Titus lost

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Titus lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2012, 8:26 pm

Titus picks up his pads to look at the gross slimy stuff that was sticking to his legs, ugh how did he ever wind up in such a place. He gets a little jumpy when he hears the groan of an alligator and hurries his stepping through the marsh's, the hunter having found himself to be the one hunted by those things he had chased down a large beaver to these parts before he had almost become lunch for one of those reptilian creatures with the monster set of teeth on them. It was the first time since he had left home to have come across a place that he hadn't seen before, having been the best hunter in a large pack for so many years had its advantages. One being that he had been to many places before, had seen all he had thought there was to see...until this morning when he had reached this place. Fog had been coming off the partial watery surface and it had an eerie smell to it, not one would normally going poking its nose into further but he had never been one to scare off easily from any place. He had been to plenty a frightening places before but he had learned they were nothing more then offsetting to ones eyes and that really the most scary looking scenes were actually some of the best hunting grounds. But his thought of that beaver had never ceased and speak of the devil the large male beaver was just past a set of trees hauling some wood it had obviously just cut down, even with the threat of predators all around him he lowers himself towards the mucky mess of the swampy marshes as he readied those rubber band tight ligaments for a quick spring forward building the tension so that after a few steady and slow steps forward he was ready. With a snap of his jaws he leaps forward, in several bounds through the water and land patches he is where the beaver was at watching as the male waddles quite hurriedly away trying to escape its pursuer he charges forward still clearing a patch of marsh grasses to get a face full of muddy muck. One last leap over a patch of algae mess he lands on the fat mammal and digs his teeth in, it whips its tail at him and smacks him square in the face causing him to let go briefly enough that he slips into the water. He moves to pursue him again when an alligator springs up and snaps its jaws inches away from his face. He gulps and whimpers before thoroughly running for his life.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 27

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 1:50 pm

Leto sighed heavily as she sunk softly down into her tiny den which was just a tiny bit bigger than her small frame, she liked the tightly enclosed space it made her feel safe.. or atleast a tiny bit. Laying her chin down on the cold marshy terra the fae watched alligators and beavers move about gracefully in the waters around her. She had found the biggest, most solid piece of actual land to dig her den out in and she was glad she was small cause it wouldn't have been long before hitting a pool of water underneath. Leto had set up her den near a good sized tree though, building her den around its roots so that it would keep the inside dry and it did pretty well. Her crown lied just outside her den the mistress sighed once again before her orbs closed, gradually trying to drift off. The wasn't afraid of the gators, as long as you stayed out of their way and kept out of the water you'd be okay. Plus her awkward scent made them change their mind usually about coming up on the terra to track her down. She guessed she just wasn't worth the hassle. The femme was half asleep when she heard the loud snap of an alligators jaws coming together on themselves. Whatever they had wanted they hadn't gotten it.. lucky thing. Laying her auds back the fae got more comfortable before suddenly without warning something got smacked hard across her muzzle, causing her to yelp out in pain as whatever it was it hurt. Opening her orbs to see another wolf just a little bit aways the fae growled irritated that this brute just smacked her across her snout with his huge paw. "God.. don't you know how to watch where you're going?!" The femme growled out to the brute, not in a good mood at all as she had been about to fall asleep and there was algae now all over her muzzle that she was trying to get off by licking her paw and rubbing it along her snout.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 4:58 pm

Not having watched where he was going the young brute Titus ran head on into a tree only for it to start yelling back. What the heck? he thought and did a double take to find that it was some random female wolf that was somewhat in a hole of a den under the tree. " Whoa whoa whoa wait...like I meant to run into a tree." he rolls his blue orbs before shaking his head out and sitting on his rump to raise a hind and bring up the foot to give his ear a good itching. " And who lives in a tree anyways?" he asks her defiantly, one reason he had left his pack in the first place was because they hated his attitude when faced with problems.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 5:44 pm

Leto shook out her crown softly once getting all the algae off her snout, placing her paw down and flickering her audit gently as her snout her and sheurtouldn't be surprised if she got a nice bruise there.. course she wouldn't tell him that. He probably wouldn't care anyways. He did a double take at her then and she rolled her yellowed jade orbs in the moment he looked away from her before he actually picked back at her and her audits pinned as she grumbled back to him. "I don't live in the tree I live under the tree." The fae snorted softly to the brute before coming back just as defiant. "It's better than looking like that all the dang time and being soaked." She breathed, having motioned to him with her nose as he was covered in Marsh muck and soaked seemingly to the bone as obviously it had been him the gator had gone for. While she had been speaking the fae had pulled herself slowly out of her den and sat slowly down by the entrance to watch him. Her left side was facing him and she kept her audits pinned slightly down onto her skull that showed her bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 6:08 pm

Titus stuck his tongue out at her, " Same difference in or under your flippin' where you shouldn't be and I'd rather be soaked then smell like poo or rather you." he quirks a brow at her with a little sneer in his grin while she wanted to poke back he was willing to keep at this all day. He could take it having had plenty of brothers who teased him for choosing to be a hunter instead of a fighter, so whatever she flung he'd fling it right back. " Besides what wolf...besides YOU would be caught dead living here?" he asks looking around like have you seen the place you call home, because it seems you don't.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 7:18 pm

Leto listened to the brute throw everything right back at her and she took it all in a stride until he finally got her on her scent and she could feel the hurt surge through her chest and down her spine. Her auds changed, instead of being aggressive it turned into sadness. She was letting him break down her wall and everything started to hurt. Then finally his comment about a Wolf never living here broke her and she crumbled under them, swallowing and it took her a little to long to reply to his prodding as she stared at his grin that just hurt her more. "A wolf wouldn't.." A whimper escaped her with her words, not able to keep it back before her orbs shifted away from him to the murky water to her right, a gators spine touching the surface before it disappeard again.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 9:09 pm

That struck a nerve and as she faltered with her out rage at him to just bitter sadness he sighs, it never failed that he wondered if she knew just how crappy he felt getting yelled at by a complete stranger you'd just run into but you retaliate and suddenly your stepping on toes. " Well if your done being a girl about what you're really upset about really I could use a guide out of here because I really don't intend to stay." he says looking off to his left and right it was his feeble attempt at getting her to feel better about the touchy subject. " Oh and maybe along the way you can tell me all about how your life sucks." he raises a brow, very feeble attempt. He was rough around the edges, it was just the way he had grown up. Most wolves wanted to tell you their life stories and gab about how terrible their lives were and he wasn't into all that crap. Especially when he was covered in swamp muck and cold plus to top it off now starving.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 2:10 am

Leto didn't look at the brute as she was staring out at the water, she watched it ripple gently and every now and then just from the movement of the water she could tell there was something underneath. Sighing the fae wished she could swim like they could, it looked so.. peaceful. Silently the femme listened to the brute as she stared down at the water then finally he got to the point, what he wanted from her. Inside the words shook her to the bone but physically her frame didn't show the signs of how much he was actually doing. Then she heard it, his tone and wording only made it worse. Tell him how much her life sucked? What the hell did that mean? The fae didn't look at him as she lifted her hinds off the terra, turning to head back into her den but never turning her back on him. Before she went in though she stopped, orbs shifting to the large brute and were coated in shear disappointment and the breathed to him gently, quietly. "Don't go in the water..." she mumbled, the anger was gone from her and she soon was slipping into her den, turning slowly so she could see the entrance and she watched it with broken orbs.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 11:50 am

Titus just stood there, he had gotten this response before but now he was lost and crap out of luck since he just pushed at the only wolf who could get him safely out of this place. " Well....dung beetles..." he growls and tucking his ears back and his tail looking like it was going between his legs stayed lightly between his hinds and not fully tucked to his belly. " Listen whatever I said...I'm sorry, it was rude of me I-" he sighs and clears his throat as he got a little closer to her little den. " Could we start over?" he asks half hoping half begging her since she now held all the cards. He wondered if she would hold it over him or just continue not talking to him which was bothering him just how she had dodged him after his words.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 12:48 pm

Leto lied there silently as the brute spoke to her, her frame aching slightly as she watched him outside her den. She didn't know if he could see her or not, she guessed it didn't matter. Her mind told her to ignore him, keep from hurting herself more but everything else pushed her to give him another try and a deep, exhausted sigh escaped the little fae. He had stopped talking just a few moments ago and there was slight silence before Leto moved slowly from her den, not looking at him until she was completely out and she knew her orbs screamed her reluctance to help him but she was going to. He didn't deserve to have to stay here with the gators, no one did. Finally the mistress spoke gently to him, almost caringly. "Let's get you cleaned up first.. you're probably freezing."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 1:03 pm

Titus' eyes lit up as he watches her every move carefully, her kindness maybe somehow a trick he was careful to accept such kindness quickly so that once she was close enough to touch him lightly he shrunk away slightly. His eyes darted back and forth not certain a stranger should be cleaning him off, he starts to clean a paw off but doesn't move any further then an inch away from her. " Won't I just get full of this mess again?" he asks her curiously wondering if perhaps she knew of more land patches like this one where they could just walk out of here.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 1:29 pm

Leto watched him slink away from her as she came closer, pulling an audit back and to the side softly as she hadn't planned on touching him but apparently that's what he thought. He asked her a question then and she shook her crown no softly, shaking out her pelt gently as seeing him with all that muck was starting to bother her. She hated the stuff with a passion. "Hopefully only our legs and you're big so you should be fine but right now it's just all over." She smiled softly to him, taking a step back before turning to her left. "Come on, I've got a better way to get that mess off." She breathed to him before taking a few trotting steps forward then looking back to make sure he was following.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 2:02 pm

Titus wasn't all that sure about following a strange wolf off into no where but he really had no other choice so he quickly caught up with the little fae before slowing to take up slightly behind and to her right as his eyes darted about for those darned alligators which seemed to want to make a meal of him. " I'm Titus by the way...Oh and sorry about running into you earlier. It was just an accident..." he clears his throat before his ears twitched and took his attention else where. He looks towards the place he had just seen the alligator disappear beneath the murky waters and growls softly not wanting to have any more encounters with those darn things.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 3:31 pm

Leto stopped and waited for the brute to catch up to her and once he did she started to pad forward again. The faes aud twisted to listen to the brute as he spoke while they walked and he apologized for running into her and Leto sighed softly, feeling a little bad now for going off on him like she had. "I know.. and I'm sorry I went off on you like I did, you're lucky the gator didn't get you. Oh.. and my name's Leto." She breathed to him, it had been a long time since she had told anyone her name, it was almost weird repeating it out loud. Hearing the brute growl softly then the fae blinker and looked back at him, stopping as they had come to the beaver dam they were going to cross and she followed his gaze to the water and couldn't help but chuckle. "After you get all cleaned up I'll help you with them if you want, I don't know how much you'll enjoy it though but it works." The fae breathed to him, waiting for him to answer her before she would start to climb up and across the beavers dam so they wouldn't have to get wet.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 3:52 pm

Titus left the stance of point at the evil thing to look back at her, " Leto...kind of has a ring to it...oh and I probably deserved it anyways." he says nonchalantly like everything was always blamed on him anyways so it was no big deal to the brute besides he had made it deserving when he had opened his mouth and went off right back at her. " And I wouldn't be surprised..." he says carefully following her up the beaver dam as he wasn't the best climber but he wasn't the worst. "...since I got here I haven't really enjoyed myself." he says quite sarcastically, he had a smart mouth like that, one that had gotten his muzzle smacked more times then not.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 10:32 pm

Leto listened to Titus repeat her name back to her, her heart skipping and she swallowed but she recovered quickly by just flicking an aud and gently stepping down onto another solid piece of terra once she had gotten across the dam that was very handy when she didn't want to get in the water which was pretty much always. His sarcasm started then and she chuckled softly, taking a few steps forward before looking back at the brute to make sure he got down off the logs okay. It was nice, she couldn't lie to herself, it was nice having him here and it had been awhile since she'd actually smiled. Then looking away she sighed remembering she was supossed to be leading him out of here and her auds dropped slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 11:55 pm

Titus couldn't help but laugh, in the past two minutes he had watched her get a swish in her hips to a soft laugh coming from her which had caused him to gain a little swagger in his own step which in turn caused him to falter for a bit towards the end when he then noticed her ears droop. " I'm sorry I wasn't laughing at you...well...yeah actually I kind of was..." he steps down then looks up realizing what he had said, nice recovery Titus...was all he could think before he actually tried again. " I mean...ugh, let me try this again. You were..." he stops dare he say cute? " Adorable just now...you had this swing in your step and then you were deep in thought and then you were laughing at me and I thought we were having a time...but then you...well anyways I'm sorry again." he says quickly, before it quickly became an awkward silence and he clears his throat.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 3:04 am

Leto blinking and her audit swiveling gently to face behind her realized that the brute was apologizing to her for something or other and she had to idea what. Honestly she hadn't heard him laugh at all with thinking about him leaving. Turning her crown to look back at him as he stepped down onto the terra again her auds perked gently as she listened to him once again, he fumbled with his words and she wanted to smile but she waited, wanting to know what else he wanted to say so she didn't interupt him. He paused then she heard a word she'd never heard before from anyone else, or towards her atleast. She was adorable? One of her auds pulled back into a shy expression toward him as she listened still, he seemed to pay so much attention. The little faes shyness wore off though as he confined to talk and by the time he was done she was smiling at the brute that was standing near her hind. "Shut up Titus.. you have nothing to be sorry about." The femme breathed playfully, followed by a soft giggle as she swatted her tassel just as playfully along his nose before hopping into a light trot forward. "C'mon, just a little further."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 12:15 pm

Titus had looked to her when he had heard her tell him to shut up, when he gauged she was just teasing him he laughs along with her. She was alright by him, she had his sense of humor which was particularly hard to find since most wolves took offense to his off set smart mouthed comments that were only meant to tease and make fun off but they always reacted poorly to it. She on the other hand was starting to warm up to him, he could tell and it made this strange lopsided grin appear on his face half of his mouth was grinning but the other half was a little slack to keep up to where the other cheek had pulled back to however this was his smile. When her tail tip brushed the tip of his nose he wiggled it urging off the tickles in it only to watch her get that little swoosh in her hips and he follows her with another swagger in his step. Man Titus! he thought to himself, snap out of this no female would ever dream of being with you. He sighs softly and continues after her, catching up to be somewhat near her side since he didn't want to be caught dead in the water now.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 1:04 pm

(Meh phone fudged up D: go to next page)

Last edited by MysteryGirl on March 2nd 2012, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 1:07 pm

Leto looked over to Titus feeling him come back up beside her, giving the brute a soft smile before looking back forward to watch where they were going. Her tassel was actually swaying ever so gently, almost as if it was the wind moving the banner but there was almost no wind to speak of today. She was happy and if he was only here for the few days that she was leading him out.. why not be happy during them? She'd have a pity party for herself when he couldn't see her anymore. Flicking an audit with that thought she fae easily and gracefully hopped over a little stream of muck and she knew he could probably get over it just as easily too. Her trek forward slowed to a walk and coming up to a good sized body of water the fae glanced back at at Titus, breathing to him gently. "Here you go, your own personal bath." The femme smiled. The water wasn't like all the rest, it was cut off from a stream of muck and the fae had constantly been cleaning the little pool. There was no algae or little creatures inside and she used it just for cleaning off. Obviously it wasn't the best but it would get the majority of everything off him then their grooming would do the rest, well his would atleast. Setting her hinds down against the terra she waited near the pool for him to clean himself before she had planned to rub her scent into him so the gators would pay him less attention because they knew she knew how to stay away from them. The femme took in a deep breath and let it out slowly then, wondering how the brute would react to her rubbing into him, her heart was pounding slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 4:31 pm

Titus follows her with ease all the way to the clean pool of water in a somewhat awkward silence, he clears his throat several times through the trip but really didn't know what much to say. However when he encountered the pool there was only one quick thanks that left his lips before he dove on in more then happy to get off the nasty mess he would rather not have to taste. He was careful to then find a spot where he could slink out on the side away from her so he could then shake, starting from his head and working its way down over his body to the very tip of his tail which stood out while he performed the task of ridding his body of the access water and any left over gunk that may have clung to his pelt. He loved water but he wanted to be clean of that mess as quickly as possible so he started to lick down his legs then looks to her, " Hey...uh be a pal and get my back?" he tilts his head to the left slightly while drooping his left ear.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 5:21 pm

Yawning heavily Leto watched as the brute slipped into the water to clean himself off. She was tired, having not slept for for just over to long and that's why she had been trying to fall asleep before he ran his paw right into her muzzle. The little fae was to worried about it though, she'd sleep tonight, hopefully enough. Watching Titus pull himself out of the water and shake out Leto twitched her audits softly, listening for alligators as they usually came to check things out when they could hear water moving and so she just kept an eye out. The brute spoke and the faes orbs flickered back up to meet his, having shifted away to look at something for a moment. "Sure." She breathed to him, pulling herself up onto her pads to trek over to him but she spoke as she did, good at pretending her heart wasn't racing slightly. "Did you still want me to help with keeping the gators less interested? It'll be easier with your coat damp like it is." The femme offered, looking up at him and waiting for him to answer her before she would do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 5:43 pm

The brute eyeballed her for a moment before responding, " What exactly does this involve me doing?" he raises a brow head still tilted to the side not having moved from his spot. His tail which had been wagging had stopped having remembered that she said he wouldn't like what he had to do to keep the wolf eating swamp creatures away.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 6:07 pm

The way he eyeballed her, it made Leto chucklechuckle as he made it seem like she had turned evil in the last five seconds. "You don't have to do anything. They don't like my scent so if it's on you.. they'll leave you alone. All you have to do is stand there and look handsome." The fae breathed and let her tassel have a little sway or two as she gave him a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titus lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titus lost
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next