freezing cold ice - Page 14

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

freezing cold ice - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 2:58 pm

Crystal just sat there awkwardly. She didn't want to bother anyone so she would eat after everyone else, that is if there was anything left.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 2:21 pm

Sestet looked at Crystal. 'I hope that she doesn't settle for omega.' she thought. She ripped a peice off and came to Crystal. "Here, you brought it down, you should eat it with us, we're not a full on pack." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 2:36 pm

Crystal looked up and smiled. "Thanks. You're a great friend." She said laughing quietly. She really liked Sestet and hoped they could be friends. She started eating the piece of meat until it was finished. She walked over and ate a little more, then sat in a corner and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 7:10 pm

Sestet smiled and kept eating. Soon, it began raining and snowing and haling. White grits inhaled the landscape. The rain froze instantly as it touched something. Ice put more tinder in the holes, and made the fire bigger. Ice began creeping along the edges of the cave. Ice narrowed her eyes. "Come on, I have an escaped room." she said-to everyone's surprise. She uncovered a small crackbin the ground. "Hurry, the fire wall isn't holding up." she said begrudgingly. Sestet and Ace slipped through. Ice pushed Alice and Drake in, and gestured Crystal to go in as well. Ace and Sestet fell into a huge room. Limestone statues filled it.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 7:17 pm

Crystal stepped into the large room. 'I hope this works' she thought. Suddenly them temperature dropped. 'I'm not gonna say I told you so.' She thought again. It was so cold, Crystal began shaking. She could feel the temperature slowly getting lower and lower. Just as bad as she thought. "We should b-build a f-fire." She studdered out. Crystal narrowed her eyes. She hated stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 7:19 pm

Crystal stepped into the large room. 'I hope this works' she thought. Suddenly them temperature dropped. 'I'm not gonna say I told you so.' She thought again. It was so cold, Crystal began shaking. She could feel the temperature slowly getting lower and lower. Just as bad as she thought. "We should b-build a f-fire." She studdered out. Crystal narrowed her eyes. She hated stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 6:31 pm

Sestet got some wood and tinder that Ice brought in. Ace lit, as Ice blocked the entrance with a wall of fire. Sestet shivered inwardly. As Ice closed the crack, the whole outside was covered in ice. She walked to the fire. "Don't you dare." she growled as she passed Crystal. Ace cleared his throat and smiled stiffly. "So, as we out wait this storm, let's tell stories. When I was a pup, we would sit around a fire and tell stories, so I thought..." he said, trailing off and letting them assume.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 8:56 pm

"That sounds fun, I guess." Alice said with a shrug. Drake sat in a far corner. He shrugged, even though its not likely they would notice him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 4:29 pm

Crystal snickered and sat next to Ace. Yeah! Who wants to go first?" she asked excitedly. She looked around and awaited answers.

Last edited by Frostwolf on January 19th 2015, 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 7:36 pm

Sestet volunteered and put more wood in the fire. Shevcleared her throat. "A long time ago- when the element gods were coronated, the two high elements- Diana and Apollo were building their fortresses. The fortress of Diana was said to be besutiful. I know it is. Anyway, a star giant, attacked the palace. Diana had the power of night, and the moon- but since stars were small suns- she needed the help of her brother. She called him- but it took a long time, but he answered her call. He sped there as fast as possible. When he did, the giant had almost destroyed the palace. But when they worked together, they drove the star giant away, back to his own skies. The moral is teamwork and loyalty." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 11:14 pm

Crystal smiled and looked around. "That was an awesome story! Who's next?" She asked cheerfully.

Last edited by Frostwolf on January 19th 2015, 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 11:55 pm

Alice sighed. "I never really listened to Junebugs stories." She said under her breath. Drake shook his head. He could admit he hadn't listened to his mother either. Only Galaxy had listened to the supposed "prophet".
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 6:54 pm

Ice volunteered, and added off to the side that they could just tell a child hood story about....flowers or something. Oh, that actually gives me an idea. The story teller in my tribe told that story before." she said. Ice smiled cheekily. "A long time ago, when the gods were making the earth- it was covered with deserts or oceans. The angels were sent down to pick a worthy spot to put the first wolves. Instead, they found a beautiful white wolf. Her name was Marian, the gidess of beauty. They asked why she was sad, and she told him that there were no lovely things. The angels were confused, not knowing what to do. They took Mariah back up to lupus. Mariah told Can us. He considered it, and thought it t a good idea. Apollo, the artist asked Mariah what she had in mind, and she gave him the format to a flower, which was named that later. Soon, canus loved it so much, he wanted more things like it. So, Mariah came up with the details of a sunset. Apollo loved the way idea, because at first, the sun just went down, and the moon came up. Soon, Mariah had a pup, which she named Lafayette. She held domain over all plants and created forests and jungles and such. And that is how plants first came to be." she told. Ice sighed. Its a little chiffy, and it has no moral, but it'll do right?" she asked. Sestet smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 1:28 am

"A bit of some story never hurt anyone." Drake thought, eyeing the flames.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 11:08 am

Crystal smiled brightly. We're bonding! she thought happily. Alright, who's next? she asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 9:18 pm

Ace looked at Alice and Drake. "Hey, you haven't said a word." he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 9:21 pm

Crystal turned her gazed to the two wolves. "Yeah, why don't you guys tell a story? PA-LEEEEASE!!" she pleaded, childishly. She gave the cutest puppy dog eyes ever, even though she knew it probably wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 6:56 pm

Drake shook his head."I don't know any good stories." He said. "Me neither." Alice added.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 7:04 pm

"Alright, so, anyone else?" Crystal asked shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 11:11 pm

Ice smirked and looked at Crystal. "You haven't told a story." she said. Ace smirked too.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 11:17 pm

Crystal's eyes widened, but then she smirked. "Well, Ace hasn't either, plus I don't know any stories. Only the stories my mother used to tell me, but Its hard to remember." she said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 7:46 pm

Ace blushed looked back down. "Touche." he said
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 7:52 pm

Crystal laughed and scratched her ear. "But, I could sing a song for you. Only if Ace tells us a story." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:47 pm

He sighed and stood up. "Okey dokey. My old pack's alpha had met a human. He was walking through the forest one day when he saw strange structures towering over the land. a few small houses were scattered outside of it. A human was going walking through the woods, when he came across him. My alpha backed away hearing the stories of two legged's and how horrid they were. But, the man gave him some beef jerky, and didn't hurt him. My alpha came home and told everyone about him. No one believed him..." he told. Ace sat down and sighed. I know it's not as fantastical as Ice and Sestet's but- it really happened." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 5:28 pm

"Wow, that's cool. Okay, any song requests or do you want me to pick?" Crystal asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next