Titus lost - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Titus lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Titus lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 6:44 pm

Titus looked at her like she was an alien, just sitting blinking and staring at her for a few moments. He didn't know what to say or do so he just sat there really not sure what more to do or say other then to stare blankly at her. He wondered for a moment why she had just called him handsome, maybe she let it slip or something? " Well I don't know..." he says after awhile, he was nervous as heck and what was he to do. He hated when wolves got to close to him, no one had ever rubbed their scent on him but he had never had any affection like that shown towards him. " I don't think it's such a good idea...it's not you or anything...I just..." he hesitated then licked his tail down a few times before looking back at her. " Isn't there some other way?"
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 7:59 pm

Leto sighed when he just didn't agree right away like she hoped he would've, twitching an aud and lowered her hinds down to look up at him. She listened to him fumble in his words and hesitate to answer her, her tassel had stopped swaying and her demeanor dropped as he continued. When he finished she pulled her audits back and to the sides, wanting to try and convince him to just let her a little so maybe the gators would leave them be, she'd seen a lot more of them with him following her. "No.. there's not another way.. it'll take us a few days to get out of here and it'll just take that much longer with the gators bothering us the whole time.." the fae sighed. "There's no possible way I could hurt you Titus if that's what you're thinking.. I'll start just with your shoulder and if you want me to stop just say and I will. Just.. try maybe?" Leto breathed softly to him, pausing as she didn't want to push but she didn't want something to happen cause of something she didn't do. "..I don't want to see you hurt"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 8:05 pm

Titus could see she was sincere and he nods softly, as soon as she steps close to him his head bows down and his audits press against the side of his skull as his tail ducked quickly between his legs and up close to his chest. He starts to shake the closer she got and closed his eyes, he never trusted any wolf to get close to him not even his own family so it was hard to trust a complete stranger especially one that could live toe to toe with the brutal beasts that lived there. His heart quickened in his chest and pounded loudly at his ears.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 8:52 pm

Leto stood slowly after he nodded, audits drooped as she felt bad watching his reactions to her coming closer and for a split second she wondered why he was so afraid of her touching him. Her stomach twisted uncomfortably but soon the little fae was nosing ever so gently into the dense fur at his shoulder and she whispered gently, comfortingly to the brute that it was okay. Taking half a step closer the femandnuzzled her cheek and eye softly into his shoulder also. It was comforting her, a soft, almost relaxing sigh escaping the fae but she still stayed slightly alert knowing he wasn't comfortable and she didn't want him to be anymore. Leto continued to rub into Titus's shoulder, a soft, quiet murr escaping the small femme as she started to rub her chin slowly a carefully over his shoulder blade before moving towards his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 9:32 pm

Titus slowly stopped shaking so badly and relaxed just slightly, he was still on guard though knowing that at any moment the wolf could snap at him but the more she moved on and nothing happened still the more he relaxed. He sighs and whines softly, " Thanks..." he says quietly almost as if he were afraid the gators would hear and sense his weakness.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:09 pm

Leto started to relax even more into the large brute as he stopped shaking and her tassel gradually started in its slow sway at her hinds as she realized he was very slowly starting to trust her more. With that the little fae started to bring the rest of her body slowly into his rub down, bringing her neck into it first to rub all down his ribs and stomach just slightly. A shiver shook the little femme suddenly but she quickly recovered by just continuing to rub into him. She was starting to enjoy herself slightly and her shiver sure hadn't been because she was cold at all. She sighed heavily into his warm pelt then, at his hind now while her shoulder pushed slightly into his stomach and her chin rubbed into his hip as she closed her orbs and stepped forward just slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:51 pm

By the time she was at his hips he was relaxed and even had a soft murr going, his eyes half closed as he seemed to almost come under a spell. He had never in his life been like this with a female before and had always wondered what it would feel like, it was awesome...no it was amazing maybe it was awesomely amazing he thought because it sure felt nice. He had tried to be affectionate with his family before but they had always nipped at him and if they did pretend to show him affection it was always a ruse to get him to let his guard down. But Leto was cool, she wasn't like his family which was great because he hadn't been sure when he left his pack that he'd find another wolf that was as gentle as himself. He even gave Leto a friendly and somewhat playful nudge with his shoulder and turns to her wearing his lopsided grin again.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 11:46 pm

Leto continued to rub into the large brute, listening to him murr finally a a soft smile came to the fae as she was glad he had finally calmed down for her. Not really paying attention anymore as she was completely focused on rubbing her scent into his pelt Leto yipped softly getting nudged and it almost shoved her over as he had pushed right on her hinds. Regaining her balance quickly though the femme turned and giggled looking up and seeing a lopsided grin and he was the cutest thing in that moment. Tassel whipping her hinds lightly the fae slinking back up to him, Murring heavily to the brute. Her crown was soon rubbing back into Titus's derma but her touch was different as her orbs closed and she nuzzled into his neck and under his chin with the top of her crown. Instead of just rubbing her scent into him she was showing him pure affection. Turning she rubbed her whole frame against his chest while she walked beneath his head only to turn again to do the exact same thing into his shoulder and ribs as she pressed into the brute.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 12:02 am

Titus felt her go from just rubbing her scent in to nuzzling into him affectionately. He shivers as she hypnotized him on the spot and he completely relaxed and even started drooping just slightly towards the ground then he snaps out of it and clears his throat moving away from her. "...I'm not saying you're not nice or anything but I just met you and all..." he coughs and looks around a bit uneasy but his mind racing with thoughts about why she had done that and what stranger just goes up to a random wolf and nuzzles them? His family would've laughed at him had they been here to see it at least that much he knew.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 1:05 am

Leto had let her guard completely down when he relaxed fully into her nuzzles but it all came back to smack the little fae right back in the face and it stung as she tucked her tassel. He had moved away from her and she whimpered, taking a step back slightly as every little thing that had felt right for those few couple minutes were suddenly gone again and her whimpering was more towards herself than him. She didn't even listen to him when he tried to explain, instantly turning away from the brute and bounding over a small stream before continuing forward as she had broken into a light trot as soon as her pads had touched the muck that her paws sunk down into. Soon Leto was collapsing slightly to sit unbalanced at the waters edge. Her orbs stung as tears attacked them as inside her head she blamed herself for letting herself get comfortable, for letting herself get all worked up only to fall again. Trembling gently she just sat there, wondering why she always had to do something wrong. Leto hadn't really gone that far away from Titus, he could probably still see her but she just didn't know what the point was anymore when she tried and just screwed something up again the second she thought it was safe. Her walls were back up and she whimpered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 1:17 am

Titus watched the little fae's reaction with horror, he felt terrible as she ran away from him and his heart sank in his chest. He turns away and hangs his head thinking she didn't want anything to do with him anymore, as he started to move away though his audit twitched as it caught the soft sound of her crying. He slowly turned his head back to see she hadn't gone far at all before apparently stopping, everything he did was always wrong maybe just maybe he could cheer her up. He trots back over to her then slows when he gets within feet of her to come up along side her and rub his cheek into her side. " Hey cheer up..." he says softly and gently licks her tears away. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I just...I guess it's hard to explain but lets just say I have issues." he gives her a lopsided grin as his ears perk on his head looking at her with hope that he was going to make her laugh.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 2:14 am

Leto gasped and jumped feeling Titus rub his cheek into her side as he came up behind her and her crown instantly turned to look at him but her auds quickly dropped and she looked away, at his paws. He licked her tears and she just whimpered quietly to him, not knowing what to do as she wanted to lick him back and kiss him but just nuzzling into his fur had sent him backing away. She was afraid to touch him now, to even nose anything if it would make him want to get away from her again. The tears didn't stop, she was tired of being alone and she was just showing him affection. Why did showing a little affection ruin things? The little fae trembled there in her spot, looking up when he gave her his lopsided grin but she didn't laugh, she didn't smile. Her orbs instead begged him to tell her why, why he had stopped her when she had just gotten him to relax. She didn't understand what she did wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 2:38 am

Titus sighs, " It had nothing to do with you...I've just never really been allowed to be affectionate towards anyone before and well it just seems really fast is all." he really didn't feel like his past story but if she pushed he'd tell her, his pack he wanted to leave behind it was why he left not to relive every nightmare they ever put him through. It already had impacted how he had treated her. Besides she was cool but he still just only knew her, but he'd tell her what she wanted to hear not wanting her to feel burdened anymore because he had issues to work through while he was away from his family now and he was pretty sure she didn't need or want to hear about it.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 2:21 pm

Leto listened silently to the brute, auds drooped and orbs shifting down away from him as the fae wrapped her tassel around herself so it was touching her stomach slightly. He finished and she didn't really know what to say to him, a heavy sigh escaping the femme and a quiet whine came along with it. She wanted to show him affection, to show him that he was allowed to. She didn't know why he hadn't been allowed to but no one was here now to tell him he couldn't so why shouldn't he? Looking up Leto's orbs only came up to his chest before flickering back down. Slowly and gently the fae leaned her crown into Titus's chest taking in a deep breath to try and steady herself from crying before her orbs shut and she just stayed there, waiting for him to respond however he was going to.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 5:00 pm

Titus sighs right along with her and relaxes into her as if her head being against his chest were the most natural thing in the world to him, " I sure have a way of making a mess of things...I never meant to hurt you...I hope if anything that you know that." he had never meant to harm her but his barriers were much higher then most wolves he supposed. " Showing affection outside of mating in my pack was looked down upon, it's a sign of weakness to show your adversaries your belly." he says in a deeper more mature male sounding voice, " At least that's what my father always said..I don't feel that way I promise...see?" he says and nuzzles her with a little playfulness in it as well while his tassel started to sway softly behind him.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 8:05 pm

Leto was instantly relaxing into the brute when he let her stay against his chest, sighing contently into his dense pelt. The faes exhaustion made itself apparent again as she could feel it through her frame as it ached softly. Leto could feel the vibration though the brutes chest as he spoke to her and she listened with a soft little sigh. She nodded softly when he spoke about her knowing he hadn't tried to hurt her and she knew he hadn't. He went on to speak of his pack and quietly she listened to what he had to say about how his pack had looked down on affection, along with his father. He was nuzzling her then and she instinctively and quickly was nuzzling him back, rubbing her cheek into his chest gently before she breathed softly to him. "I wasn't born into a pack.. my mother was half coyote and father full wolf. He left before I was born and I was the only surviving pup in the litter.. that's why my scent is the way it is." She breathed quietly to him, she hadn't told anyone really. "I didn't get to stay with her very long.. I wasn't supossed to happen."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 5:18 pm

Titus shook his head and licked the top of her muzzle, " Nah...if that were true you wouldn't have been born." he says with a little yip of ha in his voice, " Trust me my brothers used to tell me that all the time that I shouldn't have been born, I never should have existed. Pfft...I still blame it on the fact that they were dropped on their heads a lot...your parents probably weren't smart to begin with and unfortunately you had to have stupid parents...I'm sorry." he smiles having acted like she was in mourning sarcastically and moves a little ways from her to see her reaction better since her face was now practically buried in his chest...she looked so adorable there that he smiles warmly with his eyes while watching her.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 8:06 pm

Leto murred gently getting the lick to the top of her muzzle, her tassel swaying softly as he spoke to her and he raised her spirits a bit. She smiled into his chest, sighing contently and as he continued to speak she eventually started to groom him. Rolling the long pink ribbon along his dense pelted chest. His fur was soft and thick and she murred as her orbs closed and she gave out another content sigh while she listened. Leto chuckled as he finished, having heard the sarcasm in his tone and it was nice. He moved away then and her grooming stopped, looking up with perked audits and a tilted crown before scuttling forward back into his chest to continue his little bath.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 8:55 pm

Titus just smiles and lets her continue the bath to his chest, she was too adorable to even want to move her at the moment...even though they did still need to get moving. He liked her and everything but he wasn't quite so sure he was willing to stay for the gators quite yet. Now she seemed like a pleasant little cuddle buddy, " So how long have you lived here exactly?" he asks curious as to just how much she knew of this place.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 9:30 pm

Leto murred when Titus just let her groom him, tassel swaying and orbs closing as she just let herself groom wherever it needed. Relaxing slowly into the brute as she moves further up his chest slowly. He asked her how long she had lived there and her orbs opened, tongue pulling back into her maw. She had to think about it, she hadnt really been paying attention to the days. "Umm.. a year.. and a half? ..somewhere around there." The femme finally breathed to him before going right back to grooming the large brute, her tongue gliding up along his throat now as she pressed lightly into her licks affectionately. Her stomach hurt slightly then and her aud twitched, trying to remember the last time she had really eaten. It had been small things for awhile now and she figured after she finished her little grooming they could go hunting.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 9:54 pm

His tummy gurbles as he lets her groom him, he had been after the beaver for a reason...that was he was starving and needing to eat but it had was taking much longer then he had anticipated to get back to hunting. His nose was already picking up a few different tasty scents that were making his stomach grumble even more. " Any chance we could hurry up and eat?"
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 1:02 am

Leto nodded when he asked about getting food, pulling herself back onto her pads and yawning heavily. Shaking out her crown the fae turned slightly, nares flaring softly. Then realizing he would actually want to hunt Leto looked back to Titus, breathing softly to him. "I'm a better scavenger than a hunter. I'll follow you?" She offered, the scents that had been first to hit her nares were creatures that had recently died and she was aware that wolves preferred fresh kill usually.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 12:45 pm

Titus moves through the marsh once more on his hunt, this time just different prey it smelled like a bird close to the ground just a ways off. He started off into a trot, he was instantly getting dirty again as he moved to make sure his approach to his soon to be lunch wasn't detected by smell, sight or sound. It took him about fifteen minutes of weaving through the wetlands to find the large outcroppings of long grasses where there stood a crane. He slows to creep into those same grasses, inching so slowly that by the time he was finished stalking his prey that he was only a foot from it. It's tall neck arched upwards to look around almost as if sensing them finally when he froze, his muscles tensed under his pelt just before he sprang through the grass splitting them apart like a warm knife on butter while his maw parted. He leaps as the bird spread its wings to take flight into the air and he latches onto its head and neck. While coming back down to earth he rotates to use his weight to bring the birds body down to the ground so he could then pin it down with his weight and kill it without a hitch. Snapping down his jaws onto its skull and neck several times did the trick, he drops it and turns to look at Leto with a crimson grin he says with a soft growl, " Great hunt. Let's eat." before he returned to his kill to start defeathering his prey.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 11:05 am

Leto followed the brute as he headed off towards their new meal, sticking close to his flank as they trotted forward quietly and she flared her nares softly. She was looking out for gators more than anything as she followed,scanning the waters surface with her orbs for ripples or spines that would break the surface. Soon enough though Titus was slowing and her auds perked forward as she quickly crouched down into the long grasses he had lead her into. Flicking her tassel softly she watched as Titus lunged and was soon taking down the lengthy legged Crane by himself. Audit flicking she watched as he forcefully pinned the bird to the ground and killed it quickly. Smiling softly she padded up to him as he gave her a bloody grin, she giggled and kissed his bloody maw. "You did all the work, thank you." The femme breathed to him before moving to help him defeather the bird as she plopped down softly beside it.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 12:54 pm

Titus received the unexpected kiss to his maw and he wobbled slightly on his feet, his head felt all floaty for a minute and it was hard to think. Realizing somehow he was holding his breath he finally took a deep one in to turn and look all dopey at her while she plucked the feathers from the bird. When he finally figures out she was saying something and he was still staring he blushes and snaps out of his trance like state that she had put him in. " Huh? Oh.." he smiles that lopsided grin of his at her, " It was nothing really..." but really he had enjoyed the compliment and it had sent his spirit soaring. No one had ever complimented his hunting skills before, it was the one thing he had dedicated himself to in his old pack since he just didn't have the stomach to fight nor really any skills so his skill in hunting went unnoticed. It had saddened him most times, having wanted the approval and praise from his parents like they had given his brothers but instead he got punished and laughed at most times. She had been the only wolf to give him any kind of sense that he wasn't completely worthless and he moves closer to her to give her a soft kiss along the length of her muzzle. " But thanks. It means a lot..." he breathes to her then nuzzles softly into her neck with his face once before helping her to finish plucking the crane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titus lost   Titus lost - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titus lost
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next