freezing cold ice - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

freezing cold ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:25 pm

Alice followed Ace inside the cave. She thought it was oddly bright for a cave. "Nice cave I guess." She said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:31 pm

Ace laughed. "You could say that. Anyway, it's not that deep, so the sun can easily make it's way in. Wow i feel really nerdy right now." he said. Ace laughed again. He lay down and waited for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:33 pm

Alice laughed a little. "Yeah, but its big enough for wolves."She said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:39 pm

Ace nodded and laughed with her. "Yes it is." he said. He smiled at her. "Doesn't it feel good to laugh?" he asked. He had noticed this was the first time she had laughed since they met.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:44 pm

"I haven't laughed in a while, it does feel good to laugh." Alice said. She sat and looked out the mouth of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:53 pm

Ace's eyes grew wide. Dang he thought. "Well that's too bad. I laugh laugh all time as you've noticed." he joked. "So... what's yer history? Ya got any friends you left behind? I'm sure they miss you." He said sitting by her and watched a the sun set. Compared with all this white, it was the most beautiful thing he had saw. "Hey, at least i can watch the sun set and not the grinding white blindness of a blizzard." he said aloud. Oops he thought. He had the habit of speaking his mind.

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 26th 2014, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 7:00 pm

"My friends brother told me bears killed her. I don't really know anyone else." Alice said. Ace said something else, but Alice didn't hear. She was lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 7:11 pm

Ace cocked his head. "More bad experiences?" he asked. He looked out from the cave. He howled.
This is for Alice and also for you.
Alive or dead, She's still here with you
Take this message as a sign a relief
Take this message and throw away your grief

He stopped howling and went to the back of the cave. He knew he should give Alice some space. He knew all girls needed it, from past experience.

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 26th 2014, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:39 pm

( is it ok if I add another character?)

Alice shook her head and entered the world as Ace finished howling. "Hey, sorry for blacking out for a moment. I was remembering something Galaxy said." She laughed and she turned to look at Ace. She cocked her head and her eyes widened in fear. "I remember that one sentence and I start seeing things! Your glowing yellow!" She yelled. She hid behind a rock and closed her eyes.

(Hehehe. Auras. Galaxy was right.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:50 pm

OOC: Yes, you can add as many as you want. BTW nice story.

Ace's eyes widened. "What! H- HOW?" he shouted looking himself up and down, to see anything peculiar. "is this a joke? Because if it is, it's not funny.'" he said as he glared at her. Was she trying to freak him out?

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 26th 2014, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:59 pm

(Reincarnation of Lilypad right here.)

Alice shook her head "Its no joke." She said. "Galaxy and her silly aura superstitions! Now Im imagining things!" She said as she shook her head. "Hey, last I remembered, Galaxy said she used auras to guess the alphas new mate, and she was correct." A voice said. Alice opened her eyes and looked at the mouth of the cave. "Drake?" She asked. The figure at the mouth nodded.

(And Ekard right here)

"Hey Alice." Drake said as he walked into the cave. He didn't speak any more but he sat down at the center of the room. Alice was surprised, Drake could see. He shrugged and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:07 pm

Ace was very confused. "Who are you." he said somberly and dull like. He got up from laying down. "Can you see me glow yellow to? And who the heck is Galaxy?" he asked. Ace sat down. he was getting annoyed, and when he got annoyed he got mad. And when he got mad he wanted to fight. It was in his nature, and he was proud of it. He looked at Alice for answers. He didn't really like males, except for himself, bad experience.

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 26th 2014, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 10:26 pm

Alice looked at Ace again, seeing the color change. "Your not yellow now, its more like a red now. And this is Drake, my late friends brother and also brother to lesser mentioned Galaxy." She said as she shrugged as if this didnt surprise her. She couldnt explain anything more, so she looked to Drake.

"Oh, no. I would never be able to see auras and see ghosts and spirits. I think thats Galaxy." Drake replied politely, if boldly no one would be able to tell. "Oh and you have found yourself with two rather odd wolves, and maybe Galaxy will come and teach you about the universe. Makeing three. Oh, and if your auras red you better calm down. Galaxy told me that." He added in the same polite-maybe-bold tone. He clamed his mouth shut after that.

( oh, this rp should be called 'bad expeirences' rather than 'freezeing cold ice', we use the other term much more. [Like my joke?]:) )
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 10:46 pm

OOC: Heeheehee. i know, but before i didn't know anyone was going to post.

When Drake mentioned ghosts, Ace had shut his eyes tightly. He tried to calm down, but his nerves held his muscles rigid."Sorry, maybe you'll have to sing me a lullabye to make me calm again." Ace muttered. He opened his eyes again. Ace walked stiffly forward then sat down again. His golden eyes flashed with challenge. uh oh, trailblazer Ace coming in. Make it stop! he thought. He shook his head lay down, he put his head on his paws and sighed. Good i was able to control it. he thought. Ace rarely was able to control his fighter, war part of himself.

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 26th 2014, 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 10:57 pm

"Ow! Dont flash diffrent colors all at once, it hurts!" Alice exclaimed as she lay down and covered her head with her paws. She could feel the two wolves prescence, she could feel the colors. Orange off of Drake, and a painfull array from Ace. "Ow!" She thought.

Drake kept quiet and still, looking out the mouth of the cave and at the shadow wolf no other wolf could see. Drake kicked a rock at it and the spirit vanished. "Stay away. Especaily from Trace." He thought, with a little trace of guilt.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:01 pm

Ace looked out from the cave. He focused his eyes out in the shadows. He fell backwards when he saw a red outline of the shadow wolf. "Holy mya moosa! What da heck!?!" Ace exclaimed. Well that was it for him. There was a ghost right outside.

(Heehee)

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 26th 2014, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 4:31 pm

(the shadow wolf had already disappeared.)

Alice raised her head and looked in the direction that Ace was looking. "There's nothing there." She said as she rolled her eyes. "Both of you are crazy." She muttered.

Drake sighed. "Oh, Alice. Im only here to tell you something, about Trace... your friend you refuse to name." He said very quietly. He could tell Alice was looking at him. He must have said it loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 5:37 pm

OOC: I know. But you gotta admit, that was pretty funny.   Very Happy 

Ace was laying on his back, staring at the ceiling in a cold sweat. Don't think about evil ghosts. Think happy thoughts. Sunshine and lolly pops. I think i'm going to be sick! Lolly pops, lolly pops, rainbows and unicorns. Butterflies. Ace thought. He rolled over on his belly. He groaned. He looked outside again. Nothing. He sighed. "I wish this cave was bigger." he muttered. ace shut his eyes tight. Why do I keep doing that? he thought.

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 26th 2014, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 10:31 pm

(Yeah... But now the cave is getting even smaller! Galaxy time.<'_'< <'_'> >'_'>)

Alice nodded and looked around. "I think its getting smaller." She said as she licked her paw.

Drake jumped up at the sound of rocks moving. Suddenly, a figure appears in the mouth of the cave. It was a wolf with a very fluffy tail, and a small figure. "Galaxy?" He asked. The figure just ran in the cave and stopped in front of Drake. Drake knew it was Galaxy now, only she had such odd markings. Galaxy first poked Drake with a paw, and then she sat in front of him. If Drake didn't know better, he would think Galaxy was crying.

Galaxy 'I have missed you more than you know, brother.' She thought sadly. She didn't speak, but she felt the feeling was mutual. Well, she saw his aura, but that doesn't matter. 'Blood of Shadows, he's caused this all.' She thought more angrily. She rested her head on Drakes shoulder, knowing he wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 12:53 pm

Ace watched this little reunion. He had gotten over his fright and was standing up. Maybe he should go, after all, he had wanted to get out of the miserable forest. "I'm happy to see everyone quite chummy, but i think i'm ruining the scene. I shall leave now." he said with a flick of his tail. He jumped out from the cave and landed flawlessly into the puffy white snow.

Ice glided through the snow, the cold didn't bother her. Suddenly she crashed into a wolf. He was walking away from her cave. "Hey! Watch where your going!" She shouted into his ear.

"Hey take it easy. Your gonna bust my ear drums!" he growled. The wolf with strange blue markings had rudely screamed in his ear, and made it ring.

"Good!" she snarled back.

They twisted and turned trying to untangle limbs.
"Ow! your stepping on my tail!" she screeched. "Well your stepping on mine!" Ace barked.

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 26th 2014, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:49 pm

Alice quickly ran to the mouth of the cave. "Ace are you okay?" She said as she saw the other wolf.

Drake rested with his sister, just sitting as he watched Alice go out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 11:12 pm

Ace and Ice finally broke free. Ace shook snow off his fur. Ice just let it stay. "ya, i'm fine", he said slyly. "Little miss sunshine isn't though." He said growling at Ice.

Ice rolled her eyes. "Oh please! You are so pathetic." Ice growled back.

Ace flicked his tail. "Whatever, your the one who crashed into me!" Ace barked.

Ice laughed bitterly. "Well, if you weren't at MY CAVE! Then I wouldn't have crashed into you!"

They kept quarreling, paying no heed to Alice.

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 26th 2014, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 11:18 pm

Alice turned to face Drake. "Drake, I think we need your expertise." She said.

Drake nodded and stood, running and jumping out of the cave and landing in between the two fighting wolves. He walked over to the rocks and sat. "Fight some more and you wont know the things you should be knowing." He said as Galaxy landed at his side.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 11:26 pm

Ice pouted. She was mad that all these wolves were living in her cave. "Well, I have a question for the clumsy rhino!" Ice screamed, reffering Ace. She glared at the wolves who had came out from HER cave.

"Calm down, monster!" Ace growled. They circled each other, and snarled.

Ice gasped. "How dare you call me a monster, you mutt!" Ice barked. She lunged at him.

They rolled around a bit. They bit and scratched each other. Snow and dirt was kicked up in the fight. Growls and barks came from the pile of drifting dirt and snow.

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 26th 2014, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:05 pm

Drake growled. "Well, now four wolves owe you. We didn't know it was your cave, but we still used it and owe you." He said as Galaxy shuffled her paws and started mumbling something. Alice sat on the rock and lay her ears back. "Oh no, Galaxy is about to lecture you both. Why did you have to make me suffer through her lectures?" She groaned. Galaxy's mumbling slowly turned into a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next