freezing cold ice - Page 13

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

freezing cold ice - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 6:48 pm

Ice's stomach growled. She groaned, and looked up, just in time to see Alice disappear into the woods. She noticed a few clouds had gathered, and whiteness was growing off in the distance. 'Another blizzard? Things just got complicated...might as well go hunting before it hits us.' She thought. She got up and jumped down. Swiftly-she glided away and disappeared into the white woods-as well.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 11:20 pm

Crystal woke to the sound of wolves exiting the cave. "What the? " she questioned as she followed Ice. Crystal looked up. "Oh, another blizzard." She muttered walking the other direction of Ice. "Might as well hunt." She said as she began to run. Crystal detected a small herd of caribou, about five. It was too big for her to hunt all by herself and if she wanted to feed everyone in the cave, she would need help.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 7:10 pm

Just then, Ice came in, snow trailing behind her. Her strange blue markings seemed to glow in the moonlight, along with the ice crystal around her neck. She loojed ghostly, in the pale light. Crystal caught her eye. Ice flicked her tail, and looked at the eldest cow. She looked at Crystal and flicked her ear. The herd was moving south, slowly, but any noise, and they would bolt. Ice crouched down, and swished her tail, looking at the cow, whom was lagging behind.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 7:24 pm

Crystal nod and crouched down as well. She quietly stalked the cow and began moving to the east side. The cow was fairly large and would probably feed them until the storm blows over. Crystal flicked her ear as a signal to move and started to slowly move closer to the cow. Crystal was still out of its sight. She needed ice to cut the cow off and Crystal would cover the back. Then they would go for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 8:05 pm

Ice nodded and moved quietly to the head, still hiding a little to the side. So, you have blind side. How convienient.' she thought. She moved closer, and the wind blew the scent of the cow into Ice's nose. She looked up, knowing that Crystal was on the other side. The cow, bolted, much to the herd's disbelief. Of course, she began going east, towards the blizzard. Ice sprinted into action, growling to herself that the cow was going in the heart of the storm. She flicked her tail and drove harder, swinging out in front of the cow. It wheeled, and tried to kick her, but Ice rolled out of the way, and bit the cow's other leg. 'There, that should give her time.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 8:15 pm

Crystal quickly caught up and pounced on the cow. She ripped at its throat and watched it bleed out. "You're good! " Crystal exclaimed smiling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 1:11 am

Ice smiled and flicked her tail. "I've been at it awhile...not bad yourself. You seem to know all the signals. That's something to be proud of." she said, swishing her tail, making snow fly out.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 1:26 am

"Thanks. My father was the best hunter in my old pack. He taught me everything I know." Crystal said smiling. Her smile slowly faded as she recalled unwanted memories.

Last edited by Frostwolf on January 1st 2015, 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 1:32 am

Ice furrowed her brows and looked out. The blizzard was beginning to grow even bigger than the one three days ago- and it was almost there. Ice's eyes glistened and she swished her tail. She looked at Crystal. "let's go, a swiftly as we can." she said. With that, she grabbed the cow's neck and began pulling it towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 1:37 am

Crystal ran to help Ice. She slipped the bottom half of the cow on her back. "Get the other side." Crystal said stopping. "This will be faster. That blizzard is coming a lot faster than you think. Its gonna hit hard. I know, I was in it for three days. We have to find a way to conceal the entrance of the cave too. It'll freeze everything over." She said looking back.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 1:48 am

Ice rolled her eyes and nodded. "I know what to do, I've been in hundred's of blizzards. Don't worry, I have a plan. But, I'm concerned about Alice, she went off somewhere on her own." she said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 1:54 am

"This is different. It will hit harder than an arctic blizzard. After we get this back to the cave, I'll help you find Alice. " Crystal said moving forward. 'You have no idea.' She thought furrowing her brow. It was the worst She'd ever seen. Crystal should've been dead but she found and underground cavebto take shealter in.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 2:09 pm

Ice narrowed her eyes. "Don't worry about it, I've been in worse storms than even this, Crystal. Just trust me. I have lived in this forest since I was a young teenager. I appreciate your help. But we can't risk it. Lets hope that Alice gets back soon." she said. Ice looked into the forest. The blizzard was approaching fast. It started showing, not bad, but big snowflakes were falling. Ice sped up.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 2:12 pm

"Alright... but don't say I didn't warn you." Crystal said muttering the last part so Ice couldn't hear. She sped up as well. Soont they were at the cave. Once they got inside, she dropped the cow off her back.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 2:20 pm

Ice dragged the cow up the steps. She woke everyone up. Ace stood rigidly. He looked around, and furrowed his brow. "Where is Alice?" he asked. 'i hope she didn't leave.' he thought solemnly. Ice shook her head. "We don't have time to find her. We have to get the cave set up. Ace, you and Crystal, make a fire barrier outside of the cave. Drake, you and I will line the entrance with flames. Sestet, make the fire in the center bigger, and line each fire with stones...While the blizzard is going-no one is to leave...are we clear? Looks like we're going to get to know each other a lot better." she said. Ace and Sestet nodded. Ace immediately jumped out and vegan gathering wood.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 2:25 pm

Crystal followed Ace to get wood. She gathered a fair amout of logs and began to set them up along the outside of a cave. 'This is gonna hit a lot harder. We'll need more than this. It'll freeze EVERYTHING!!! I know, this is just like the storm that killed my father.' Crystal thought a a tear slid down her. Cheek.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 5:17 am

Alice came back from her run with a bird and some wood on her back. She saw Ace and Crystal outside the cave, working. "Erm, Hi. Why are you guys getting wood?" She asked. She shifted to let the wood and bird fall. She had gotten the wood because she thought they would need some for the fire. She raised her paw, seeing it had sunk in the snow. She shook the snow off her paw and set it back down. She raised her twisted paw so that it was barely over the snow. The cold from the snow made the paw ache. It hadn't been hurting before, but then again she had been running for a while. It probably won't hurt in a bit. She shook the snow gathering on her fur off and picked up her bird. She probably should take it to the cave.

(I had forgotten about Alice's paw, and I fixed that here. I had forgotten about it until now.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 6:52 pm

Ace looked at Alice. "because-if you hadn't noticed- there's a blizzard right behind you." ice hollered and began putting dry grass into some rock holes. She struck it with flint and started a blaze in each. Ace grabbed some of Alice's wood. "You should go inside, before we light these." he said and piled it up on the line. He looked at Crystal and shrugged at her comment. "Sorry. But I am sure its not as bad as you think." he muttered.

((see iced away for more info on the blizzard))
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:27 pm

Crystal gave a puzzled look. "I didn't say anything." She said dumbfounded. 'Was he reading my thoughts? She thought furrowing her brows. She shrugged it of and continued placing wood in its place.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:33 pm

((oops, thought that she said it.))

Sestet came and hauled up the fire. "Come along Alice." she said, and went back up. Sestet struck some if the flint and lit the fire in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:49 pm

OOC: its ok Wink

After all the wood was in place, stuffed flint in the cracks until it was filled. She lit the fire and it slowly began to get bigger.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 12:05 am

"Oh, a blizzard?" Alice said before Sestet appeared. Before Crystal lit the fire she headed up to the cave with her bird. She watched Sestet light the fire and dropped her bird. Drake nodded to Alice. Alice nodded back and sat close to the fire."Is there anything I can do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 2:58 pm

Ace leapt up the stairs leading to the cave. Don't worry about it. Ice already gave orders." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 4:50 pm

Crystal followed Ace with a grim face. When she entered she plastered on a smile and said,"The fire barrier outside is ready." She stood next to Ace and looked around, as if what to do next would pop out any moment.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 2:55 pm

Sestet looked around and focused on the white glare growing in the distance. I pity those who are caught in that...thing.' she thought grimly. Ace sighed and began eating along with Ice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next