Titus lost - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Titus lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

Titus lost - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 1:43 pm

Leto glanced up when he spoke, seeing his dopey lopsided grin and she couldn't stop herself from smiling and giggling. He was so cute, even with blood on him. He said it was nothing and she snorted playfully, looking back down to set a paw on the bird and continue to pluck its thick feathers. Them be was leaned down over her and kissing her muzzle and her orbs closed for those few moments that his tongue touched her skin. A content sigh escapes the fae, listening to him as he nuzzled into her neck and her crown tilted softly, a gentle murr escaping the little fae and she turned to rub her muzzle along his as he breathed back to him quietly. "You're welcome.. you don't need to thank me."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 2:06 pm

Titus' eyes had closed when her muzzle ran along the length of his maw. He lost himself in that soft touch of hers before she pulled back to speak again, his tail was now gently swaying between his legs as though a light breeze had it but it was just from her affectionate nature towards him. " So you say..." he breathes with a soft smile before finally able to rip the flesh from the creature he began to do so. She was so unlike any other wolf he had ever met and his heart was asking him if they could keep her. His heart skipped a beat at the thought and if a wolf ever could blush now would be a time he would be doing it. He flicked his eyes to glance over at her, his heart pounding so loudly in his ears he feared she could hear it. He just kept at the birds flesh until finally he found the meaty parts that they wanted and he ducks back his ears instantly pinned to the side of his head as his tail curled up underneath him. It was reflexive instinct taking over, having been driven away from his prey so many times by his family that now it just came naturally to him that when other wolves were around he ducked and submitted to not get bitten in the face for eating before he should and he whimpers to let her know she had first dibs on the kill.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 4:37 pm

Leto's stomach flipped as she listened to Titus start to rip into the bird and she licked her chops softly, auds perking and she got her fores back under herself to sit up. Her nares flared and she scanned slowly for gators, they loved to snatch fresh kills and if one found then there wouldn't be much they could do. Busy with making sure they were safe the little fae didn't notice Titus looking up at her a few times, but she wouldn't have minded if she had. The brutes whimper brought her back, looking over at him and lowering her auds to whimper back, they were equal. Swaying her tassel gently the femme leaned in to lick his chin softly, wanting them both to eat at the same time as she wasn't going to try and over power him. Nosing gently into the bird the faes audits swiveled gently so she wouldn't get blood on them and she started to tear a piece of flesh from the thing.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 5:02 pm

She showed Titus that he was her equal and he paused, not really certain how to react much to that. He watches her move as she goes to the kill and starts to eat, he stays put now he was watching for gators. His mind had completely forgotten about them until it was time to start worrying about predators smelling their kill and wanting it. He didn't know much about these new predators but if they were like any other they would pounce on a fresh kill quickly if given the opportunity. He twitches his nose a few times before he pranced over, his head swiveling on his head as he did only to take his eyes of their surroundings and grab a strip of meat to start eating while his head pops back up. Going back to scanning the area as he chewed it up, he lived for new prey and this one tasted pretty good. He had his share of terrible kills but this one was really good and he saved it in his catalog of things to eat again in his head while his eyes continued to scan the surrounding waters.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 6:33 pm

Leto continued to eat while Titus stood watch for them, starting to press her muzzle deeper into the carcass only to tug more flesh out. Picking her crown back up her audits perked as she did, chewing before swallowing and licking her chops softly as she had blood almost up to her orbs. Shaking out her crown softly the little fae only ate a little more, she was skinny and eating to much after pretty much living off whatever she could scavenge off of made her stomach hurt. Backing off the carcass she let Titus finish it off, dropping her hinds down beside him so her spine was touching his hind somehow. The femme started to groom her muzzle, orbs flickering over the waters while a few gaters sun bathed in the setting sunlight, it would be dark soon enough. A heavy yawn escaped the femme then, a soft whine slipping through along with it before she shivered softly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 6:51 pm

The moment he could he dove into the crane where Leto had left the gaping hole for him to easily access the good stuff, of course she had picked through it but when he noticed she hadn't eaten much he pulls out after snatching some meat out and starting to eat. " What's the matter? Not very hungry?" he asks through food, he had never really been taught any again all his pack lived for was fighting. " I could catch you something else if you'd prefer." he says trying to help in anyway possible. He liked her a lot and wanted to do things to impress the young fae, having impressed her with his hunting skills he wanted to feel that way again.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 9:51 pm

Hearing his speak Leto's audit twisted to face him before her crown followed, looking over at him when he asked her why she hadn't eaten. An audit flicked, wrapping her tassel around her hinds softly as the more and more she grew tired the colder she got. "I can't really eat much.. it'll just hurt." She breathed, glancing down at her side to see if any of her ribs were visable but they weren't really even though she knew they would've been if it wasn't for her pelt. Leto licked some blood off the brutes nose then, giving him a gentle smile before her orbs flickered away, seeing and hearing something big move just beneath the waters surface before a gators black orbs of eyes popped up and she grew a little nervous. "Titus.. we should go soon." She almost whispered to the brute, her optics never leaving that reptile as it crept slowly forward in the marshy waters.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 9:44 am

Titus continues to eat, used to taking his merry little time he doesn't start to hurry until he hears her then looks up towards her only to see her staring out into the swamp. He knew it was time to leave so he hurriedly grabs one last bite before starting to move, " Let's go." he says waiting for her to move before he kicks the bird into the water where she had been watching only to hear the water churn up and knew the thing must have gotten it. It busy with the kill it would hopefully be easily enough to slip away without further notice.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 8:09 pm

Leto was moving the second Titus said lets go, bringing her hinds up to side step away from the water a nd the carcass but never taking eyes off the reptile in the water. She watched the brute kick the Crane into the water before huge jaws came up to clamp down on it, pulling the bird underwater quickly and disappearing before she turned to Titus and padded up close to him, nuzzling gently into his shoulder. "It'll be dark soon.. we should find a den for the night." She breathed, figuring they could both squeeze into her den or maybe just find a temp. Flickering her aud she looked back up at him, giving his jaw a lick. "Want to head back to mine? It might be tight but we'll both fit and it's dry inside." She offered to him, shifting slightly on her pads.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 10:23 pm

Titus nods agreeing that her den would be the best bet since it was already starting to get dark. He then speaks, " We didn't get far from it today so we can start again tomorrow." he says, " I'd rather not take the risk with those guys around." he says meaning the alligators they had just left behind them. He allows her to take point and follows closely behind not really recalling where they had just come from and knew she could find her home better then he could. His eyes were constantly moving and watching the water thinking that like most predators they could become more active at night which was because they were even more dangerous. Probably harder to see coming at you too until they were right on top of you.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 3:41 pm

Leto nodded to the brute before turning as her nares flared softly to pick up her scent and it only took a second before she had it. Looking back at Titus for just a moment she tredded forward, hopping into a soft trot as she didn't want them caught dead out here in the dark with the gators, it was their prime hunting time. Flickering er audits to listen for the sound of something large breaking the surface of the water she found ways to cross the swampy mess easily, whether it be over logs or dams she would get them to her den fairly clean. It didn't take long to get back to her den, only about fifteen minutes, just how long it had taken to get the meal too. Getting to the den Leto looked up to Titus, giving his nose a lick before easily sliding into her den to lay near the back with a long yawn while she waited for the brute to join her, any way he would be able to get in they would probably be right up against each other in the tiny den.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 4:51 pm

Titus whimpers as he follows her back to the den, hearing the gators getting more and more active he was getting more concerned while time wore on. But once back to her den he squirms on his pads outside of her little den, he didn't think he'd fit and he tries a few times only to get stuck at his shoulders and wasn't able to move anymore then that. The roots were just too close together for his wider frame to squeeze through and he was starting to panic more and more, whining when he heard one of those low rumbling growls the gators gave out and sent a chill of fear run down the length of his spine. He starts to hyperventilate and whimpers more as he dances frantically, " Help..." he begs her as he paces back and forth outside of the den. The sun was dipping lower and lower, making it more difficult to see but caught the glimmer of eyes along the water and he barks backing himself up against the den as he tried desperately to disappear inside.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 12:18 am

Leto watched as the brute tired to squeeze through the small entrance and whimpered when he got stuck every time he tried to get it. She could feel the panic rolling off him the longer he was outside and soon she was crawling out of the den to comfort him and widen the entrance. "Shh.. Titus it's okay.." She breathed calmly to him as he hyperventilated, rubbing her muzzle along his gently. She turned then to dig out some dirt from around the large roots so he would be able to get inside without very much trouble. Panting softly it didn't take her long to finish, auds Perking and crown coming up to look around and a low threatening growl escaped the femme, wanting to tell the gators not to step foot on her little patch of land. She waited then for Titus to crawl into the den and once he did she would be close to follow behind.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 10:47 am

Titus quickly tries to slip into the den again, he squirms and wiggles until finally he pops through to the other side hitting the wall with his noggin forcing a yip out of him. Laying awkwardly in there it was hard to move as she had followed him in closely so he had to wiggle wiggle wiggle to get himself off of his back and more onto his belly wanting to pull his legs up close to his body as there wasn't much room at all and he was a touch claustrophobic from the closeness. Her attempts earlier to calm him hadn't helped him much either, he hears the light splash of a gator slipping under the water and figures it was leaving at least that was what he was hoping. But the more and more he lay there he realizes he's not going anywhere until morning. " So...this is...nice..." he attempted to be polite but honestly the den was too tiny for them both and it was just making him fidget more trying to find more room where there was none.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 12:41 pm

Leto had slipped inside right behind him, laying against the wall of the den beside him and pulling her fores tight into her frame as he squirmed and fidgeted uncomfortably and she watched him silently. Her frame ached relentlessly and the last thing she wanted to do right now was get back up but she was probably going to anyways for him. When he commented about it being nice the femme sighed, looking up at him. "No it's not.. don't lie." She breathed before getting her pads under her and crawling slowly out of the den so he could get comfortable while she stood outside and waited. "Tell me when you're ready.." Leto whispered to the brute while anxious tingles ran up her spine and her orbs flickered all around her for any sign of gators. Tassel tucking slightly between her hinds she whimpered to herself, it wasn't safe at night, she couldn't see them or smell them. Gently she trembled as she waited, her auds starting to drop too as she could hear water moving.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 1:22 pm

Titus crawls out after her, his walls were starting to come up as he was deeply hurt by her accusation of him lying to her. He had only been trying to make small talk and he supposed the den was fine for just ONE wolf. That part of him that wanted to lash out at things that hurt him was rearing its ugly head again. " You know for just one second could you take a compliment?" he snorts, his mind having completely forgotten his surroundings again as he walked near the edge of the water. " And maybe just maybe I lied because I didn't want you to feel bad but never mind I'll give you the blunt honest truth...I HATE IT HERE! It's damp all the time, there are things wanting to eat me all the time AND I have no idea where HERE is...but for one tiny moment for just one great moment I saw a home willing to except me for me and it was okay..." he was losing steam as he went and was starting to pant lightly, " So yeah maybe it was a lie...or maybe I was telling the truth because no matter how small or cramped it was...you were there and it was nice." he whimpers, he normally would have never let that last part out but he had defeated himself and his mind was telling him that she wouldn't hate him or shun him for saying that last bit.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 2:12 pm

Leto blinked as the brute came out right along after her only to turn and start yelling at her and she instantly broke, not knowing she had done anything wrong and she only trembled more. He moved then, towards the water and she shook her head no to him, whimpering and stepping forward as he continued to go off on her and she forced herself to listen as her heart raced and quiet whimpers escaped her as she stood shuddering. He was running out of breath and everything seemed to be screaming at her all at once as her auds dropped more when he finished and she replied quickly, her voice shaky and broken as a whimper came with it, she was about to cry. "I know you hate it here.. I know. I hate it too and I'm sorry.. I only said what I did cause I could tell you weren't comfortable in there with me and I want you to be.. I want you to be comfortable close to me.." she whimpered shakily, tears streaking down her cheeks now as she begged him. "Please Titus.. please come away from the water.. please hun.." she cried, taking a slow step towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 2:34 pm

Titus listened to her and his heart broke, at least that's what it had felt like in his chest as a hole seemed to grow there where his heart had resided. He felt terrible for going off on her now and when she practically begged to just be close to him he was surprised when his body moved into hers. Stopping half way there when he finally heard that she was begging him to step away from the water quite frantically. Fear rose up to replace everything he had been feeling before, he turns slowly to look back at the water only to be met with several pairs of glowing eyes on the surface of the water. He had gathered them an audience it looked like and he swallows hard. "...Leto..." he whimpers backing away from the edge of the water slowly.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 3:06 pm

Leto's auds perked as he started to come back to her, still trembling and whimpering as her heart raced in her throat. He stopped halfway through and she whined, whispering to him quickly and she forced herself to walk forward. "No no no.. don't stop.. we need to get in the den, they wont be able to reach us." She breathed to him, having slid up against his side and practically forced him to side step towards the den while her derma ruffled threateningly, audits pinned and enamels bared as she stood between him and the gators now. Low growls and snarls escaped the fae as she watched the reptiles, they weren't moving and they wouldn't until they thought you couldn't see them. It didn't take her long to get them near the den, still growling and tassel flicking while she waited for Titus to get inside.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 3:19 pm

Titus did not need to be told twice after the first initial push to the den he ran for it and dove in quickly, again hitting his noggin on the wall he hissing air between his teeth as it stung just a little more this time having hit it in the same darn spot. His focus though was on the entrance as he waited impatiently for her to join him, squirming and whimpering as he feared they may get her. He had been about to fight with her and push her towards the den but he knew that wouldn't solve anything especially since he wouldn't win said fight anyways but it was causing him a great deal of anxiety as he waited for her to join him.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 3:44 pm

Snarling one last time to the reptiles Leto was soon slipping quickly into her den with Titus, panting heavily and shuddering harshly against him as all her fear and emotions that she had pushed down to look all fierce infront of the gators was all coming out at once. Tassel tucked between her hinds she curled them up to be tucked against their bellies. A soft whimper escaping her she laid her crown against the brutes shoulder to try and calm herself down while her orbs closed. She listened to loud splashes outside the den, swallowing before explaining to Titus, her voice shaken. "They're fighting.. we should be alright cause they'll go their separate ways." She breathed almost in a whisper to him. Her frame ached horribly again and she tried to relax but her shivering didn't help much as her muscles couldn't relax.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 4:02 pm

Titus lets out a sigh of relief when she finally joined him inside the den, he licks over her face and crown almost an instinct as worry had set in about her. It just felt right to be doing as it was calming him down, but he paused after while to speak to her. He was still squirming uncomfortably in the den but he figured he should probably explain why he hated such small spaces, " I'm sorry about going off on you like that again...uggghhhh!!" he says frustrated and pops his head out the entrance, it was a little better but not much. " I'm not sure I can sleep here tonight...my chest feels tight and I can't seem to sit still without feeling agitated and it's not you...it's me..." he says with a sigh, he didn't move from the den though as fear from the gators kept him in place even though every breath he took felt like he was struggling to take it as the tightness in his chest only seemed to get worse.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 4:38 pm

Leto quickly was relaxing into the brute as he licked over her crown and face, a heavy sigh passing through the faes nares as her shaking gradually faded almost completely away. He stopped after awhile then and she wanted to whimper, her orbs opening to look up at him as he started to apologize to her about going off before he seemed to get frustrated and her audits lowered to their sides. He explained that he didn't like tight spaces and she sighed, wanting him to get some sleep and there was no way they could find a den now, it was dark out. "Could you try something for me? " she asked him gently before continuing to tell him what she wanted him to do. "Close your eyes and imagine exactly where you want to be right now and be doing.." she breathed to him gently, calmly as she watched him. She waited for his eyes to close and when he did she would wait for a few moments before very slowly moving to kiss along his chest as her own orbs closed, hoping to loosen up his chest.. or atleast make it tight for reasons other than the enclosed space. Tenderly she would kiss up his chest, gradually making her way up towards his neck as she breathed gently into his derma.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 4:50 pm

Titus had pulled his head back in to listen to her and he nods, closing his eyes and sighing as he laid his head down when he felt her nose hit his side his body turns towards it as if knowing she was only going to soothe him nothing more. Picture a place he would rather be, that wasn't easy at all the only two places he had ever really been was here and at home but there was one place at his packs territory that he used to always run away to just to get as far away from the pack as possible. So that's where he went in his head, but it was so empty there that he brought her image with wanting someone there that would treat him decently. It was a beautiful place off the beaten path where the sun shone through the forest and warmed the waters of the pool it reflected off of, he would always lay in them after a hard day of training with his father and brothers. He felt her gently licking his chest and his entire body just gave into the fantasy of being out in that secret place with her, and he started to forget that they were inside that small little den.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 5:25 pm

Leto continued to kiss over him tenderly, slowly making her way up until she was kissing at his throat. Laying her crown down his she continued to kiss over his throat, every so often giving the spot she was at a little nibble before going back to the kisses. She stayed at his throat a long while, just wanting to show him her affection and wanting him to fall asleep and be comfortable atleast till morning. The little fae sighed then, wondering how he would react in the morning. Her frame ached and she was so tired cause the little fae was coming into heat and she hoped it wouldn't bother the big brute to much as another sigh forced its way through her nares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titus lost
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next