What?" he scowled. She rolled her eyes.
"Trace, How do you know he's a good wolf? He called us evil. He made you think your own sister was the enemy. I think he has blinded her." Sestet said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:00 pm

"Im going inside too, I don't like this turn." Alice said as she started to climb up the rocks. Drake nodded. "I agree with the ghost." He murmured. Trace shook her head. "I don't believe you." She said under her breath. Galaxy closed her eyes, trying to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:23 pm

Shadow shrugged that's your fault not mine, he said. He vanished, going back to his home.
Sestet walked up to Trace. "Your soul grows darker by the second." She said, shaking her head with sorrow.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:29 pm

"Its all because I didn't try to keep her from seeing that shadow wolf." Drake growled. Trace shook her head and walked to a tree and curled up to sleep. Galaxy slipped into sleep and unknowingly put herself into a coma. Drake walked over to Galaxy and curled up beside her, trying to think of a way to help Trace.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 4:40 pm

Sestet nodded. She climbed into the cave and fell asleep. Ice was at the mouth of the cave, watching Trace like a hawk.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:04 am

Alice laughed half-heartedly. "I guess I must have creepy friends, huh? You just ran out of luck when you met us." She said, trying hard not to disturb the sleeping wolves.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 4:17 pm

Ace laughed along. "Well, maybe I like losing my luck. I might not have ever met someone who was afraid of bears." He said smiling. Ice circled the mouth of the cave restlessly. I'm watchin' you! she thought. She felt very uncomfortable with Trace in her small territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next