Titus lost - Page 5

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Titus lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

Titus lost - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 7:37 pm

Leto backed up away from the water quickly once Titus had bolted, growling deeply as multiple gators broke the surface and their deathly hissing sent her stomach twisting into knots that choked her. All three of the gators started towards her at once and her auds pinned to her skull cap, snarling as her hackles stood on end and she determined she wasn't going to be terrified of these things anymore they had controlled her life for long enough. They snapped their giant jaws at her, moving to try and force her into the water as she was trying to keep her distance from them. Finally one lunged for her and she bolted, having to run between two of the monsters to even try to escape. For a moment it worked, the gator that had lunged for her wrapping its jaws around another of it's kind and they were instantly battling it out. She wasn't faster than the third though as it managed to wrap its jaws around her rump loosely, not able to get a good hold but its teeth sunk down and ripped against her hips. She yelped, crying out as she turned only to sink her canines down into the tip of the things nose and clamp down as hard as she possibly could. After a few moments she got the reptile to let go of her enough that she could bolt, the two larger gators having scared the smaller into dropping her and it had been her chance to get away. She ran until she couldn't hear them anymore, her hips bleeding heavily and she limped slightly just from the pain through her hinds. Panting heavily she could barely breathe, shuddering from the adrenaline that was in over abundance as she padded forward slowly. Her being in heat didn't help, her whole frame still ached horribly and she whimpered out in pain. She needed to find Titus now, knowing he had gotten away and she needed him. For a few minutes she walked, auds perked and whining. Finally she found him, coming out from behind some large brush instantly breaking into a trot towards him and whimpering to him. The second she was close enough she was pressing her face into his chest and trembling heavily on her peds.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 8:24 pm

Titus saw Leto, " LETO!!" the instant he saw her he called to her running over to her seeing that she was injured. He should have left the bird, stayed to help done something but now look...he had just gotten the female he loved almost killed. " I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done something that stupid..." he kept babbling as he tended her wound. Licking it gently to keep it from infection as he whimpered softly, he then quickly brought the crane over to her. " Here at least eat...you deserve it more then I do..." he says still hovering over her as a mother would its pup but he had this knotting anxiety in his heart that she could die and something said he didn't want that to happen that he couldn't and it wasn't just because she was his friend.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2012, 11:57 am

Leto slid down, letting her fores slide forward until her chest touched the terra and she lowered her hinds with a soft whine. She was tired and still breathing pretty hard as her heart was still pounding. She listened to him as he apologized to her and she set her crown down, closing her orbs and trying to calm herself down as she was trembling. He licked her wounds at her hinds and rump then and her heart jumped into her throat, whimpering not from the pain but because the fact that she was in heat made itself all to apparent as warmth rippled up her spine. A heavy sigh was her way of trying to calm down, closing her orbs for a moment but they didn't stay that way long. Titus moved from her to fetch the Crane and bring it over to her and her orbs opened again to watch him and after he dropped it she cut him off slightly before he could say anything else. "Hey.. I'm okay. We shouldn't stay out here though.. they're going to smell my blood." She breathed quietly to him, able to feel the sticky liquid trailing back down her hinds and it made her swallow.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2012, 2:55 pm

Titus whimpered, he had lost himself in this jungle of wetlands and had no idea how to navigate out without the gators getting in their way. He whines, " I'm sorry Leto I don't know how to get us out of here...I should have paid more attention this is all my fault." he kept babbling still licking the wound so that the smell of blood wouldn't draw them to her. Then he decided to part with the crane, it literally broke his heart as he had made this magnificent catch for her just to drop it in the water to keep the dang alligators from eating his friend but it was a small price for Leto's life. " Show me the way and I'll keep us safe." he said puffing out his chest, had he really just said that he was no fighter but something said he owed her as much whether or not he survived the trip.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 6:50 pm

Leto watched the brute quietly, listening to him apologize to her and blame himself and she shook her crown no with a whimper as he licked her hind. Her orbs closed for awhile until he moved to pick up the crane and throw it in the water to make sure the gators had something to distract them. The little fae gave out a soft almost relieved sigh knowing that would keep them safe for while but they still needed to find somewhere to hide. When he spoke again she looked up at him, slowly forcing herself up onto her peds dispite her bodys exhaustion. With a limp she came up beside him, pointing with her nose to their left a bit, the way they needed to go to get out of these marshes and find somewhere to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 7:11 pm

Titus nods and gently leans a shoulder up into her to try to steady her and give her something to lean against as well so that way she wasn't having to put weight on the hurt limb. " Don't worry...I promise to feed myself to the gators before you die." he gave her a lopsided grin and kept close to her as his eyes scanned over the water, it became like he was hunting as she led them but not a ripple in sight. Perhaps the crane had kept them busy after all he thought to himself as he then looked more in depth in the path they were taking.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 7:38 pm

Leto huffed lightly at his comment, leaning against him quite a bit so she didnt have to mess with her gashed out hind very much. "Well that's comforting.." She mumbled sarcastically, but as she looked up and he smiled that lopsided grin she couldnt help but smile back at him. She walked slowly with him, leaning her crown against his nape and yawning heavily. Her paws were cold and her whole frame just told her she needed to sleep but she led them still, stepping carefully through little streams when she had to but the land was gradually getting thicker around them.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 7:49 pm

He followed her onto finally some kind of drier land but his concern wasn't what was around them any more, he turned to look how she was doing. Again he licked her wounds this time much lighter as he didn't want to disturb any good formed scabs that were there. He looked up at her with concern in his eyes, " How are we doing?" he asked having gotten through the part where they could be harmed at least they weren't having to worry about a dozen or so gators around them at any one time.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 8:09 pm

He licked at her hinds again and not expecting it warmth flood up her spine and down through her stomach again, taking in a slow deep breath before swallowing and looking back at him. Her auds perked slightly as he looked up, she could see his concern and she moved to lick the bridge of his nose softly. "We'll be okay.. we need to find somewhere safe to sleep for tonight." She told him, crown turning to look around. It would be easier to find somewhere with the ground a bit more dry.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 8:21 pm

His nose took to the air as he sniffed out current occupants of the area, a clear map of the area now made in his head he had a pretty good idea where there best ideas were at to locate nothing but abandoned dens and animal trails. He looked at her then stepped forward to then shake his head a few times in that direction and stepping lightly at the ground to get her attention that they should probably head in that direction.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 8:38 pm

Leto turned seeing him move, stepping forward to follow him and shaking out her crown and nape gently. Pressing back to his side she gave his shoulder a few licks, just to silently thank him for staying with her. She didn't want him to leave her even though that had been the whole reason for them sticking together, for her to get him out of here but for some reason she didnt want to stay anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 1:16 pm

Titus' mind wasn't on the fact that he was out of there and free to roam where ever he travel, no his mind was focused on the task of a den. Stopping from time to time to shove his nose practically into the ground snort around to take in the scents before lifting his head again and moving forward he had just expected her to follow him. They weren't now a newly met pair of wolves, she was his Leto one of his girls as he would call her and needed help after having been nothing but helpful towards him. He was making up a system in his head of females and males that he befriended along the way those that got his loyalty were either his girls or his guys from then onward.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2012, 9:39 pm

Leto followed closely behind Titus, limping against him as she watched him shove his snout into the dirt over and over as he searched for a den for them for the night. He started moving forward again and she moved to follow him, flicking an aud as she glances around. It had been a long time since she'd been outside her swamp, she'd almost forgotten what normal grass felt like instead of moss all over the place. Lost inside her thoughts the fae suddenly yelped, having put to much weight on her hind and she whimpered heavily as she jerked it up and that only hurt more. Whining she turned to graze her long ribbon along her hip and left hind slowly before turning back to her Titus.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2012, 10:16 pm

Her whimper came as he found the den he had been smelling the whole trip there, it was a good distance from the edge of the wetlands and he couldn't smell any hint of those monsters that had harmed his girl. He moves and licks her hip again softly worried about her it made his heart feel very heavy inside his chest, " It'll only take me a minute to set us up." he explains before forcing himself to move away from her and begin digging out the old house of an animal he could only imagine as being a part of this strange new world he had come across. His front legs flung dirt out from between his hinds then he pulled at the dirt to loosen it with his claws only to repeat the process of flinging it out again by using his paws as a make shift shovel to pull it out. It took him quite a few minutes to get it to where he was satisfied the dirt wouldn't get into her wounds when she got in there and they would have enough room to move about. He pulls back to offer her entrance first.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2012, 9:13 am

Leto looked to Titus as he spoke, nodding softly before he moved away from her to dig out the den a bit more and she gave out a quiet whine from their distance. The little fae limped heavily to be closer to him again but stood to the side where she knew she wouldn't get sprayed with a bunch of dirt, trying to sit down for a moment but because of her wounds it just hurt and she whimper. The femme just stood there then, watching Titus' strong fores force more dirt of that little den then hers ever could. When her brute finished and moved to offer her inside the fae slowly limped the short distance to get into the den, slipping inside before starting to lay down. Carefully she lied herself on her right side so her wounds wouldn't be bothered , giving out a soft relieved sigh once she was down. A soft whimper escaped Leto then, loud enough for the brute Titus could her hear, wanting him in the den and close to her as that sickening feeling of him going to abandon her still lingered heavily on her.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2012, 2:55 pm

Titus poked his head in and smiled at her giving her a soft lick to her maw as he slips into the den, his stomach growling at him as he had given up the meal he had hunted for them earlier to the gators so they wouldn't get them. He huffs angrily at his tummy not willing to leave Leto after she had risked her life for him just so it could have food, instead he wanted to check over her wounds and make sure she was doing alright still feeling the burden of guilt for getting her injured. Maybe if he didn't run away from fights he would have been there to save her from getting hurt in the first place, his tongue rolled out over her wounds as they had picked up a light dusting of dirt from her climbing into their make shift den. " I'll fetch us some food in a little while..." he says to both her and himself after he finished cleaning her puncture wounds.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2012, 9:53 pm

Leto gave the brute a gentle smile as he poked his head in, pulling her fores into her chest to give him room to lay down beside her. The fae laid her crown down once he was settled, resting her crown slightly against his fore and giving out a soft relaxed sigh. Heading his irritated huff Leto looked up at him but when he didn't say anything to her she just figured it wasn't directed towards her. Titus moved then to check her wounds and her orbs closed, not wanting to know when he was about to touch her. His tongue slid out across her hip and down her hind and the fae swallowed a little harder than she had been. She was still very much in heat even with her wounds and him licking along her rump sent her instincts on a rampage. This time she didn't try to stop the feelings he gave her, warm tingles trailing up her spine and her hearts thudding quickened slightly. The faes tassel even moved to the side slightly after he had spoken, the femme just nodded to his words, not nearly as hungry as he was and she took in a slow deep breath before releasing it into a deeply content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2012, 10:23 pm

Titus shifts slightly in the den, " You know Leto, I think maybe I should stay with you..." he starts to say turning to face her as he spoke, " Um..." he swallows hard this next part a little personal and he hated to bring it up not being her mate or anything like that. "...not sure if you noticed, you probably have..." he starts to ramble, " but I need to say it...well anyways, you're in heat...NOT that that's bad!" he quickly recovers, " It does however tend to attract unwanted attention and I'd hate to see a large male come along and just have his way with you...I may not be much of a fighter but being a hunter I'm marvelous at hiding my own scent so I think I can help keep you hidden...I mean that is if you want to..." he finished rambling and just kind of left it at that not sure what else to say because he didn't want any other male to have her and if he kept speaking eventually she'd know that too. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, he was afraid of what he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2012, 10:54 pm

Leto just lied there content in her tingles for a few moments before Titus spoke and her orbs opened slowly. His first words sent her heart racing, He wanted to stay with her? Realizing she was getting her hopes up she tried to calm down, not wanting to be crushed if he was just going to lead her on until he wanted to drop her. Inwardly she kicked herself, having decided long ago that he was different and she shouldn't have gone back to thinking that way about him. Listening quietly as her brute spoke her spine felt like it was burning once he breathed that he knew she was in heat and if a wolf could blush she would've been completely red. By the time Titus had finished she was smiling up at him, not breathing a word but leaning forward to ever so tenderly and slowly kiss up his jaw. She didn't pull back to look at him, instead she snuggled her cheek into his chest and she breathed quietly, not able to ask him if she had been looking him in the eyes, he would've been able to see the fear in hers. "Titus.. After I'm not in heat anymore... Will you still stay with me?" She almost whispered, closing her eyes and just waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2012, 11:12 pm

His heart starts to pick up in its thud thuds and he swallows hard as her head lay against his chest while she asked him if he'd stay. If only she had looked him in the eyes she would have seen fear reflected in his own blue orbs but he quickly replied, " Yes." wait that was too quick he thought to himself, he didn't want to look desperate so he followed up with. " I mean, only if you'll have me." he says then it dawned on him that it could be taken the wrong way, " I-I-I" he stumbles on his words not sure what to say, every time he had tried to speak to a female in his old pack they had laughed at him and even mocked him for being such a pathetic fighter that he wasn't exactly sure if he could get the words out in his fear it would just come back to bite him in the nose.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 12:33 pm

Leto listened quietly as his heart pounded against his chest, racing quickly while she listened for his reply and her own heart started to pick up, almost able to feel the fear that rolled off of him and it made her nervous. When he breathed his yes to her warm tingles spread out through her stomach, pressing her crown into his chest more before he spoke again, trying to fix something he hadn't even done wrong. He stumbled on his words then and she shushed him gently, nuzzling into his chest more as she breathed simply. "Thank you.." She almost whispered, wanting to be closer to him so she tried to scoot into him but just ended up hurting herself and giving out a quiet whine. Instead she lifted her crown to kiss slowly along his throat and chin, eyes closed as she just wanted to give him the affection he deserved and it was also a slight sign of submission, feeling like she needed to be accepted by him more and wanting to help him relax.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 2:25 pm

When she responded he sighs in relief that she wasn't mad or thinking he wasn't worth her time and as she tried to get closer to him he raises a fore and lays it across her to pull her in closer to his chest. He enjoyed her there, it was rather comforting knowing he wouldn't be alone anymore and that she was someone who got him and seemed to like being around him a lot. He found it hard to imagine his life without her and it dawned on him that maybe they should be mates but that made him nervous to think about and he was enjoying the soft cuddling. When she kissed him though he swallows and wondered if maybe she was thinking the same thing but then he worried that maybe all of her actions were because she was in heat and he was the only male around which caused a soft whine to escape him that he hadn't intended on letting out in the first place.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 3:39 pm

Leto continued to kiss her brute gently until he whined and she pulled her crown back reluctantly, her auds falling to their sides and she looked up at him with orbs that questioned what she'd done wrong. Not being completely in heat she could ignore it at the moment and she had been for the past day or two other than when he had been licking her hind a little bit ago, she had just wanted to feel good for a moment. The fae didn't need that now though, she was curled up warmly into Titus' chest and his gentle breathing against her was comforting. Slowly the fae laid her crown back into his chest, nosing into the soft fluff as she just figured he wasn't comfortable with her kissing him. A quiet sigh escaped her then, having just wanted to show him that she cared for him well.. more than that.. but she was completely content just pressed up close to him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 4:04 pm

Then her kisses stopped and bewildered at his own actions he whines heavily, what was he thinking? He started to panic, was he going to fast? He screams inside his own head to settle down then takes a deep breath before he allowed his thoughts to continue. Maybe it was just time to ask her if she liked him...more then just a friend, but what if she rejected him? He wasn't sure he could take that right now, he already could feel how his body would react cause it started to ache just thinking about it. He whimpers and squirms as his thoughts kept picking at him before finally he just finally took in a deep breath and let out what was bothering him, " Leto.. I think I'm falling in love with you..." OH MY GOD!! Did he just really say that? His body shook in anxious nervousness as he waited for her to say something, he was bracing himself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 4:56 pm

Leto squirmed softly as the brute whimpered and squirmed himself and she could hear his heart thudding away in his chest. She whined, wanting to know what was wrong but he soon answered her and a smile spread across her maw, her crown still cuddled into his chest. Her tassel started to sway in the slightly confined space and her heart thudded away happily. Realizing he was shaking heavily against her she pulled back to look at him with a shy smile, her auds shifting to their sides slightly as she breathed gently to him. " Ive known i'm falling in love with you Titus.." She finally replied, slowly leaning forward to touch her nose to his before she kissed his maw lightly and moved slightly so she could nuzzle into his jaw and nape tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titus lost
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next